19

I don't know you

Second week of school flew past quickly before you realize it. However, there were more and more assignments and class tests. Most of the days after school / dance, you went straight home to complete homework and do revision.

It's already the end of third week of school, and you seemed to be adapting to the school's surroundings with the help of sehun and yixing.

It's saturday, and you were doing your revision in your room when suddenly your door swing open. You got surprised as you didn't expect to see sehun.

" W-wh, " you stuttered as you were still in shock. 

" I rang the bell twice, why didn't you open the door for me, luckily your mum's around, " Sehun said as he took a seat opposite you.

" I'm sorry I didn't hear it. Earpiece. But why are you here anyway? " You said as you pointed out the earpiece you took out.

" I want to spend QUALITY time with you. " Sehun joked and he beamed.

" W-what quality time? I'm doing my revision here. " You blushed and quickly returned to your revision.

" Pssh, you're no fun, " Sehun pouted then took out his homework and handed them to you. " Help me with these questions would you? I at maths. "

" O-oh, let me take a look then, " you took the papers and tried to solve the questions while sehun walked around your room. 

* Oh, isn't this... * Sehun thought as he saw something that caught his attention. He quickly then turned around to check if you're still solving the questions before he picked up the stuff toy on your bed.

" Do you keep this next to you when you sleep? " Immediately, you knew what sehun meant and you quickly grabbed the toy away from sehun.

* Fxxk. * You cursed inwardly and tried to focus on the questions.

" I'm glad though. I thought you would throw it away, " Sehun then chuckled and rubbed his nape before continuing, " It was when we were 6 years old if I'm not wrong when I confessed and gave you that. You were over my house as my mum invited your mum over. Oh my, it's so embarrassing for me to recall the incident. "

" Then don't. Anyway, here's the answers and my workings to it, you can take it home and do it yourself. If you're not sure, just text me, bye, " You said as you dragged sehun out of your bedroom before shutting the door.

" W-what, b-but b-but... " Before sehun could take in what's going on, he was already outside your door.

After sehun left, you laid on your bed and started to recall what happened.

Flashback

" Min, be mine? " 6 year old sehun said as he held out a stuffed teddy out in his hands.

" Are you copying jiyong? He too gave dara a bear last week. "

" So... you don't want the bear? I got my mum to buy it for me so that I can give it to you... " Sehun was kinda dissapointed until you snatched the bear.

" If it's for me, it's for me. " You then cooly walked away.

---------

" Where did you get the bear minyoung-ah? " Your mum asked as she noticed it after you all left sehun's house.

" Sehun gave it to me asking me to be his ' mine '. " You answered and your mum was a little surprised but she just chuckled.

" And you just accept it? "

" Yeah. "

--------

Since then, you had the bear with you all the time. Both sehun's mum and your mum made fun of you and sehun being ' a couple '. As time goes by, sehun thought that the idea of ' a couple ' was stupid. So when your mum asked you to hold hands with sehun, sehun rejected you with a face full of disgust. At that time, you were upset and you even cried for hours.

"  I don't even like you. Why hold my hands, you're not my girlfriend. I like bora now. " The words kept echoing in your head.

-End of flashback-

Soon after, you fell asleep. It was 6am when you woke up. * Oh, I skipped dinner. * You thought as you found your stomach rumbling. You got up and washed up. * Should I go out for a jog and go grab breakfast at the same time... Ok, I should. * You thought as you checked the the weather outside.

----------

You entered 7-11 to look for something to eat as it was the only shop that was opened. You bought the cup noodles and went to take a seat at the corner where you could enjoy your food. As it's still early, you're still sleepy and you decided to take 3 minutes to take a rest while waiting for your noodles to be ready. What you didn't expect was when you opened your eyes, you found kai sitting beside you and looking at you.

" Omo, what are you doing here? " You rubbed your eyes and said as you yawned.

" Aren't you suppose to greet me first like ' morning kai oppa '. "

" No. Good morning kai sunbaenim. " You smiled.

" Pssh. Why are you here so early anyway? It's sunday, you should sleep in. "

" I skipped dinner last night and I'm hungry. " You pouted.

" Dieting? " Kai joked as he scanned you from top to bottom and you punched him in the arm.

-----------

After finishing your breakfast, kai asked you if you're free as he thought he needed some company and you agreed since you're bored anyway. 

----------

" Where are we going? " You asked as you took a seat on the bus.

" You'll know in a second. " Kai winked.

" Damn. Can you stop winking... " You muttured under your breathe so that kai couldn't hear you.

----------

" Min, wake up. We've arrived. " Kai said as he patted you to wake up.

" O-oh, did I fell asleep. " You said as you slapped yourself awake.

" Yeah, let's go. " With that, kai led you down the bus as you're still not fully awake despite sleeping for more than 13 hours.

After taking in the surrounding, you finally realised that you're infront of the school. " Why are we at the school? " You questioned.

" Just, follow me. " * Why is everyone asking me to just follow them... * You thought as you sighed and just followed.

----------

" You expect me to climb over that?! " You couldn't believe when kai told you to step on his back and climb over the fence that is 2 times your height.

" If you want to go over, yes. Now, come. " Kai said as he got into his position for you to step on.

" I don't know about this... " You sighed but went anyway. As you climbed onto kai's back barefooted, you were worried as firstly; you were afraid that kai would know how heavy you were ( all girls are like this right (; ) and secondly; that you would either break your bone or kai's. You kept your fingers crossed while climbing over the fence and finally you made it.

Kai on the other hand fell over while he was climbing over the fence as he loosen his grip.

" Oh my god, are you okay? Wait, you're not ok. You're bleeding. " You started to panic as you saw blood running down kai's knees and both kai's hands were scraped. 

" I'll be fine. It's embarrassing huh. "

" Come, let me help you to the nursing room so that I can treat you." You said as you put kai's hand over your shoulder and you hand on his waist to aid him as he walks.