Meet Teen Top

He/She is MINE!

(NaEun pov)

I packed my things inside my luggage as tomorrow I’ll go to the Teen Top dorm. But isn’t it looked weird? Staying with 6 guys including my husband. How can I just accept it like that? I must be crazy. I brought along our picture that was on the desk beside the bed. I’ll just put it inside the luggage and won’t take it out unless I wanted to see it sometimes. They won’t dig on my luggage right? Not to forget the bear that ChangJo bought for me a few months ago. The one that he bought from Japan. It’s not that big and not that small, it’s just average size, where I can put it in my backpack. I sighed after finished packing and plopped down on my bed, felt very tired. My phone suddenly rang, made me sat up immediately and answered it.

“Jagi~” his voice melt me down and I can’t help but to smile.

“Wae?”

“You’re going here tomorrow right? Want me to go there?”

“I’ll go by myself. Do you have any schedule tomorrow?”

“No. We don’t have any activities. What time will you come?”

“I’ll come on the afternoon maybe. You’ll be at home tomorrow right?”

“Ne~ I’ll wait for you.”

“Jonghyun-ah.. I’m tired. I need to sleep.”

“Ne~ Good night. I love you.”

“I love you too. Bye.” I hang up and put back my phone on the desk. I lay back on the bed, slowly fallen in a deep sleep.

--

I cleaned the house the next morning, swept the floor, wipe the window and everything to make sure the house will be clean for the time I was away. I neatly arranged the bed sheet and the pillow, cleaning the toilet and even putting back the plates and any utensils inside the cupboard. It took me finished it until 11.24 a.m..

I locked the back door and make sure all the room had closed before I headed out and put my luggage at the back. I locked the main door and departed toward their dorm. I’d called ChangJo a few minutes ago telling them I’m on my way.

I arrived at his place about 45 minutes later as I went to the grocery shops first. I shouldn’t just stay there without doing anything so I thought that maybe I can cook for them. At least they won’t waste their money eating outside. Just what I expected, ChangJo is waiting for me outside the building, embracing himself as it was very cold nowadays.

“Jonghyun!” I called him after I parked my car, standing outside of the car while waving my hand at him. He rushed toward me and about to hug me but I pushed him away. “People will see. Help me carry my bag. Please~~”

“Ne.” he went to the back seat and pulled my luggage out with my backpack and also the groceries. I took the backpack while he carried the luggage and groceries for me. I locked the car before followed him inside the building. We entered the elevator heading toward level 6.

“Where’s Niel? Why doesn’t he pick me?”

“He probably is waiting in front of the elevator right now. He wanted to go down also but I rejected.”

“You’re so cruel. I want to see him first.”

“What? You don’t want to see me first then?” he look at me, looked disappointed at my word.

“I miss you too much that I don’t want to see you.”

“Aigo.. You miss me? Me too.” He pinched my cheek before he gave me a tight hug. When the elevator door opened, I pushed him quickly, causing him to bump his back on the wall. Fortunately it’s just Niel in front of the elevator. “Ya! It’s hurt.”

“Mianhae. I thought someone will see.”

“It’s just Niel.”

“Ne. Mianhae.”

“Alright alright. Forget about what you two done in here and let’s get inside the dorm.” Both of us exit the elevator, following behind Niel and ChangJo who was totally mad about just now. Maybe I pushed him quite strong and I should apologise later. His back might hurt.

I entered the house, which was welcomed by another four guys. I put aside my things and bowed before introducing myself.

“Hello.. I’m Son NaEun. I’m sorry if it’s troubling you that I stayed here for a while.”

“No no. It’s alright. You need someone to take care of you.” A guy who I guess CAP said to me.

“NaEun-ah. Let me lead you to your room.” Niel said and I followed him from behind. He showed me the room that have two beds.

“Two beds?” I looked at him confused.

“This is Jonghyun room. You’ll be in his room.” I looked at him asking for the truth, whether he’s joking at me or not. ChangJo is my husband but isn’t it wrong if we’re in the same house with others. Won’t they think bad? “Don’t worry. They won’t think anything.” Niel said. ChangJo came in later with my luggage and put it on the bed. I put all my things on the bed and went outside the room along with them.

“Guys. Let have lunch outside. NaEun.. You can join us.” the other small guy with red hair spoke up and even asking me to join them.

“Do you guys eating outside?” they all nodded and look at me. “But I bought groceries and about to cook for all of us.”

“Really? Wow!! We won’t eat outside! I’m hungry~~” another cute guy jumped in joy and whined toward me, making me chuckled at his cute action.

“Ne. I’ll cook now.” I went toward the kitchen and took out the groceries that I bought. I bought plenty of things and in a large amount as it’ll be 7 people or maybe 8 people eating.

“Want me to help?” ChangJo stood beside me while I was washing the rice.

“Ya~ You don’t need to. I can do by myself.” I pushed him but to no avail as he didn’t budge from the place. He looked at me in disappointment in his eyes. I sighed and assigned him tasks. “You can slice up the onions into a small pieces and then washed the vegetables before you cut it.” he immediately went to do his tasks, slice up the onions which causing him tearing up. I finished washing the rice and then put it in its place and turned it on. I giggled when I heard ChangJo sobbing from slice up the onions. I went toward him and wipe his tears.

