Meet Henry

Remembering Myself

"Luhan?!"

"Junri!" Luhan turned around, and saw Junri with agape. He ran to her and hugged her. "You did well in your showcase by the way." He smiled and pulled away.

"You didn't tell me you and Lay signed up for classes here." She said, still surprised to see them. "And you didn't tell me you were so good in dancing!" She slapped his arm playfully, making him laugh.

"You didn't ask." He laughed. "And we didn't know you were here too. We only found out when we saw your name in the list of performers."

"How did you guys know this place?" She asked. "I only found this place while I was out buying a book."

"This place is heavily Chinese influenced, as you can see," Luhan gestured to the other dancers. They were Chinese too, just by looking at them. "And Lay and I just decided to try out here a few years ago. We didn't leave since then."

"Lu-ge have you seen my water bo-Oh hi Junri." Lay politely smiled at her.

"LAY!!! YOU'RE SO GOOD IN DANCING!" Junri yelled right into his ears. "YOU IDIOTS WHY YOU NO TELL ME??!?!?!?!" She shook him violently.

Lay blinked a few times before laughing heartily. Junri stared at him before laughing too. Truthfully, she laughed because he was laughing. Luhan just smiled.

After all, he knew who she noticed first. As always, it would be Lay. In anything Junri related Luhan only came second to Lay. And maybe that's what hurts the most for him. Because even when she lost all her memories regarding Lay, she will still subconsciously look for him.

"Junri! I've been looking for you!"

The three turned around and saw a panting Henry.

"Oh. Hi, Junri's friends." He smiled at them while he tried to catch his breath.

"Henry? Why were you looking for me? I said I'd be in backstage." Junri raised an eyebrow as she rubbed his back.

He looked like he ran a mile.

"You didn't! I thought you were lazing around our Piano room!" Henry defended. "Anyway, I was worried when I didn't find you there and I thought that you went home without your award."

"She has an award?" Luhan and Lay chorused.

Henry blinked. "Well, yeah. She was clearly the best in the pianist category. But having two sessions per day will cost her some points. I bet you'd land in second, if not first." He looked at Junri.

"I didn't know there were even awards." Junri admitted. "What's the prize anyway?"

"Medal." Henry shrugged. "Better than nothing, right?" He then turned to Luhan and Lay. "I'm sorry, but I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Henry. A pianist instructor here. Well, Junri's pianist instructor."

"This is Luhan and this is Lay." Junri introduced them. "They're here as dancers."

"Hello."

"Nice to meet you."

"So you three know each other... how?" Henry asked.

"Classmates." Junri shortly answered. "They're coming to the Ball too, you know."

"Really?" Henry blinked. "So is your date one of them?"

"YES!"

"NO!"

Luhan grinned at Junri while the latter glared at him, and Lay just blinked at them.

"I'm kidding. Ice Princess here isn't going with anyone." Luhan frowned, his comment earning him a small slap on the arm from Junri. "So you're going too, Henry sunbae-nim?"

"Just hyung." Henry waved it away. "Yup. She asked me to come."

"Aww, Junri! What if he asks you to be his date, would you agree?"

"What?" Junri blinked at Luhan. "No! I'm not going to be anyones date! You're so childish!"

Lay laughed and Henry joined in.

"But seriously though, why aren't you going with anyone?" Henry asked. "You went with someone last year, right?"

"I did?" Junri blinked, while Luhan and Lay looked at each other.

"How did you know, Henry hyung?" Lay asked, trying to divert the question away. It was best to keep Junri's amnesia business hidden from the public.

"I was there." He shrugged. "Personally invited by the Choi's. Don't you remember Mochi Oppa, Junri?"

Not even a second passed when Henry said that, Junri out.

"JUNRI!"