Date

He/She is MINE!

(NaEun pov)

We’re going for a date today. The three of us which look like I’m dating two guys. I laughed at the thought as I stood between two guys, walking along the park.

“Why are you laughing?” ChangJo asked me.

“It’s just weird. Look like I’m having a date with two guys.”

“Ya~ You should be lucky. We’re both are famous.” Niel said.

“Ne ne.. I’m really lucky. But if only you two can took off that mask and I’d be really lucky right now.” I said just to tease them. I chuckled at the immediate refuse from both of them. “I’m just kidding.”

“Jagi.. Where do you want to go? Or is there anything you want to eat now?” ChangJo asked me.

“Hmm.. Let me asked our baby first.” I rubbed my belly. “Our baby.. What do you want to eat? Appa will buy anything for you.” I can hear both of them chuckled at my action.

“So.. What our baby want to eat?”

“Let’s go eat budaejjigae.” I pleaded at ChangJo with my eyes because I know he will fall for it.

“Alright alright. Let’s go.” the three of us went to the nearest restaurant which always been my favourite place to eat budaejjigae. They also order the same thing as I suggested them to eat it instead of other food.

“You don’t have to rush. If you’re that hungry, we can order more.” ChangJo said as he noticed that I ate real fast as look like I’m starving before. I slowed down, listening to his warning. We ate in comfortable silence until we finished the food.

--

“Jagi~ Can we go to my boutique for a while?” I asked ChangJo who was driving right now. I sat beside him and Niel is at the back.

“Wae?”

“It’d been too long that I haven’t gone there. I’m also curious about my workers.”

“You have your own shop Naeun-ah?” Niel who was at the back asked me. He lean forward as he seemed interested.

“Ne.. I have a boutique shop.”

“Wow.. I never know about it.. I want to see it too.”

“It’s not the problem now. I can bring you there but… Have you told your worker about your pregnant?” ChangJo looked at me with his concerned eyes. He’s right. I haven’t told the others that I’m pregnant. They’d be confused when we meet later.

“You’re right.. They don’t know.” I lowered down my head, totally felt disappointed that I can’t go there.

“But.. We can go there but we can only see from inside our car. No go inside.” ChangJo said which I felt a bit happy that he thinks of some solution.

“Ne.. It’s fine as long as I can go there.” he drove his way toward my boutique and I totally got really impatient along the way. After like a few months didn’t go to work, it really felt strange as I got used to go to work and now I miss it totally. How are my workers doing? Are they managing the boutique well? Did they miss me? It’s what I think all along.

“Are you that happy just to go there?” ChangJo startled me from my thought.

“Of course. I miss my work.” I beamed happily while looking at him.

“You don’t miss me?”

“Wae? I meet you everyday and why should I miss you?”

“She won’t miss you Jonghyun-ah.. She’ll miss me one day.” Niel joined me teasing ChangJo.

“Why should she miss you hyung?”

“Because I won’t meet her everyday someday. She won’t miss me if she’s married with me.”

“YA!! WHAT?!” ChangJo giving Niel a glare through the front mirror but that didn’t even affect Niel.

“If I’m married to Niel, then I’ll of course miss you Jonghyun-ah..” I said, adding a sharper glare from him which I thought could kill me and Niel at that time. He’s not saying anything and just kept driving with a really moody face. I turned back and exchange glare with Niel, tried to tell him that ChangJo already in a bad mood now.

“NaEun-ah.. You’ll marry me? For real?” Niel suddenly said and which I think I need to get into the act.

“N-ne..”

“When will it be?”

“I don’t know. You decide it then.”

“Then-“

“STOP IT YOU TWO!! WHAT? MARRIED? YOU’RE TIRED OF ME ALREADY NAEUN?” I get startled at him, raising his voice which I got totally feared at that time.

“N-no.. J-jonghyun-ah. Mianhae.. I’m just joking just now.”

“Ne Jonghyun-ah.. We’re just kidding.”

“Kidding? Is it fun then?”

“Mianhae Jonghyun-ah.. Mianhae.. Mianhae.. Mianhae..” I apologised at him a few times and I didn’t even dare to rise up my head. Even when the car stops, I didn’t even dare to look up at him and continued gazing on my lap while clasping my hand tightly. “I’m sorry Jonghyun-ah.. I didn’t mean it at all. I’m not marrying anyone other than you.” a brimmed of tears start to form and a few tears drop slowly on my lap.

“Why are you crying? I’m sorry for shouting just now. I hate it when I see you cry.” He held my chin up and wipes the tears away with his thumb. “Please don’t cry.” He put me in his embrace which I felt a really warm and made me calm down. He pulled away and wiped again the stained that left on my cheek. “Don’t cry anymore. It’s not good for our baby.” I let out a giggled as he think about our baby.

I rubbed my belly and ChangJo did the same. “Omma mianhae.. I made appa angry just now. Mianhae.”

“It’s appa fault. Appa yelled at omma and our baby must be scared about it just now right? Appa mianhae.” We both chuckled as soon we both looked at each other after leaving words for our baby.

“Ya! You two! Stop that! I’m still here. You make me get goose bumped.” Niel interfered at the back.

I turned at the front and realised that we’re near at my boutiques. I can see it from here. “Oh! Why don’t you tell me that we’re already arrived.” I turned my attention toward ChangJo. He just shrugged his shoulder. “Niel-ah.. That’s my boutique.” I pointed the place to Niel.

“Wow… NaHyun boutique? Don’t tell me that is… NaEun and Jonghyun? NaHyun?” he looked at me in disbelief.

“Wae? Is that wrong? It’s my shop.” I said to defend myself.

“No no. It’s….. Nice name.”

“Oh.. I’m really thankful that I’ve them as my workers.” I mumbled as I saw my workers are about to take off from work.

“Why don’t you just let them have holiday when you’re not working now?” Niel asked me.

“I told them that they can find other work but they don’t want. They wanted to work there.”

“They’re nice. I hope they’ll take care of you also.” ChangJo said.

“I’m the boss so I’m the one that’ll take care of them.”

“Ne ne.. I can’t fight the boss word.” I hit his arm lightly for teasing me. “Now let’s go back home.”

“Ne.” he leave the place and drove toward the way to our house. I take a last look at my boutique as we went pass it. I want to go back there soon and doing the work that I really miss.