Good news

He/She is MINE!

It’s already night when Mark and I arrived at my house. It’s all Mark’s fault. He brought us to another mall because he didn’t find anything that suit him. I don’t know what he’s searching for actually. What I know is that he would ask me, which one I like? Until I give up and told him which one I like when we’re at the last mall before we go back. I just don’t know if what I like would suit him.

“There’re also this shoes at the first mall we went. Why we have to go to another mall?” I complaint as we took the things we shops at the back of the car.

“You said you have nothing you like there.”

“It’s you who wear it. Not me.”

“I just want to wear something that you like.” Weird excuses. Naeun must be home already as our car is already there. But, why is the house so dark? Did she fall asleep? “Is Naeun home?”

“I think so. Our car is there.” I pointed toward at our car. We went toward the house after done taking all the things. It’s all dark when I opened the door. Is Naeun in our room?

I went toward where the switch for the light is and switch it on but surprisingly it cause me really shocked. Naeun, Nahyun and Teen Top are all here, singing congratulation song for me. Congratulation?  For what? I was really surprised when they shout my name as soon I switch the light on.

“Congratulation, jagiya~” Naeun hugged me and I left a kiss on her forehead. She pulled away but I held her hand tightly.

“What’s this for?”

“For Teen Top. Did you hear anything news about you?” CAP hyung asked. They all looked very happy at this time. Did something happened?

“I don’t have time to check any news today.” Because I’m busy with Mark today, I really don’t have time to look at my phone, checking for any news. “Wae? Something happened?” I looked at Naeun at my side. But, looking at her expression, it seemed like good news.

“Jonghyun-ah..” I looked at Niel hyung who likely to be the one that will tell me the truth here. “You’ll still be in Teen Top. Forever.”

“W-what?!” D-did I hear it wrongly? I looked back at Naeun and she nodded, confirming what Niel hyung said is true. I turned back my attention toward the other members and Mark which is also there.

“We’ll be Teen Top forever. Angel won’t hate you. They still want you to be in Teen Top.” ChunJi hyung said.

“R-Really?” I can’t hide my happiness when I heard it. I really hope that I’m still in Teen Top and Angel still want me to be with them. I’m really happy. Can’t believe until I don’t realise that my tears filled my eyes, showing how happy I am.

“Jonghyun-ah..” Ricky approached me, hugging me which what I need the most right now. The other also join, having a group hug. “Don’t ever decide to leave again.” I chuckled when he sound it like he’s sulking.

“I won’t leave.”

“Do you know how scared I am if Angel want you to quit?” L.Joe hyung said. Heol! He’s crying?

“Hyung? You’re crying?” Niel hyung looked at him. He immediately wipes his tears. I never saw him crying before this.

“I love you, hyung~” I approached L.Joe hyung and hugged him.

“Me?” I looked at Mark who’s standing behind L.Joe hyung, pointing at himself. I move toward Mark and hugged him too.

“I love you too, but..” I pulled away from the hug and approached Naeun, giving her a very tight hug. “I love her more.” The others chuckled while looking at us.

“Can we eat? I cooked before you come.” Naeun looked up at me.

“Appa~ Nahyun hungry..” Nahyun looked up at me, pouting while rubbing her stomach. My child always cute.

“Let’s go.” I hold out my hand for Nahyun and she took it. We all make our way toward the dining table. It’s really full. “Did you go alone to buy all the groceries?” I asked while taking my seat beside Naeun.

“We go with her.” ChunJi hyung said. I turned my attention toward Naeun, don’t believe she didn’t tell me that.

“You don’t tell me?” I asked Naeun, didn’t believe.

“Mianhae… If I tell you, it’s not a surprise then.”

“Wait!” I looked at Mark who’s sitting in front of me. “Then, you’re asking me to go out? Is that a plan also?” he just smiles sheepishly at me. Then, it’s all a plan.

“Don’t get mad at omma~” Nahyun who’s sitting beside me, tuck on my shirt. She thought that I’d scold Naeun for what happened today.

“Appa won’t get mad at omma.” I pinched her cheek smoothly, not to make her in pain. We all start to eat after all complaint that they’re already hungry.

“Oh! The shoes that I bought, it’s for you. A gift for you.” Mark said while we’re still eating.

“That’s why you ask whether I like it or not? How did you know my size?”

“Of course I know. A best friend should know.”

“But I don’t know yours.” He glared at me, causing me to chuckle. But seriously, I don’t know his size. “Anyway, thank you. I’ll wear it when we perform.”

“Really? It’s an honour for me.” I’ll keep it as a promise. When we have to perform, I’ll surely wear it.

--

It’s already late and all of them already went home after we have a very long conversation. Talking about a lot of things and how grateful I am that I’m still accepting in Teen Top.

“Nahyun-ah.. Where did you go today?” I asked Nahyun who’s sitting on my lap while Naeun on my side, landing her head on my shoulder.

“Mall.. Niel ajusshi bought me a teddy bear.” She said excitedly.

“Really? You like it?”

“Ne~~”

“Jonghyun-ah~” I looked down at Naeun who’s still letting her head land on my shoulder. “Promise me that you’ll still be in Teen Top. I know you’re happy to be with them and you’re already like to perform in front of your fan. I don’t want you to ruin your own dream.”

“I promise. For you and Nahyun.” I caressed her hair slowly.

“Nahyun want to sleep.” Nahyun said cutely while yawning. She land herself on my chest.

“Nahyun-ah.. Appa want to gift you something? Do you want?” I asked her carefully.

“What gift?” she sat up immediately but still look sleepy.

“But it’s not now. You’ll get in within one year.”

“One year?” Naeun looked at me confusedly.

“Can Nahyun wait for your gift?”

“Ne~~ I like everything appa give me.”

“Wait for your gift. It’s really amazing gift.” She just nodded. Looked like she’s really sleepy. “Let’s go to your room.” I hold up Nahyun in my arm and brought her to her own room instead of our room. Naeun followed me.

“Why do you bring her here?” Naeun asked while I tucked Nahyun on her bed. She already fall asleep real quick. I approached Naeun and held her hand.

“I’m going to prepare her gift.”

“What gift?” Naeun give me her confused look just now. Can’t she get what I mean?

I move forward and whisper seductively to her. “I want to gift Nahyun a younger brother or maybe sister.”

“What?!” Naeun step backward slowly, moving away from me as she can’t help blushing at what I said.

“Where are you going?” I quicken my step when she ran outside the room but she’s too slow that I get to catch her by hugging her waist.

“Ya~~” she whined cutely which make me want her so bad.

“Can’t we? It’ll be a really amazing gift for Nahyun.”

“That’s why you left her in her own room instead of our room?” I can see her blushing.

“Ne.” I turned her around but she won’t looked up at me and instead just looking down on the floor. “Naeun-ah.. Can we?” it make her a long time to decide until she shyly nodded which made me really happy. I hold her hand and made our way toward our room. It’s going to be a good night fill with our love.