“My eyes hurt NaEun-ah.” He looked at me, pouting his lips which look really cute and with teary eyes.

“Then what can I do? You can just rest then. I’ll do it.” I was about to take the knife from him but he stopped me.

“No no. I can do it.” he continued his task, blinking his eyes each seconds.

“Let me help you.” I cupped his face and blow into his eyes to lessen down the pain. “Is it alright now?” I pulled away and looked at him.

“Ne~ Thank you.” He smiled and continued his task back. I then went back to do my other task. It was quiet as both of us focusing on the work we’re doing. I boiled the water for about half an hour wanted to make samgyetang (chicken soup w/ ginseng) which I thought it was good for them. While waiting for the water to boil, the rice finally done and also ChangJo who already finished cutting all the onions, washed the vegetables and cut it.

“Do you need any help again?” he asked me while I was putting the pan on the stove.

“No. You can rest now. I’ll do the rest.” He went to the living room toward the other members. I took the all the things that I need to use to make the vegetables. I pour a little oil into the pan, waiting for it to heat up and then I put the vegetables with some salts and mixed them until they’re fully done. And at the same time, the water for the samgyetang fully boiled which I started to make it.

After about half an hour later, I finished cooking which lastly I do was preparing the table for our lunch. “Guys~! I’m finished. Let’s eat.” I called them which made me chuckled when they all rushed toward the kitchen, eyes fully fixed on the foods.

“Wow.. It look delicious noona.” Ricky said with excitement through his eyes. I took a seat that was the only one left which was between Niel and ChangJo. All of us start dig in the food, they look totally immersed with the foods.

“Why do you eat just a little? Eat more for the baby.” ChangJo whispered to me, enough for only me to hear. 

“But they look like they’re very hungry.” I said, mentioning about the others that was eating deliciously.

“You need it more.” Without any reply from me, he put more foods into my plates, asking me to eat more. I smiled at him for taking care of me. “Eat.” He mouthed which I immediately eat, thinking about our baby.

--

“Thank you NaEun for the lunch. It’s really delicious.” I was just finished washing all the dishes and went to the living room, joining the others. CAP hyung thanks me for the lunch.

“It’s fine. I’ll cook for you guys from now on. I can’t just stay here without doing anything. So I guess I need to help a little by cooking.” I explained to them.

“You’re so kind. Let’s be friend from now on. We haven’t introduced ourselves yet. My name is Lee Byunghun or L.Joe.”

“L.Joe? Oppa?”

“Ne. I’m older than you so call me oppa. But as we’re friend, you can call me real name.” I nodded as I get what he means.

“I’m ChunJi. The same age as Byunghun. You can call me Chanhee. Lee Chanhee is my real name.”

“Chanhee oppa.” I said, earning a smile from him.

“I’m the leader here. CAP or else my real name Bang Minsoo. You can call whichever you like to call.”

“Noona  noona. I’m Yoo Changhyun.” He looked really cute, smiled like a kid.

“I know you’re Ricky. Too cute.” I said, earning a chuckled from the others, agreeing at what I said.

“Noona~ I’m not a kid. I had born earlier than Jonghyun.”

“Really?” I looked back and forth between ChangJo and Ricky. ChangJo looked like he’s older than Ricky by looking from their appearance and maybe their attitude.

“We born in the same year.” ChangJo told me.

“Look! Even NaEun didn’t believe that you’re older than Jonghyun.” Niel which made him pouted, looking cuter.

“You need to get taller Changhyun-ah.” ChunJi oppa join teasing him.

“I’m taller than you hyung!!” Ricky fights back with ChunJi oppa.

“Whatever.”

“Stop it now. I want to get a sleep.” CAP oppa stood up and went to his room, leaving the six of us. It’s full of laughter in the living room, teasing the cutest member, Ricky. We became close in just a few hours.

“Hyung~ Noona~ Stop teasing me! I’ll grow taller than this.” Ricky burst out but it more look like a kid fighting back.

“Really? We’ll wait for that day to come.” ChangJo said to him. He pouts once again. My laugh suddenly stopped when I felt something. The first feeling that I ever felt. I held onto ChangJo’s arm who was beside me. He turned and looked at me.

“It move just now.” I looked at him and feeling my belly. I felt it just now. The baby moves just now, kicking me.

“Really?” he asked in joy, causing the others to look at me also. He touched my belly, tried to feel the baby movement. “Oh! Oh! I felt it. It’s kicking.” He said, smiling excitedly.

“It move? Can I feel it too?” Ricky said, wanted to try it too. I nodded in which he touch it and yelled in surprised. “I felt it. Wow!” he said, making me chuckled.

“Ya! Stop acting like that. You’re too overacting.” Niel complained toward Ricky who was too excited just now.

“NaEun-ah. I think you need to rest. You look tired since you come.” L.Joe said to me. I felt happy that someone cared about me during these times. It’s better than being alone. I nodded and assured ChangJo that I want to have a rest for a while. He stayed there while I went toward my bedroom which was a shared one with ChangJo. I lay down on the bed, positioning myself as it get difficult to slept nowadays with my belly which was totally shown up. As tiredness control me, I fall in a deep sleep.