-The end-

He/She is MINE!

(3 years later)

“Neon mariya baby, areumdaun baby, in my eyes.” ChunJi hyung and Niel hyung sang at the end of the song, ‘Ah-Ah’…

“Angel~ Saranghae.” We said in sync at the end of the concert. We’re having our Asia Tour concert. And this is the last concert in Seoul. We’ll have a quite long rest after this before returning back with a new album.

“Ah! I’m tired.” ChunJi hyung said as soon he sat on the couch.

“I’m excited for our holiday. Yes!” L.Joe hyung show his excitement, lifting his fist in the air.

“What are you planning later?” Niel hyung sat next to me, while asking us.

“I just want to rest at home.” L.Joe hyung answered. I know he would. He like staying at home than going out.

“I don’t know yet.” ChunJi hyung and also CAP hyung answered the same thing. Maybe because we’re too busy with concert and didn’t have time to think about vacation.

“Changhyun?” I asked Ricky whose eyes keep fixing on his phone.

“I’m going to hang out with my friends.”

“Who?”

“You don’t know who.”

“Jonghyun?” Niel asked me.

“I’m staying home with Naeun, Nahyun and Jieun.” I have one more daughter since 2 years ago. She’s now 3 years.

“I miss Nahyun and Jieun.” L.Joe hyung said.  The other also said the same. If they miss them, I’m more than missing them. I’m their dad.

“APPA~~~” I turned around immediately when I heard that cute voice. Jieun ran toward me and Nahyun followed behind. I stood up and caught her in to my arm. Nahyun stood beside me, hugging me by my waist.

“Jieun-ah~ Nahyun-ah~ I miss you guys.” I peck on Jieun’s cheek a few times and bend down to hug my first daughter.

“Appa~ Jieun saw appa performed.” She said while smiling. Her cute smile can make my day brighter.

“Really?”

“Nahyun too. Appa jjang!” Nahyun said while lifting her thumb up. “Appa.. I want to play with ajusshi.” She ran toward the others happily.

“Jonghyun-ah.” Naeun just entered the room with a few paper bags. I headed toward her with Jieun in my arm. “I brought meals for you guys.” I took most of the bags and put them at the table in front of the others. Naeun went and put the others at the same place.

“Why don’t you tell me you’re coming here?”

“Surprise.”

“Omma said appa handsome.” Jieun said to me. I looked at Naeun and she blushed, making her looked cute.

“Really? Omma pretty, right?”

“Ne.. Omma is really pretty.”

“Thank you for coming.” I placed a light peck on her forehead before bringing her to join the others. “Let’s eat together.”

All of us gathered at one place, sharing our laughter. I’m very happy that I’m still accepted in Teen Top after what I done. And what I’m happy is Nahyun and Jieun made my life even more complete and more happiness I get.

Oh! About Niel…. His crush.. I forget to tell. They’re dating right now. His crush, Apink’s Bomi. They’re cute together. It’d been almost a year and they look suitable for each other. If not for my help, he won’t have any progress to contact her. But, I’m happy if I get to fulfil his wish.

I’m happy with my life now. With Teen Top, Naeun, Nahyun, Naeun and Angel in my life.

(End)