The Debate of her Date

Remembering Myself

Junri sat on her usual seat, and she almost jumped out of her chair when she noticed Lay beside her.

"Morning." He greeted.

"Good Morning...?" Junri cocked her head to the right. "No offence, but what happened to Hansol?"

"Oh. This is my original seat but we just... switched before. I can go back if you don't want me-"

"No. It's okay. I was just surprised." Junri shook her head with a smile.

It happened to all the subjects. Lay was always beside her. And honestly, she didn't mind at all. She was just surprised when she found out she was with him in ALL subjects.

"Hey. Lunch time. Wanna go together?" Lay asked.

"You know, I'm here too." Xiumin waved his hand at Lay. "Let's go Junri!" He pulled her along, leaving Lay to himself.

"I just wanted to be nice!" Lay pouted and followed behind them.

 

Just when they arrived at the cafeteria- "Sorry, but it's our turn!" Daehyun suddenly whisked Junri away from Xiumin's grip, taking her to B.A.P's table.

"Hey!" Xiumin and Lay both said.

Daehyun chuckled and put an arm around Junri's shoulder. "You know, I'm starting to think that you have more fun with them than with us."

"No. But you guys are way more into skin ship than them." Junri commented and glanced at his arm.

"So does that mean you have more fun with us?" Daehyun grinned, ignoring her comment.

"You're impossible." Junri shook her head amusedly.

"Hey! Hands off!" Himchan appeared out of nowhere behind Daehyun. He removed Daehyuns arm and replaced it with his.

"See? Skin ship." Junri shrugged at Daehyun.

"Noona! I missed you~!" Zelo beamed as he patted the seat beside him.

"You saw me this morning." Junri pointed out, but sat beside him anyway.

"Yeah. But I miss seeing you in this environment." Zelo made a thoughtful expression.  Junri chuckled while shaking her head. "Dork."

"You're lunch." Youngjae placed a tray in front of her and sat beside her.

"Thanks." Junri smiled.

"Don't mention it. We were afraid someone might snatch you away from us again." Yongguk joked.

"So... when I stole you from them... you were talking to Lay..." Daehyun suddenly said, and the atmosphere of their table changed. "Uhm... Yeah. We're friends now, I guess..." Junri explained, not knowing why they all became serious.

"Did Luhan hyung agree with that?" Zelo asked, but he was staring at his lunch.

"EXO M agreed." Junri nodded. "Why?"

"Ah... Nothing! Nothing." Youngjae smiled at her. "We were just curious. Just asking, you know?"

"O... kay..." Junri unconvincingly said.

"It's nothing. Really." Himchan shook his head. "Right, guys?" He gave the boys a pointed look.

"Uh, yeah." "Yup." "Sure."

"Wait-" Jongup made a confused expression, "I thought we didn't like-"

Daehyun quickly stuffed a brownie into Jongup's mouth.

"We're really happy you two are friends now." Daehyun smiled at her. "So did they agree to go to the Choi's Annual Evening Ball?"

"Yup!" Junri nodded, forgetting the previous topic. "They're asking me if I want be their date-"

"I should be your date!"

"No way, why you?" Yongguk gave Himchan a weird look. "Because I am the most handsome among us." He proudly answered.

"Pffft. As if. Junri shall go with me!" Youngjae happily beamed.

"Nu uh. Come on, Junri! Go with me and I'll buy you cheesecake!" Daehyun bargained.

"That's cheating, hyung!" Jongup frowned. "Noona! Go with me~~~!"

"Excuse me? You guys have to go through me first." Zelo announced. And for a split-second, B.A.P stared at him before-

"As the leader, I shall go with her." Yongguk pressed on, ignoring Zelo.

"Pssh. As the one who shares the same love for food as her, I shall be her date!" Daehyun argued, forgetting Zelo too.

"No way! She'll pick me because I am the most handsome!" Himchan proudly grinned at himself.

"You're not even handsome, hyung."

"Don't push it, Moon Jongup." The older glared at Jongup, making the latter shut his mouth.

"As the smartest, I already know the outcome of this." Youngjae smartly announced before saying, "She will go with me!"

Junri face-palmed herself. This was way more embarrassing since they were doing it in public. And also, since the other students piped down too to hear in on their little conversation.

 

"Poor Junri." Chen laughed as EXO M watched B.A.P. Actually, the whole cafeteria was watching B.A.P.

"I still think she'll go with me though." Luhan proudly smiled.

"Oh please." Kris rolled his eyes. "I am the one she's going to go with."

"No way. You all are too old looking for her. Noona will go with me."

"Are we seriously debating this? We all know she's going with me since I'm the cutest, even though I'm the oldest!"

"No, Baozi. She's going with me so we'll spike the punch bowl together!"

"I highly doubt she'll sabotage her own family's ball." Lay commented, seemingly interested in their debate.

"Junri noona is miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!!!" Tao howled with a slam on the table.

"What did you say?" Tao looked back, only to see Daehyun narrowing his eyes at him. "She's not yours." He seriously said as he walked to EXO M's table. Tao gulped in fear, but that fear vanished when Daehyun said, "She's miiiiiiiiiine!"

"As if, hyung!" Zelo suddenly yanked Daehyun's shoulder away. "None of you are her dates!"

"I think she can decide for herself." Kris pointed out.

"Don't worry, she won't choose you." Chen snickered, earning him a glare from the leader.

"Are we seriously fighting over this?" Himchan sighed, suddenly appearing beside Zelo. "I mean, she did agree to go with me."

EXO M's eyes widened, and so did B.A.P's.

Not to mention Junri's.

"No I didn't!" Junri shook her head with wide eyes.

Chen raised an eyebrow at Himchan. "You were saying? And why are you all here now?" He looked at Yongguk, Youngjae and Jongup who were beside Daehyun too.

"Because Junri noona told me who she'll go with." Jongup announced with an innocent smile.

The whole cafeteria snapped their attention to Jongup, while B.A.P and EXO M leaned in on him curiously.

He blinked when he noticed the attention. "Oh. You all took that seriously? I thought we were playing a game."

On that day, the thick sound of self-inflicted slaps echoed in the Cafeteria.