Picture?

He/She is MINE!

ChangJo, Niel, Ricky, CAP, L.Joe, ChunJi


(ChangJo pov)

“Jonghyun-ah.. The food you brought last time was really delicious. I wanted to eat it again.” Niel hyung sat next to me on our break time after the practice. Last two weeks, I gave them the foods that NaEun cook for all of us. They really like it, making me felt proud of my wife. I really wanted to introduce her to the others but it’s a bad idea.

“It’s not like I can go back and ask for the foods now. There are no rest days for us. We’ll be going to Japan next week.”

“Ne~~ But.. You didn’t tell us who cook that food. Your mom? Sister?”

“It’s not important. Hyung~ Let’s practice now.” I quickly stood up to avoid his question. I can’t let them knew about NaEun even though I wanted tell them. It’ll risk both of us and also our group. I wanted to tell the truth to all people about me and NaEun but I’d to have a strategic plan.

 

~Going to Japan~

“Let’s go now. The flight is at 8.30a.m.” MinHo hyung informed us as all of us busy taking all the stuff we packed toward the living room.

“Chanhee hyung.. Why do you have so many bags?” Ricky asked him. I totally agreed with what he said as ChunJi hyung brought about two luggages and one big bag and also his backpack while we only brought about one luggage and our backpack.

“I’d many things to bring. Don’t mind. Let’s go.” he took his stuff, exiting the dorm. We followed from behind, heading toward the van. We put our luggage behind before taking our seat.

“MinHo hyung.. Will we have our rest day after the concert?” L.Joe hyung ask him, the same question that stuck in my head.

“Ne~~ Don’t worry.” All of us cheered happily. I can’t contain my happiness. I get to be with NaEun at that time once again.

“For how long hyung?” CAP hyung asked him.

“Probably about 2 weeks.”

“Wow! For real? Can we go back to our own home?” ChunJi hyung sound really excited.

“Ne~ Ne~” once again we cheered endlessly. I get to stay with NaEun for two weeks after this. It’s much longer and I get to spend more time with her this time. MinHo hyung drove us to the airport after all of us got on our seat.

 

--

(No one pov)

They still have about half an hour left before entering the entry. All of them took their seat but crowded by their fan girls who took pictures and videos of them. Some of them also gave them presents and screaming their name. They might be happy with their smile on their face but in fact they felt burdened with their fan surrounded them all the way.

“I need to go to the washroom.” ChangJo told their manager. He stood up with MinHo hyung accompanying him. Even a little of his action cause the fans to squeal. It just left with the 5 of them at their seat.

“I want to but a drink.” Niel said to the other members but they ignored him, playing with their phone. The fans were far away finally after getting complained and being chased by the security guard. “MinSoo hyung~ Lend me money please~”

“Where’s yours?”

“My wallet is at MinHo hyung.”

“YA! All of our wallets are at MinHo hyung.” L.Joe said. “Except for Jonghyun.” He continued again. Niel really felt thirsty and he seriously wanted to buy a drink. An idea popped out from his mind and he began to take action. He took ChangJo’s backpack and started to search for his wallet, which finally he found it.

“YA! Are you crazy? What if Jonghyun saw you? He’ll be really mad.”

“No he won’t as long as you won’t tell him.” there’s only them there anyway without ChangJo and MinHo hyung and of course no fans here anymore. Niel open the wallet and took the exactly amount he need. As he was about to close it back, his eyes caught on the picture inside the wallet.

‘She looked familiar.’ That’s what Niel thought as he looked at it. ChangJo was kissing her cheek with his hand around her waist while that girl smiles facing the camera. He took out the picture just to make sure.

“YA! Hyung! Jonghyun is coming.” Ricky warned Niel. He just about to insert back the picture but failed so finally he put the wallet back in ChangJo’s backpack and closed it while he put the picture in his own pocket. Niel acted normal as he headed toward MinHo hyung. ChangJo didn’t thought anything strange as he went back toward his seat.

“Hyung.. I’m going to buy a drink.” Before letting the other person answered, Niel made his way toward the mart. He bought what he wanted but his mind wonder about the girl in the picture.

‘She’s seriously looked very familiar. Where did I saw her?’ the thought kept playing in his mind all the time but he can’t recall anything.