RUN

Remembering Myself

"So tell us," Kris and the other EXO M members leaned in on Lay. "Did you really call of the wedding with Feng Meylin?" They were just hanging out in the gym of their school. Classes ended early and the boys decided to just chill for a while. They were sitting by the side benches of the basketball court.

Lay leaned back, and glanced at each member. "How did you know that?"

"Nevermind that." Luhan waved it away. "Is it true?"

Lay slowly nodded, making EXO M burst into cheers. Except for Tao.

"Aw, darn it!" He handed Chen 10 000 won.

"You made a bet if Lay would call off the wedding?" Xiumin raised an eyebrow at them.

"What? No." Tao shook his head. "We betted either it would happen this month, or the month after."

Lay's jaw dropped. "H-how did you know I was going to call it off in the first place?"

"Well... it was pretty obvious." Chen shrugged as he fanned himself with the cash. "You didn't really feel anything for her. Besides, she was a little too... annoying for my taste."

"So was she." Lay reasoned, pertaining to a certain female.

"There's a difference." Luhan vehemently replied. "She had reasons."

"You're saying Meylin didn't have reasons too? You guys just don't bother to understand her." Lay scoffed. "You're all too biased with Junri."

"Then go back and continue the engagement then." Luhan glared at Lay. "If you're so not-biased, go. No one's stopping you."

"But you're judging me!" Lay reasoned. "And I DON'T love her!"

"Then why? Why would you hurt Junri for someone you didn't really love?" Luhan asked. There was no anger present in his voice, only curiosity. "I still don't understand, Yixing! Please, explain! Who do you really love? Did you at least feel anything for either of them?"

Lay bit his lip, keeping quiet.

Soon, silence engulfed the group.

"Well, whatever. As long as you're not engaged anymore." Chen said, breaking the awkward silence.

"But what about Junri noona?"

The members turned to Tao.

"What about me?"

They then turned to Junri, who appeared behind Kris all of a sudden.

"Hi guys~!"

They then turned to their right, where Meylin was waving at them enthusiastically from the Right entrance of the gym.

"What is SHE doing here?" Chen whispered to Kris.

"Pardon? Oh. I can leave if I'm interrupting something." Junri was about to turn around and go back to her side of the entrance.

"No, not you!" Luhan sprinted to her side and pulled her along with him.

"Huh?" Junri blinked, but allowed him to pull her to the bench.

"We were talking about her." Chen glanced at Meylin, who was walking to them like she was in some sort of run-way.

"And who's that-"

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" They all huddled around her. Even Lay, shushed her.

"Not too loud!" Tao whispered.

Junri blinked again.

"She might hear you." Kris said in a low voice.

"We're the only people here. I think she can already hear and see us." Junri stated.

The boys looked at each other, and they nodded at the same time.

"What are you guys thinking about-"

"RUN!!!"

Tao was holding onto Junri's left hand, while Luhan on the right, as they ran to the Left entrance of the gym.

"Guys!!! This is mean!" Junri said as she tried to keep up.

"You haven't met her yet. When you do, you'll understand." Xiumin said as he opened the door for them.

"Where are you guys going~?" A whiny Meylin yelled after them. She was running-or at least trying to-after them with those killer heels of hers.

"Lock the door!" Kris said as he ran past Xiumin.

"Aye aye!" Xiumin locked the door from the outside by using a heavy pot to block the door.

"You guys are crazy!" Junri said in between her pants and laughter, as Tao and Luhan ran beside her.

Luhan glanced at her and smiled. "Takes one to know one!"






I haven't been updating a lot, have I? XD

I'm running out of ideas, honestly. It's harrrrrd ~.~

But I'm trying! And that one upvote got me to cheer up a bit :D

Thankyou so much :)