EXO M

Remembering Myself

"And they just whisked her away like that! Can you believe?!" Zelo huffed.

"Yes. Zelo. We were there, remember? Standing behind Youngjae?" Daehyun said in an annoyed tone.

"Then why didn't you stop them~" Zelo whined.

"They're her friends too. Give them a chance." Himchan shrugged.

"Yeah. And noona willingly went with them." Jongup reasoned.

"But... HE'S there." Zelo said in a monotonous voice.

"Maybe he's sorry for what he did." Yongguk comforted. "We make mistakes, once in a while. And it's really up to Junri if she'll forgive him." He then noticed Youngjae sulking at the end of the table. "Right, Youngjae?"

They were at a cafe, and school had just finished. They already asked Junri if she wanted to come with them, but she refused because EXO M had already asked her.

"Right..." Youngjae muttered. *I know that more than one person likes her in EXO M.* He bitterly thought.

Zelo started to make dying whale sounds while saying "noona~"

 

"Luhan...? Where are the others?" Junri asked as she sat opposite to Luhan on the Food courts table. She just went home for a little while to change and agreed to meet them there.

"I told you to call me oppa." Luhan crossed his arms and pouted.

"Luhan oppa? Where are the other?" Junri repeated while rolling her eyes jokingly at his childishness.

"Good." Luhan nodded with a smile. "Kris and Tao just went to the bathroom, and Xiumin hyung just left to buy a snack. Lay won’t be coming and Chen is on his way. He tried to convince Lay, but he texted me that he wasn't successful."

"Does Lay sshi hate me THAT bad?" Junri asked with a frown. "He hasn't even talked to me ONCE. And earlier, I tried to talk to him about the project we were paired up for-"

*Uh-oh* Luhan gulped.

"And he said 'It's done' with his cold and bored tone and left. Couldn't he have said it in a cheery tone and then say goodbye before leaving?" Junri ranted.

*Done...? But they fooled around on that project. They haven't even started on it. Is he going to finish it all on his own?* Luhan asked himself.

"What are you zoning out for?" Junri curiously asked as she poked his hand that was resting on the table. Unaware of the tingles that went to his spine because of her touch.

"O-oh... What?" Luhan blinked his doe eyes, suddenly nervous from her touch. Yes, he liked her. Way more than what a friend should like another friend. But that's a secret only a few people knew about.

Junri giggled and shook her head. "Nevermind."

She had already grown close to EXO M. Something about them made her feel calm and relaxed. She already grew to trust them easily.

"Guess who." Tao s his hands to her eyes from behind as Kris sat next to her. Luhan frowned at the skin ship, but didn't say anything and just looked away at a distance.

"Tao!" Junri guessed correctly with a big smile.

Tao jokingly pouted and slid on the seat on her other side, opposite of Kris. "Aww. You found out."

"Well duh." Junri chuckled. "Oh, hi Kris. Didn't see you over there." She joked.

"You must've been too small to reach over the table to see me." Kris shot back with a triumphant smirk, making her snort.

"Mrrmr? hri jrunri~!" Xiumin sang as he had a mouth full of fries. He sat between Kris and Luhan. "Want some?" He asked after he swallowed.

"No thankyou." Junri politely said with a smile.

"Don't mind if I do." Chen suddenly appeared and took a fry that had the most cheese powder on it, and sat opposite of Xiumin.

"Hey! I was saving that one!" Xiumin pouted.

"You were clearly offering it to Junri, so why can't I have it?" Chen frowned.

"Because I don't share the same love for you as I to Junri." Xiumin sophisticatedly said with a posh accent.

"Ooooooooh. Buuuuurn." Tao whispered to Chen. "Put some ice on that."

Chen flicked Tao's forehead before bickering with Xiumin again. Tao kept complaining to Kris, as the latter just stared at him with a bored expression. But that didn't affect Tao. Luhan tried to stop Xiumin and Chen, but he was just making things worse unintentionally.

Junri giggled at the sight. They really weren't the most normal people out there. But that was okay.


I know. I know. I haven't been updating that much, but I really am busy.

But don't worry,

Summer Break is nearing and I will finally have the time to update.

Yeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~!

And if some of you didn't notice, I added Henry as a character.

He'll appear in a later chapter, but do anticipate for his appearance :)