Promise?

He/She is MINE!

(NaEun pov)

“Omma! Omma!” a kid’s voice heard from the living room called me as I was busy in the kitchen preparing for lunch. I rushed out toward the living room as she sounded excited.

“Ne, NaHyun-ah..” I approached her who’s now standing on the couch, pointing toward the TV.

“It’s appa..” ChangJo was on the TV with the other members, currently performing their new song. NaHyun was really excited seeing her father on the TV. “Omma~~” when their performance ends, NaHyun turned to me with quite sad face. “When will appa come here?”

“He will come back.. Appa is busy now.” I took a seat on the couch and pulled her down to sit on my lap. It’d been a year passed and after a few months NaHyun was born, ChangJo need to go back to their dorm. It’s not his fault as they shouldn’t continue their act anymore. But sometimes, ChangJo will come here secretly without his manager knew. And the other members also sometimes come here.

“NaHyun miss appa.. Can’t we meet him today?” NaHyun looked up at me with her cute pleading face.

“We can’t meet him today. Appa is really busy.” NaHyun immediately pouting, showing her disappointment that she can’t meet ChangJo today. “But.. Omma promise that we’ll go visit appa one day.”

“Really? Omma.. Promise?” she held out her finger which we made our pinky promise. She smiled happily and hugged me. “Thank you omma.. I can’t wait to see appa.”

“NaHyun-ah.. Omma need to prepare for our lunch.. Wait here, alright?” I pulled away from the hug. She nodded and obediently sat down on the couch, continued watching the TV. I went back to the kitchen and prepared for our lunch.

--

As I was done preparing for lunch, the doorbell rang and which NaHyun was the one who rushed toward the door and opened it.

“Omma! Omma!” I rushed out of the kitchen after heard NaHyun called me. There’s a guy holding NaHyun in his arm which we totally know. “Mark appa!!” she hugged him by his neck and smile plastered on her face.

“Mark oppa.. Come in.” I let him enter and took his seat first. NaHyun was still in his arm while we sat on the couch.

“I miss you Mark appa..” NaHyun exclaimed while giving a peck on his cheek. I chuckled at the sight of her. NaHyun called him ‘Mark appa’ because Mark oppa often come here whenever he has no activity or schedule. That’s the reason they’re becoming close and even NaHyun wanted to call him appa. I thought it was not right at first because she can’t call other person than ChangJo ‘appa’ but she got sullen after that which I immediately need to give up. ChangJo knew about it and he was like me at first but then gave up after that.

“You don’t have any schedule or activity also today?” I asked him as he happily playing with NaHyun.

“There’s schedule for tomorrow. I’ve got nothing to do today so I come here. Can I?” he looked at me as asking my permission.

“You are already here so how can I say no?”

“So if I asked you before I came, you won’t let me come here?”

“Ne!!” I chuckled when I saw his disappointed face while looking at me. “You always come here. I’m bored looking at your face every day.” His eyes widen in surprised at my joke. He let go NaHyun and put her on the couch while he aimed me through his eyes. “What?”

“Dare to say that again? You’re bored looking at my face?” he moved forward and which I back away.

“I’m bored looking at you every day.” With that he went forward and tickled me on the waist. I can’t handle it as I laughed from the tickle.

“NaHyun-ah.. Help appa.. Tickle omma.” Mark oppa asked NaHyun to join which eventually she immediately joined him.

“Stop it.. It’s ticklish.” I said between my laugh but they excitedly continued it. “Alright.. Alright.. Mianhae, Mark oppa..” I said to stop them and they eventually stopped with Mark oppa stopping NaHyun. I barely sat up back and tried to stable my breath.

“Want to do it again, NaHyun-ah?” Mark oppa asked NaHyun and which I immediately stood up from the couch.

“NO!” I backed away. “Oh!.. Lunch already prepared. NaHyun-ah.. Let’s eat.” NaHyun approached me and took my hand.

“How about me?” Mark appa left alone at the living room.

“I thought you will just attack my kitchen even though I won’t invite you.” I said sarcastically to him while making my way to the kitchen with NaHyun. I knew he followed behind and took his seat before both me and NaHyun got to sit. He’s really fast. I took another plate as I didn’t prepare for him before.

“Thank you for the meal, NaHyun-ah.” He said before digging on the food, which looked like he’s starving on his way here. I chuckled at his sight and just continued with our lunch.

--

 “Jonghyun is very busy lately.” Mark spoke up as we’re all gathered in the living room with NaHyun on his lap. “I rarely see them go back at the dorm.” Mark oppa and his other members moved to new dorm last year and coincidentally it was next to Teen Top dorm which means they’re neighbour. I was also shocked when I got to know it when I visit Teen Top once. And he also just knew at that time also.

“I know.. They just comeback and need to practice.” Somehow my tone sounds a bit sad when mentioning about him.

“You haven’t visited there after that day?”

“Ne.. I’m afraid that their manager will saw me.”

“Then.. Why don’t you visit me?” I looked up at him confusedly at what he meant by. “The other members probably miss you and also NaHyun. Do NaHyun remember them?”

“She’s still a baby at that time and probably won’t know them.”

“Who?” NaHyun asked us.

“NaHyun-ah.. Do you want to meet my friends?” Mark oppa asked him with a kid like voice.

“Ne~~” she excitedly nodded her head and turned at me. “Omma~ Can we meet Mark appa’s friends?”

“Just agree.. She also want to meet the others.” Mark oppa persuaded me as the two of them stare at me waiting for my answer.

“Ne ne.. I’ll bring you there one day.” NaHyun jumped in joy on the couch while hugging both of us by our neck.

“I think I need to go now, NaHyun-ah..” Mark oppa pulled away and looked at her.

“Mark appa~” she whined, not letting go her grip on Mark oppa sleeve.

“I’ll come again.” He stood up which I did the same.

“Thank you for coming here, oppa.”

“It’s fine.. I just miss NaHyun.” He said while ruffling NaHyun hair. “I’m going now. Bye..” we sent him until the door, watching him leave the place with his car. I went back inside with NaHyun in my arm.

“Omma promise to bring me to meet Mark appa’s friend.” She held out his pinky finger which I replied back.

“Of course.” I smiled at her excitants which really can make me felt happy for the whole day.