Date (3rd day - Rest day)

He/She is MINE!

EunJi, ChangJo, Niel, L.Joe, ChunJi, CAP, Ricky


We’d our date today and I was excited at the thought. It’d been a long time we spend our time together. I woke up early today to make breakfast for both of us. Last night, he really looked like he’s craving for my cook as he ate hungrily. And for today, I just made fried rice for us. He didn’t complain and just ate it deliciously. Before I went back yesterday, I told the other workers that the shop will close for today and they can spend their day off.

“Let’s go about half an hour later.” ChangJo said as soon he finished his breakfast. I look at the wall clock which showed 9.35.

“Alright.” I brought all the dishes toward the sink to wash it, with ChangJo helping me. We talk, joke and laugh at the same time which makes me extremely happy. But it won’t last long as today was his last day of his rest so after that I became alone again without him. After we’re done, we went to our room to get ready for our date. I wore white plain dress and then put on a bit of make-up. He just wore black jean with red checkered shirt. I put on my high-heel after both of us done.

--

We went to the amusement park near the area. We always went there every time on our date and I’d try all of them. It’d be bored but for me it’s not as long ChangJo is with me. We rode a few of them and took pictures at the same time. We’d take many pictures but it just between us. I’d put password to my picture folder so no one will open it.

“Let’s go to watch movie after this.” ChangJo said to me. I just agreed at what he planned.

We arrive at the next place and he decided to watch ‘Insidious 2’ which was for me I thought it was horror story. I’m not that scared of the horror stories but sometimes if it was too scary, I’ll also get fear of it. He asked me to wait at the vacancy table while he went to buy popcorn and drinks.

“Let’s go.” he said as soon he reached me. I took the drinks from him and held our hand together tightly, walking inside the hall. No one recognise him as he wore his hoodie and sunglasses with a cap also. If someone recognises him, it must be Teen Top members or his friends. We took our seat at the very back, far from the others. There’s many people enter the hall and suddenly a few guys were sitting in front of our seat. We didn’t care about it but I recognise them as soon they talk.

“Hyung~ Why did you have to choose this movie? It’s really scary.”

“ChangHyun, if you’re that scary, you don’t have to join us.”

“If only Jonghyun is with us right now. I also want to go back to my house.”

I stare at Jonghyun after recognising them. Why must Teen Top be there? He also looked shocked when I take a glance at him.

“They’re the other member right?” I whisper at him. He nodded at me.

“Don’t mind of them. Just watch the movie.” The movie just started and I totally focused on the story, forgetting the fact that the other members of Teen Top were also there.

“Ack~~” I got scared at some scene, making me clutched on ChangJo’s shirt and hide behind his arm. He held tight my hand that was clutching hard on his shirt, calming me down a bit. But what I felt more scared was when I caught at someone eyes after I yelled. I guess that person was Niel oppa who I caught my eyes with. But will he saw ChangJo? I hope he’s not.

After the movie finished, I was still clinging on ChangJo for safety. We stayed for a while just to wait for the other people in the hall went out before us. But what I notice was that the guys who were in front of us also did the same. I don’t want them to bump into ChangJo. As we thought that we should left before the other guys, we stood up before them after only us that left. He held my hand tightly while grabbing me outside the hall. As we were about to exit, someone stop us.

“Wait! You two!” I clearly felt that we’re in trouble now. Both of us stopped and stared at each other, didn’t know what to do.

“Jonghyun?” we didn’t turn back but just stay still, hand tightly holding each other. One of us needs to take action. As I felt that ChangJo was a bit trembling, I release his grip and turned around, facing the members.

“I’m sorry. But are you calling us?”

“We’re sorry but he looked like our member.”

“It’s a mistake I guess. He’s my boyfriend.”

“Oh! We’re really sorry. Mianhae. Sorry for disturbing you guys.”

“Then. We’re going now.” I held back ChangJo’s hand and left them. I felt relief at the same time as they didn’t saw him.

“Mianhae~” he said as soon we entered our car. I raised my eyebrow, doesn’t know what he mean by. “Mianhae.. I should be the one that took action. But you’re the one did it. Mianhae.” He looked really sorry.

“Ani~ It’s alright. I did it for you. You’d get caught by them if you talk with them.”

“Mianhae..”

“It’s enough. Now let’s go have our lunch. I’m hungry~~” I whined at him at the end, earning a warm smile from him while he ruffled my hair.

“Aigo.. You’re too cute.” He said before starting the car and departed. I blushed at his action.

--

We’d our lunch together at the usual place of our date. I didn’t get tired to eat at that place as it contained so many memories of us and the food there were really delicious.

After we’re done, he took me to the park where he brought me on the day he proposed to me. He was so romantic at that time and funny at the same time. We walked hand in hand around the park, didn’t care about the others around us.

“Do you remember the day you proposed at me here?” I asked him.

“Ne.. I’m really nervous at that time.”

“Ne~ And almost make me laugh. You proposed me with romantically but it’s funny looking at your nervous face when I rejected at first.”

“You almost make me cried at that time. I thought you really rejected me.”

“You almost cried? Then I should have waited until you cry at that time.” I wrapped my arm around his left arm, sticking close to him. Suddenly, his phone rang. He answered it, but at the same time making me felt sad.

“Alright hyung. Pick me later at night.” He put back his phone inside his pocket and stopped our track, turning me around to face him.

“Are you going back later?” I said, lowering down my head to avoid his eyes. But it didn’t last long as he pull my chin up, staring at his eyes.

“Mianhae~ I’ll promise that I’ll stay at home longer after our concert end.” I nodded. He held our hand together, making our way back to the car to went back home. I stay silent on our way back as the thought of him leaving soon playing in my mind. I’ll get lonely once more.

--

I get myself busy with cooking while ChangJo was packing his thing in our room. I wanted to pack some foods for him to bring back to his dorm and enjoy it together with the others. I cooked plenty type of dishes for 6 persons. As I was packing the foods in the paper bags, ChangJo just got out from the room and headed toward me, giving me a back hug with his chin on my shoulder and his hand around my waist.

“I’ll miss you~~” he whined next to my ear.

“I’ll miss you too.” I turned around to face him which made our face really close. “I’d make this for you and the other members. Make sure to bring it later.”

“Ne jagi~” I giggled at his response but stopped when he continuously staring at me. I know what he wanted to do so I stood still. He leaned closer until our lips meet each other, kissing like there’s no tomorrow. I’m gonna miss this feeling after this. We’ll be apart once again. I heard the doorbell rang and I supposed it was his manager. He should go now but a part of me doesn’t want this to end. I broke the kiss as the bell rang continuously, annoying me.

“You should go now.” I move away from him and shoved the bags toward him, showing my disappointment.

“I’ll really miss you. I’ll call you when I’m free.” He said while hugging me.

“Ne~ Go now. Your manager is waiting outside.” He took all his things and the foods I prepared, heading toward the main door. I followed him from behind but a bit far as I’m afraid that his manager will be in front of the door. He stopped on his track, making me do the same. He dropped his things on the floor slowly and hugged me once again. He placed a kiss on my forehead, nose and lastly my lips.

“I love you. I’ll promise to spend more time with you.” He said before packing back his things and unlocked the door, leaving me feeling alone once again. As he closed the door, I burst into tears and fall down on the floor, crying endlessly.

‘I’ll wait for you Jonghyun.’


Thank you for subscribing and for the voters, luvapink, exogram ,KpopLuver404, Really really thank you..

*One more.. Now I'm trying to write a fanfic about ChangNiel and ChunJoe. I'm in the middle of writing it now on the Word but not yet post it. >.<