Going to School

Remembering Myself

"Are you sure you want to go to school?" Mrs Choi asked Junri again as she watched her daughter look around her room for her stuff. Junri had already told everyone who tried to help her to stop. She didn't like feeling useless and a burden.

"Yeah. It wouldn't be productive to stay here all day." Junri said as she fixed her bed. She doesn't really do that... she didn't know that though. And one of the maids tried to tell her, but she didn't listen.

"Okay then." Mrs Choi defeatedly sighed. "Come down for breakfast, okay?"

"Okay." Junri smiled at Mrs Choi politely, who returned it with a small smile before closing the door to leave. Junri heaved a sigh and sat on her now clean bed. She turned her head and saw the same necklace from last night. She stared at it for a while before shrugging and putting it on.

*Why not?* She asked herself as she stared at the mirror, looking over her look. She then set off downstairs to the dining room.

"Morning." She greeted Zelo and Mr and Mrs Choi.

"Good Morning noona" Zelo energetically greeted as he wolfed down another piece of toast.

"Good Morning. Are you all set?" Mr Choi asked and flipped through another page in a magazine.

"Yup. What's that?" Junri nodded at the magazine and sat next to Zelo.

"The newest edition of TS Fashion. Our fashion line is always featured here, so we always get mailed a copy a week before the release of the magazine. Just to check if everything's alright." Mr Choi informed.

"OUR fashion line?" Junri made a confused face.

"Oh. We own a Fashion Company." Mrs Choi said as she flipped through a different magazine.

"Then what's that?" Junri pointed at the magazine.

"It's TS places. Our Hotels are featured and-"

"We have a Fashion Company AND a Hotel Business?" Junri asked with eyes wide as saucers.

"Well, yeah, noona. A house like this doesn't really grow off from trees." Zelo chuckled. "We also have a Resort and a Cafe down at Centro."

Junri just blinked, trying to digest the information. "Are you SURE that EXO M and BAP are my friends not because we're rich?" She whispered to Zelo, but Mr and Mrs Choi heard her clearly and laughed.

"Actually, Daehyun's family owns a Magazine Company. TS Magazines are all their doing. Jongup's family owns a dancing School. Youngjae's family owns Restaurants. Himchan's family owns Malls." Mr Choi enumerated.

"Kris hyung's family also owns a Fashion Company, but we're not really rivals with them since they mostly focus on accessories and Male wear only. Xiumin hyung's family owns an Environmental promoting Company. Lay hyung's family owns one of the most renowned Hospitals of Seoul. Luhan hyung's family owns Animal Care Companies that help wildlife animals survive. Chen hyung's family also owns Hotels but they’re all located in China. Tao's family owns a company for Bags and they are currently under partnership with Gucci." Zelo continued. "If I remember correctly..."

Junri's jaw dropped. "So you mean we're all a bunch of rich kids?"

"Well... put it bluntly." Zelo shrugged. He glanced at Junri and chuckled when he saw her amazed expression. "Let's go to school then. We're going to be late!" He jumped off his seat and pulled Junri with him to the hallway. "Bye Umma, bye appa!" He waved and ran, dragging Junri along with him.

"Bye!" Junri yelled as she was dragged, faintly seeing Mr and Mrs Choi smile at them. She looked up and stared at Zelo for a while.

*Is this my life? How come I really can't remember any of these...?*

"Let's go noona."

She snapped out of her daze and was surprised to see that they were already outside, standing beside the limousines open door. She nodded and got in, trying not to seem weird. But of course, nothing really passes by Zelo that easily.

"Are you still trying hard to remember?" He asked as he closed the door behind him.

"Well... if YOU lost your memories, you can't really help yourself." Junri shrugged.

Zelo chuckled and shook his head amusedly. "You never change noona."

"How? And is that a bad thing?" She asked with a curious expression.

"No. Not really." Zelo shook his head. "Well, you're still laid-back and you're determined. I just hope you remember soon." He admitted.

"I'll try my best, Junhong." Junri promised.

"Thanks noona." Zelo beamed. Once Junri smiled back and turned to the window, his smile immediately fell off as he remembered Lay.

*Though there are some things you're better off not remembering...*