Talent Showcase

Remembering Myself

It was already Saturday, and B.A.P and EXO M had endlessly asked Junri for her time the day before, but she refused.

It was Piano Lessons, after all.

And today was special.

All of the other pianists who are being tutored in the Music and Arts Learning center are going to showcase their talents.

It turns out, there was a ranking list too. And since the Center was open not only on Saturdays-but every day-there were a lot of students.

Violinists, Pianists, Guitarists, Dancers, Painters, and also Singers.

The Learning Center was like a school of it's own. Except that every student had to have their own appointments in a day for each week. Except for the group appointments like Dancing.

"Hey!"

Junri jumped in her seat, startled. She looked behind her to see who the hand was coming from and saw Henry. "Hey."

"I see you already settled yourself in your seat." He commented and sat beside her.

They were in the Learning Center's theatre room. It was rather big, and was more than enough to fit all the students there.

"Yup." Junri nodded. "Are you going to watch your students perform?"

"Well, yeah. I only teach on Saturdays, Mondays and Tuesdays here though. So maybe... I don't know. 21 Students? Well, 20. Since you bought two of my sessions." Henry chuckled. "But I'm going to be here all day since I have to support my Violinists and Guitarists."

"You play the Violin and Guitar?" Junri blinked.

"And the drums." Henry nodded. "I also sing, dance, rap, compose music, act, and oh, I know ballet."

Junri gaped. "Seriously? Then how come you're only a tutor? Shouldn't you be a K-Pop idol or something?!" She half-whispered, half-yelled.

Henry shrugged. "I'm content. You should know how much they pay me here." He chuckled. "But I don't think the Choi Heiress would care for only a quarter of her school allowance." He teased.

"My allowance is smaller than you think, then." Junri made a face. "But seriously, how come you're only an instructor?"

"I'm content in my life style." He shrugged. "I don't need a big house to be happy. I just need a home and food and I'm happy!" He beamed.

"Uh huh." Junri unconvincingly said. "But since you say you're good in dancing, want to come to my family's ball?"

"The Choi's Ball?" Henry repeated. "Sure. I was waiting for an invitation anyway." He grinned.

"Cocky." Junri nudged him.

"But seriously, I'm thankful." Henry sincerely smiled. "I'll go. It's this Teusday right?"

"Yup. Starts at 7 PM." Junri nodded.

"Who's your date gonna be?" Henry smirked.

"Not you too." Junri rolled her eyes. "FYI, I'm going with no one-"

"And next up, Choi Junri! Please Come up to the stage now!" A voice said through the speakers, and a round of applause came. Pianists performed first and Junri was the last among them.

"Wish me luck." Junri sighed.

"Good luck. You'll do great." Henry made a thumbs up with both his hands, making Junri snort at how cheesy he was.

She played 'River Flows in You'- a piano classic. It was the peice she was most comfortable with since it was the one she had memorized first. She then played 'Why did I fall in love with You' by DBSK.

Henry didn't even teach her that.

The crowd applauded at her perfect delivery and the judges nodded in approval.

Next, the Dancers.

Junri went back to her seat beside Henry that was around the back rows.

"You did great! Where did you learn the second one?" Henry asked as the stage dimmed for the introduction effect of the dancers.

"Internet." Junri shrugged. "So, did you teach dance here too?"

"No. Mr Song is here for that. He's much more experienced than me." Henry said. "But look, it's starting!" He excitedly pointed at the stage.

The song played and the people on stage seemed to be in-sync. There were more than 20 of them there, and some were just around 10 years-old, but they all seemed to have a sense of teamwork. They danced to their own choreography-made by Mr Song, Henry says-and they followed the beat of the music.

Junri noticed someone familiar at the front row of their formation. He was oozing with charisma and that's what made Junri notice him. She squinted her eyes to get a better look of his face.

*Luhan...?*