Thank you hyung~

He/She is MINE!

(ChangJo pov)

On the plane, I sat with Niel hyung while Ricky was with CAP hyung and as usual ChunJi hyung was with L.Joe hyung. I took out my i-pod and plugged in my headphone to it as I usually listen to music on the plane. I took a look at Niel hyung, who I guess was sleeping right now, before taking my backpack and search for my wallet. I always look at our picture on my wallet when I miss her. Both of us have the same picture. We just wanted to smile in front of the picture but I kissed her cheek at the right timing when the camera snapped it. But…. When I opened my wallet, the picture was not there. I got panicked at that time. I can’t ask others as they might get suspicious over it.

I picked up my bag and took out all the things but still there’s no sign of the picture in the backpack.

‘Did it fall in the airport? No no.. I didn’t take out my wallet at all.’ I got really panicked with the disappearance of the picture, making me restless. I can’t lose it as it was my precious things and at the same time I don’t want it to fall on stranger’s hand.

“Where is it?” I sighed in frustration. Where did it go? I can’t lose it to anyone.

“What are you searching for?” Niel hyung spoke up, making me nervous. If I asked for him to help, it’ll be the same as exposing about us. Isn’t it? “Jonghyun!”

“No.. Nothing.” I tried to calm down so that Niel hyung won’t ask anymore and didn’t get suspicious.

“Alright. Wake me up later.”

“Ne hyung.”

--

‘Where did it go? Where did it go? I can’t lose it. Please.. Please..’ I beg in my mind. I wanted the picture still with me.

“Maknae! What are you thinking? Let’s go to our room.” Niel hyung called me, making me snapped out of my thought.

“Huh?” I didn’t focus on anything they discussed along the way from the airport until here. All I can think about is the picture.

“Don’t you hear anything just now?” I shook my head. “Both of us will be roommate. Chanhee hyung with Byunghyun hyung and ChangHyun with Minsoo hyung. Let’s go now.” He pulled me toward the elevator. I just notice only the two of us that left and it’s only us in the elevator.

“What are you thinking just now? You didn’t focus since in the plane.” Niel hyung asked me. I can’t tell him the truth.

“No-nothing.”

“Don’t lie to me. I told you that if you’ve problem, you can tell me.”

“It’s really nothing hyung.”

“I don’t believe it.” the elevator stopped at our level and we stepped outside, heading to our room. “We’ll talk about this later. You MUST tell me!” he moves forward, leaving me behind. Should I tell him? Maybe Niel hyung can help me. Maybe he’ll keep it as a secret as he’s the person I trust the most. But let me think about it first. I entered our room and put my luggage beside the bed before plopped down on the bed. Niel hyung must be in the bathroom.

“Now tell me.” I was about to close my eyes but Niel hyung appeared beside me, shocking me. I sat up straight, don’t know what to say. After a long silent, Niel hyung broke it. “You have girlfriend right?” my eyes widened at his question. Not that I’m shocked that he’s wrong that I’d no girlfriend but a wife, instead I’m shocked that he knew I’ve someone special.

“H-hyung.”

“Just tell me. I won’t tell others.” I hesitated at first but he urged me to tell the truth. “I promise. I’ll help you.”

“Actually… I-I-I don’t have girlfriend.-“

“YA! Don’t lie!”

“It’s true but…” I looked down on the bed, avoiding his eyes. “I’m married.”

“WHAT?! Ma-married?” I didn’t dare to look at his face but I knew he’s really shocked. “How long have it been?”

“Over one year.”

“You married before debut. Why don’t you tell us?”

“It will affect us. Are you mad at me?”

“Mad? Why?”

“I might cause something bad toward our group if the media know about this.”

“It’s alright. I’ll support you. But… Don’t you felt sad or scared leaving her alone?”

“I know but what can I do? Our boss won’t let us live separately.”

“Mianhae.”

“For what?” he took put something from his pocket, making me felt relief and shocked at the same time. “Why is it with you?” I took the picture from his hand. It’s still in a good condition.

“I borrowed your money just now and saw the picture. I was about to put it back but you already went back from the toilet.”

“Hyung~ You scared me. I thought I lose it.”

“So that was the one that made you can’t focus just now. Mianhae.”

“It’s alright. As long as it didn’t lose to a stranger.”

“What’s her name?”

“Son NaEun.”

“But she seemed familiar to me.” I remembered the incident at the cinema. I chuckled silently but eventually get caught by Niel hyung. “Wae?”

“You saw her before. At the cinema.”

“Cinema?” he tried to remembered. “Ah! Oh! I remembered. So the guy was really you.” I nodded. “Woo~ So you’re having a date that day. I’m jealous of you.” He said while lying down on the bed.

“Thank you hyung for understanding me.

“It’s nothing.” I lay down on the bed, feeling relief that I’d someone to share about my secret. I’m grateful to know Niel hyung. He's willing to help me regarding this matter. At least I have someone who I can rely on.