Who are You?

Remembering Myself

"Maybe we should introduce ourselves?" Kris asked Yongguk. Being the two leaders, they were mature enough to put away their differences.

Mr and Mrs Choi already left because they still had to settle the insurance and also call the other relatives just to inform them. That means, the 12 boys were left inside the room with Junri.

"That's probably the best option right now. Who goes first?" Yongguk asked.

Even if the two groups didn't really get along, they all agreed it would be best for B.A.P to introduce themselves first. Since they had the younger brother of the patient as a member.

"Well..." Yongguk cleared his throat. "I'm Bang Yongguk, Junri. I hope you would some day remember how we used to buy Ice Cream together." He smiled at Junri, who politely smiled back with a nod.

"I'm Kim Himchan." Himchan bowed. "We'd buy Coffee together during Mondays even if you don't really like the taste." He softly chuckled. "And we've been friends since forever, because we went to Daycare together."

"Jung Daehyun!" Daehyun beamed. Even under the circumstances, he could still manage to uplift the spirits of others. "Our families are close. We were even supposed to be in an arranged marriage." He chuckled at her surprised expression. "But we called it off. We never really felt that way for each other. And, we share the same love for Cheesecakes!"

Junri managed to chuckle light heartedly at his energy and giddiness.

"Yoo Youngjae. We're library parnters." Youngjae winked with a smile, which Junri returned with a soft chuckle.

"Moon Jongup, at your service noona." Jongup dorkily bowed, making Junri smile. "Please remember me soon~"

"My name is Choi Junhong. I'm your younger brother." Zelo weakly smiled. "We've always been close, noona... and I pray you'll remember me." Junri nodded with a small smile.

"I'm Kris." Kris curtly nodded. "And I used to tease you how short you were."

Junri made a face, but soon smiled after.

"Xiumin!" Xiumin bowed 90 degrees. "I am the oldest-and yes. I look like a steamed bun."

"My name is Luhan." Luhan grinned at Junri. She remembered him as the pretty guy from earlier. "Remember me, okay?"

"Kim Jongdae, or Chen. And we used to prank the other members together." Chen chuckled.

"Huang ZiTao but call me Tao! You called me Panda before though..." Tao trailed off.

All that was left, was the quiet guy that was just staring out the window.

"Lay." Kris sternly called after him.

*Lay...* Junri repeated in her mind. *That's his name...?*

Lay looked up and blinked when he noticed that all eyes were on him. Except Junri, who seemed to be deep in thought. He heaved a sigh and smally smiled. But even so, his dimple showed.

"Zhang Yixing or Lay." He simply said and resumed staring out the window.

*Oh.* Junri sadly thought, but she shook them away. "So this means that the 13 of us just hang out all day at school...?"

Kris and Yongguk looked at each other before shrugging.

"Kinda." Kris simply said.

"Well... Zelo, Jongup and Tao are a year younger than all of us. But we all sit together at lunch. You met BAP first. Which are me, Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo. We've been together since we were still Pre-schoolers. But you met Himchan first-excluding Zelo, ofcourse. Since he's your brother. You met Daehyun soon later because your family is close with his. And the rest of us kinda joined together soon later."

"And us EXO M," Kris mentioned to the EXO M boys. "We met only in High school. This year only, actually. We were in China before, and we only transferred. You grew close to us and well..." He glanced at Lay, but didn't continue what he was saying.

"We kinda fought over you before..." Luhan rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "So during lunch, we sit in one huge table, with you in the middle. We were hostile with each other-still kinda are, but we can call each other friends."

"Yup." Himchan agreed with a nod.

"Why do you fight over me?" Junri asked with a confused expression. "Am I rich or something?"

They all chuckled at her cluelessness, making her even more confused.

"Noona," Zelo began. "That's not why. Because you're a good friend. You're the only female that we all met who didn't squeal into our ears."

"Why would I do that?" Junri asked again.

"Exactly." Chen pointed out, and the others nodded in agreement.

"I can’t say I understand." Junri scratched her head confusedly.

"Wait! I want to ask you something!!!" Tao excitedly jumped up and down.

"What?" Junri blinked at his enthusiasm.

"Who do you think is the best looking guy here?" He asked with shining eyes and an excited smile.

Junri looked confused for a second, but did a double-take on the boys inside the room anyway.

Luhan was too pretty for her taste.

Kris was too mature looking.

Zelo was her brother, so she felt awkward saying that.

Himchan looked okay, but...

Tao looked kinda scary for her.

"Him." She pointed. Everyone turned quiet, and silence suddenly engulfed the room.

"Why him?" Youngjae asked with a blank expression.

"... I don't know." Junri stared at Lay, who was wide-eyed. "I just feel like he's the one who is the best-looking here. Did I say something wrong?"

"No." Kris quietly said.

The room turned quiet again, and the vibe was tense.

*Did I say something wrong?* She asked herself again, as she stole glances of Lay, who put his hood on and his earphones were in his ears. As if he was hiding from her.

All Kris could do was sigh and rub his forehead. *Damn it, Lay.*


Hehehe. Sorry. I've been busy this past week. It's foundation day week celebration and we did this cool Wedding Booth thing. There's like a tonne of people every day and I get tired because of all the yelling and running around the place, and the loudness and sqealing and stuff.

Yeah.

XD