Last day of 2 week holiday

He/She is MINE!

(ChangJo pov)

“YA! YA! Where are you going?” I yelled toward Ricky who was about to enter my room. I don’t let the others to enter my room because there’s picture of NaEun and I on the desk beside our bed and also our wedding picture, hanging on the wall.

“I need to use the toilet. You have one in your room right?”

“There’s toilet down stair.”

“L.Joe hyung is in there.”

“Then just wait for him. Don’t ever enter my room!!!”

“Wae~~?” he whined but it’ll not work on me. I went toward him and grabbed him away from my room. At the same time, L.Joe hyung just went out from the toilet. “Ya! Let me go. I need to go.” I released my grip and he ran toward the toilet, making us giggled at his urgent business.

“Jonghyun! Where are you going?” CAP hyung asked me as I took the car key and about to open the door. I should go pick NaEun now but I didn’t think that the others would be awake at this time. They woke up about afternoon yesterday but today, they woke up early than me. I tried to think until an idea popped in my mind.

“I want to buy some foods for our breakfast.”

“Really? Why suddenly?” L.Joe hyung said in disbelief that I would treat them.

“Just because I want to. I need to go now.”

“YA! Don’t be late. We’re going back later.” ChunJi hyung yelled as I headed toward my car. Today our holiday will end and I’ll be apart once again from NaEun. I drove toward the hotel, thinking about what I should do today with her. About 15 minutes later, I arrived in front of the hotel and NaEun was waiting in front of the main entrance. She entered the car before I get to exit the car.

“You’re so fast. Did you wait long?”

“No. Maybe about 10 minutes.” She smiles at me which make me eventually smile also. I pinched her nose which make her winced in pain. “Ya~”

“You’re too cute. Let’s have breakfast.”

“Ne~~”

 I drove toward the nearest café which take about 5 minutes to arrive. I headed out of the car and open the car door for NaEun which she giggled at my action. I also find it funny, suddenly became a gentleman. I intertwined our finger and enter the café which was still empty as it still early in the morning. We took our seat and ordered our food and also ordered take away for the other members.

“Why take away?”

“They asked me where I’m going this morning, so I just said I wanted to buy breakfast for them.”

“Oo~~ You’re so kind.” She sounds like she’s teasing. I pinched both her cheek which she slap it away and rub both her cheek. “It’s hurt.”

“Because you’re so cute. Do you have many jobs to do later?” at that time our foods and drinks arrived, which make her paid full attention on the food. “YA! Don’t you hear me?”

“What?” she sounds clueless. “Oh! No no.. No one asked me to design anything. Wae?”

“I’m going to your boutique later.”

“Wae? You need to go back to dorm later.”

“I know. I’ll go before that. But after I send the other hyung their breakfast.”

“Ne~ Can we eat now? I’m hungry.” I chuckled at her, showing me the pleading look. I nodded at both of us focusing on our breakfast.

--

“Guys.. I’m back.” I greeted the others as I open the door. They’re all watching a movie in the living room. “Hyung~ I brought your breakfast.” I went to the kitchen and the others rushed toward me, taking their breakfast.

“Thank you Jonghyun-ah.” ChunJi hyung said. The others were just gone back toward the living room with their foods except ChunJi hyung. He ate his breakfast in the kitchen.

“Hyung.. When will MinHo hyung pick us?” I asked ChunJi hyung.

“Maybe at 3 or maybe 4 pm. Wae?”

“I need to go out. I-I want to hang out with my friends.”

“Really?” he raised his eyebrow while staring at me, didn’t believe any of my word. “Not dating right?”

“Hyung~ Impossible.”

“That’s good. Alright. You can go but make sure to come back early.”

“Ne~” I hugged him before making my way toward the door.

“YA! JONGHYUN! Where are you going?” Niel hyung shouted as he notice me.

“Meeting my FRIEND~” I answered him back, I emphasized the last sentence so that he’ll know what I mean. He gave me a smirk which means he got what I mean.

“Have fun.” He said while I’m heading outside toward my car. I headed toward her boutique, which was I guess it’s still early as the workers were cleaning and arranging the stuff inside. I wore my sunglasses and hoodie as what I usually wore when we’re going out. I waved my hand toward NaEun from outside which she saw me through the glass window. She was instructing her workers at that time but then headed out after she saw me.

“Are you busy?”

“No. Let’s go inside. I think you need to wait inside my office until I finished my work with them.” she said, grabbing my hand which bring me inside her office. I stood on the couch while waiting for her finished what she’d done with her workers. My phone suddenly rang which tell that someone text me. I took out my phone and giggled at the text I received.

‘Jonghyun! Are you having fun with NaEun? Why don’t you bring me? I want to meet her too.’ It’s from Niel hyung. They become really closely lately.

‘Why should I bring you? She’s my wife.’

‘But I miss her already.’

‘YA! Don’t miss my wife.’

‘Ne.. Ne.. Tell her that I miss her.’

