Together Again(?)

Remembering Myself

"Hey Junri?"

"Hmm?" Junri glanced at him before looking infront of the class again.

Lay whispered, "Does this mean we're together again?"

Junri glanced at him again, to see his bright smile. "I don't know." She smiled.

"... What do you mean?"

"What do you mean what do I mean?"

"I hear whispering!" The teacher hissed before going back to writing stuff on the board.

"I mean," Lay whispered, "Did you say 'i don't know' because you mean 'no'?"

Junri subtly shook her head. "No. I mean't I don't know because I really don't know. So you tell me."

"So if I say we're together again, we're together again?" Lay grinned.

Junri shrugged, making Lay frown.

"You're tricking me, aren't you?" Lay narrowed his eyes at her.

"Zhang Yixing. One last warning." Mrs Yu warned, making Lay stiffen and Junri inwardly chuckle.

 

"Aw come on! Just a simple yes or no. Please?" Lay stepped infront of her and clasped his hands together.

Xiumin made a disgusted face.

"I said I don't know, Yixing." Junri shrugged and walked past him.

Lay deflated. "I know you know! Tell me, hmm?" Lay put an arm around her and neared his face to her. People started whispering but Junri was too focused on not being affected to notice.

"I-I don't know." She said once again.

"You stuttered." Lay pointed out. "That means a yes!" He announced. "So as official boyfriend once aga-"

"Woah, woah, woah. Hands off." Himchan separated them.

"But-"

"Nothing." Himchan sternly said. "I heard what you said," He narrowed his eyes at Lay, "Was that true?"

"I don't know." Junri mumbled.

Lay face-palmed himself.

"That's technically a 'no'." Himchan grinned and pulled Junri away. "Come on before your brother rips Lay to shreds.

Lay stiffened at what he said, but for curiousity's sake, he glanced at B.A.P's table. Sure enough, Zelo seemed to already plan his death.

"Let's go." Xiumin shook his head and pulled Lay away. "You sure do have guts today, huh?" He smirked at him.

"I was asking an honest question." Lay defended.

"Uh huh. But you're making her flustered so she would answer 'yes'?" Xiumin rolled his eyes. "Since when did you become so sneaky?"

Lay walked past him. "Since I knew I had a chance."

Xiumin stopped and stared at him. *Well lookey there. He finally has guts.* He smirked and shook his head, following after him. "Don't you think you're forcing her though?"

"No." Lay shook his head. "I told you, I have a chance. I'm just waiting for her. And speeding it up wouldn't be a bad thing." He shrugged, making Xiumin chuckle.

"What's so funny?" Kris asked once Lay and Xiumin sat down.

"Lay is 'speeding' up the process of courting Junri." Xiumin said.

"Well you won't win her back that way." Luhan rolled his eyes.

Lay blinked. "What? Isn't that what you all wanted?"

"If you just keep asking her, then no." Tao frowned. "You should do it in atleast a formal and gentlemanly way, duh."

Chen nodded. "You know? A date."

"But we did go on a date!" Lay defended.

"But if she says 'i don't know' doesn't that mean that those don't count?" Xiumin grinned.

Lay kept quiet.

"I'm taking it you don't know how to arrange the date?" Kris raised an eyebrow at him. Lay nodded, making him sigh. "Let me organize it for you. This weekend. You're going to have to ask her yourself, though."

"Really?" Lay brightened. "You'd do that?"

"Don't make me change my mind." Kris grumbled.

Lay beamed. "I'll ask her later."

"50 000 won says he'll blow it 'till last minute." Luhan whispered to Chen.

Chen raised an eyebrow at him. "You're on. It's only monday, if you hadn't noticed. He'll have a few more days before last minute."

"I know." Luhan shrugged. "But it's Lay." He emphasized.

Chen glanced at Lay. The guy looked determined to him. "Okay then. I accept."

 

"You're burning holes into his head, Junhong." Junri chuckled and nudged Zelo.

"I heard the word 'boyfriend'." Zelo raised an eyebrow at her. "Care to explain."

*He was so far...* Junri grimaced. "It's nothing."

