14

I don't know you

In the classroom / Sehun's POV

Jessica's seat reamined empty when the teacher came in. Sehun then felt a sense of guilt.

* Damn, I know shouldn't do it but when it comes to min, I'm all sensitive and jessica did crossed the line. But I think I should apologise to her later on. Furthermore, we would still be classmates. * Sehun sighed.

It was the last period of the day and jessica finally returned.

" Jessica, " Sehun tapped jessica's shoulder while jessica just shrugged.

* I guess I've to talk to you later. * Sehun thought.

--------

After school, Jessica just packed her bag and left even before Sehun could call her name. * Tomorrow then. I'm really sorry. * Sehun sighed once again.

Kai was at the bus stop when sehun approached him.

" Hyung ( kai was one year older than him ). " Sehun greeted.

" What? " Kai said as he removed the earpiece from one side.

" I've heard what happened between jessica and min. But what is going on between you and min? "

" I don't have to explain things to you. ... My bus has arrived. " With that kai just left.

* But I have to know. *

--------

Min's POV

Sehun alighted one stop earlier as he went to a supermarket to get some fruits for you.

As he stood infront of your house, he couldn't understand why he was so nervous and he was dying to see you. He inhaled a large amount of air before pressing the doorbell.

* Urgh, who's that. * You wanted to shout but you couldn't. You got up from the couch and answered the door since your mum was out for grocery shopping. You opened the door to see sehun trying to fix his attire and hair.

" Oh hey. " Sehun just smiled awkwardly. * Ah, I forgot he's coming. *

" Just leave the homeworks and notes on the table and you can leave. " You said as you dragged your feet to the couch.

* But I don't want to leave just yet. * Sehun thought sadly. Sehun closed the door behind him as he entered the house. After leaving the papers on the table he went and sat beside you at the couch. You watched him from the corner of the eye and back to the television.

" You know, I told you that I knew what happened between you and jessica, and I want to apologise on her behalf. " Sehun said as he rubbed his nape.

" You know you don't have to, it's jessica who should be apologising. " You said while your eyes are still fixated on the television. Sehun just smiled sadly.

* I'm really sorry and I should be sorry. I'm sorry for not being there for you and what's worst was being against you. And I almost heeded jessica's words to hurt you. I'm sorry. * Sehun thought and sighed.

" Why are you sighing? " You looked over to sehun and realised that he was looking at you for the whole time. You quickly avoid his eyes and went back to the television though you became nervous all of a sudden.

" W-what's wrong? " You began to stutter.

" Everything's wrong. But I guess it's alright now, " Sehun smiled before reaching your forehead to check your temperature. You got a shocked by his action and stared at sehun, " W-what are you doing? "

" Checking your temperature, what am I doing? Seems like you're doing fine. Do you think you can attend school tomorrow? "

" I guess so. " You said after touching your forehead.

---------

You and sehun has stayed in the same position ( two of you being at one end of the couch each ) for at least 45 minutes with eyes fixed at the television. However, both of you were not really paying attention to the programme even though it's your favourite show - running man,  airing at the moment.

* Why is he still here? And mum should be back soon. Why isn't she back yet, urgh. * You thought as you glanced at the clock.

* It's been a while ever since we have a moment to ourselves. It's just you and me here but why can't I do or say anything. * Sehun thought as he fiddled with his fingers.

" Hey, remember the time when we did our homework here together ? " Sehun broke the silence.

" You mean the time when we actually spent our time together pillow fighting instead of doing our homework together? Yeah, I remember. "

Flashback

11 years old you was doing your homework on your own when sehun was being distracted and started hitting you with your pillow.

" Why are you studying so much? Play with me! " Sehun hitted you on the head with the pillow.

" Just go away. It's our final year, don't you wanna have good grades so that we can get into a good school? " You glared at sehun and back to your papers.

" There's 6 more months before the final exam, you need to relax. Here, " Sehun took another pillow and handed you one. Being rather stressed out of tests and exams, you thought you needed a break so you took the pillow from sehun and started to pillow fight him when sehun wasn't ready.

" Ya! I wasn't ready! " Sehun shouted while rubbing the area he was hit. You just stuck out your tongue and taunt sehun to hit you.

The whole pillow fight event took 1 and a half hours before the feathers in the pillow started falling out.

" Damn! What do I do now? " You said worriedly as you looked at the mess you and sehun had made.

" Well, I don't know. ... Umm, I think I have to go, " Sehun said as he packed his bag.

" Oh no sir, you ain't going anywhere, " You said as you held onto sehun waist.

You two were too loud in your argument such that your mum decided to come up and check on you.

" WHAT WAS GOING ON ?! " Your mum growled as soon as she stepped into your room.

" I-it's him/her, " You and sehun were pointing fingers.

" You are gonna be grounded for the next two weekends min young and as for you sehun, I'm gonna go tell your mum about this and she will decide what will happen to you. " With that, your mum left before telling you two to clean up the mess.

-End of flashback-

" What memories huh, " both of you said and began chuckling.

* I miss you, bestfriend. * You thought.