‘Why don’t you tell yourself? You have her phone number.’

‘I’m so shy. By the way, don’t be late later. MinHo hyung will get mad.’

‘Ne.. I know.’

‘Alright. Then.. Have fun.’

‘Thank you hyung.’ I put back my phone in my pocket. A few minutes later, NaEun enter the office and sat at her place.

“Jonghyun-ah.. I want to eat ddeokbokki.” She said suddenly, surprising me.

“Wae suddenly?”

“Our baby wants to eat.”

“But where can I find it?”

“I don’t know. Oh! I also want to drink lemon tea right now.”

“Lemon tea? You never drink it before?”

“But I feel like I want to drink it today. Please~~” she gave me her pleading eyes, which make me defeated.

“Alright. I’ll go now.”

“Thank you jagi.” I headed out to my car and search for the place which I can buy ddeokbokki and lemon tea. This must be because of the pregnancy. It made me worried more. What if she’s craving more when she’s alone later? She can’t get it by her own. She might get tired. After about half an hour wandered around the area, I found ddeokbokki stall. I rushed quickly toward the stall and bought it. Next, I went toward the café to buy lemon tea.

--

“Here.” I handed her the food and drink that I bought. She took it excitedly and when she ate, it seems she’s really hungry. “Ya! Slow down. Are you that hungry? We have our breakfast this morning.”

“I’m really hungry now.” at that time, the ddeokbokki already finished, all eaten by her. “I’m still hungry jagi~” she said while taking a sip of her lemon tea.

“Again?”

“I want to eat chocolate cake.”

“Cake? Now? Is there cake shop here?”

“Ne.. About two block from here.”

“Do you want it now?”

“Ne~~ Jagi~~” she did an aegyo which I can’t resist. I stood up and once again headed to my car, going to the cake shop which is luckily already open.

I went back to the boutique after finally done buying the chocolate cake. I hope she’s not asking for other else again.

“Here chocolate cake.” She jumped happily and took the box from my hand. I giggled at her action which for me I thought it’s really cute. “Are you that happy?”

“Ne~ No no.. Our baby is happy.” I smiled at the thought of our baby. “Jagi~ Eat with me~ I can’t finish it alone.”

“You can’t finish it? But you just finished the ddeokbokki alone.” she pouted immediately. “Alright. I’ll eat with you.” She gave me another spoon and both of us eat nonstop, feeding each other until it cleaned. “Do you want anything more?”

“No. I’m full.”

“Alright.” I sat at the chair in front of her table, facing her who was typing something on her laptop.

“Wae~~? Don’t stare at me like that.” She whined while avoiding my eyes.

“Wae? Are you shy? Wae? Wae? Wae?”

“I can’t focus.”

“But I want to stare at you all the time.”

“Ne. But not in front of me.” if she don’t want me to be in front of her, then I’ve got to move. I took the chair and bring it next to her so that I’ll sit beside her. “Ya~~”

“You don’t want me to be in front of you so I guess I’ll be beside you.”

“Whatever you want. Don’t disturb me. I’ve work to do.” She continued back her work while I stared at her all the time.

“Oh! Niel hyung text me just now. He said he miss you.”

“Really? I miss him too. I better text him later.” she said, eyes fixed on her laptop.

“Ya! Don’t cheat on me!” she stopped her work and looked at me, confused. “You’re.. close with Niel hyung these days.” she giggled at my word.

“He’s just a friend. Don’t worry. I’ll always loyal to you.” She held my hand, looking straight in my eyes.

“Can you do your work later? Let me spend my last day holiday with you.” She stares at me blankly. “Please~~~” I plead her which immediately make her nodded. I brought her to sit on the couch. I hug her on the waist, bringing her closer to me. She played with my hand while her head landing on my shoulder.

“What will you do after holiday? Any concert again?”

“We have our comeback.”

“Really? What’s the title?”

“Miss Right. It’ll be next month. So make sure you see my performance.”

“Of course I will.”

“When will you take your holiday? I don’t want you to work.”

“It’s still 1 month. Maybe four or five months later.”

“I’m sorry I can’t stay with you. I’m a bad husband.”

“Ne~ You’re bad but you’re the one I love.”

“Aigo. So cute.” I pinched her nose, making her whined in pain and slap my hand.

“Stop it.” She landed back her head on my shoulder. “I need to go to my appointment with the doctor next week. I want to go with you but I guess I’m alone.”

“Next week? When? I’ll try to escape and accompany you later.”

“Ya~ Nevermind. I’ll go alone.”

“Alright. But tell me when.”

“Next Sunday.” I think for a while and planned to accompany her. She wanted me to be with her at that time so I need to. “Jonghyun-ah.. How can you go back to the house?”

“By car of course. Wae?”

“But me? How can I go back later?”

“Oh right!” I just remembered that. “Then you’ll send me later.”

“Ne~” we stayed in that position, enjoying our every precious time together today.