"Lay is asking her." Himchan explained for her. "You know."

"Did you agree?" Zelo narrowed his eyes at her.

Junri swallowed. "No. I don't know! Everyone keeps asking me that!"

Youngjae patted her back.

"Wouldn't 'I don't know' mean 'no'? Because you didn't really agree." Daehyun shrugged.

"But she didn't disagree too." Jongup said. "But noona, do you love him?"

Junri stiffened at the question, and 6 pairs of eyes all landed on her.

"That is the question." Yongguk said.

"I..." Junri faltered.

"You can't answer 'I don't know' with this one." Daehyun chuckled.

Junri sighed. "Y-"

"I knew it!" Zelo stood up. "Since when?!"

Junri blinked.

"Calm down, will you?" Yongguk shook his head and pulled him back down.

"Since when, noona?" He asked again, staring right at her.

Junri looked away.

"Who said she stopped?" Youngjae answered for her. "I mean... She just forgot who he was, that doesn't really mean she stopped loving the guy."

Daehyun glanced at him. Youngjae seemed rather unfazed by what he said, himself. He looked like he was just stating the normal truth.

“Isn’t it kinda weird though you love someone you don’t know…?” Jongup curiously said, only to be ignored.

"Aha! So you did go on a date with him! Why didn't you at least tell me?!" Zelo asked.

"Because you would have spied on us!" Junri laughed, taking it all light-heartedly. "You're seriously not mad, right?" She raised an eyebrow at him.

Zelo deflated. "No..." After all, he didn't have the right to be. It was her decision; her life. Perhaps he was being far too overprotective.

"That's good then." Junri said and nibbled on her sandwich. "Maybe you'd feel what I feel when you go public with Meylin."

"WHAT?!" B.A.P chorused, gaining a lot of attention.

"You didn't have to say that out-loud!" Zelo hissed at Junri who was holding back her laughter. "And besides, I don't know what you mean. We're just sending messages through chat, fyi." He pointed out.

"Still," Junri reasoned, "That's where love can start."

"Since when?!" Himchan excitedly asked. "Omo, maknae. You're all grown up now." He faked a tear.

Zelo rolled his eyes. "Drama queens."

"No wonder you're easily letting Junri go this time. Because you have your own love affair!" Daehyun accused. "Sneaky, sneaky." He commented and pretended to his imaginary beard.

"You're so loud!" Zelo pulled his hair. By now, the surrounding tables have heard what they were talking about. "There's nothing going on  between us!"

Junri giggled. "We believe you, Junhong." She sarcastically said with a grin.

He groaned out loud and let his head fall on the table.

"That's okay. I'm sure Meylin will return your feelings." Youngjae guffawed, making the table laugh.

 

*He likes Mey, huh...* Lay thought.

"I've never seen Lay's sinister side before..." Luhan whispered to Kris. "What do you think he's planning?"

"He is close with Meylin... Though I don't know what Zelo saw in her, no offence." Kris added, "Maybe he can use that to either distract or gain Zelo's trust..."

"That sounds... un-Yixing like." Chen chuckled. "Isn't he supposed to be the angel among us?"

"Even angels have dark sides. Let's watch Lay unfold his." Xiumin shrugged.

Lay was too busy watching B.A.P's table to even hear that they were talking about him. He slowly smiled and turned back to eating.

Tao looked in horror at the other members. *This is not the Lay-ge I knew... He's clearly up to something!*

"Why are you all looking at me?" Lay blinked at them, though he was still wearing that mysterious smile.

Luhan narrowed his eyes at him. "What are you playing at, unicorn?"

"Yeah. What are you planning?" Xiumin joined in.

"I don't know what you mean." Lay innocently shrugged. "I'm not playing anything, actually."

"Uh huh." Kris boredly said. "Let's just see about that."

Lay beamed at all of them before going back to eating. The other members just shook their head.

*The things Junri does to you...* Chen rolled his eyes.

 

Zelo narrowed his eyes at Lay. *I'm watching you...*

"You won't find Meylin there." Himchan pointed out.

"GAAAAAAAAH! I HATE ALL OF YOU!" Zelo pulled on his own hair.