"I need to stay with her"

He/She is MINE!

(NaEun pov)

I’m really happy that upon knowing the news. I can’t believe that I finally will become a mother and it’s our child. But I’m probably needed to take care by myself because ChangJo won’t stay here longer than 2 weeks. But I’m glad that we heard about the news together and share our happiness during this time. I hope what ChangJo said was true that he’ll think of a way to take care of me even when he’s busy.

“Jagi~ Wake up.” I slowly open my eyes upon hearing ChangJo’s voice.

“Oh! Jagi.. You woke up early.” I said while rubbing my eyes and sat up on the bed.

“Early? It’s already past 9 o’clock.” I stopped what I’m doing and took my phone on the desk to confirm it. It’s true. It’s already past 9 o’clock and I’m really late now.

“Why don’t you wake up early?” I about to get off the bed but he pulled me to sat back on the bed.

“Jagi~ Why don’t you take holiday? You’re pregnant now.”

“I can’t.. I have to work. I can’t depend on you to support our family later.”

“But you need to take care of yourself. I don’t want you to be tired later.”

“I can take holiday but not now. It’s still in 3 weeks. Wait till it’s about 5 or 6 months.”

“I’m really worried about you.”

“Don’t worry. I’ll be fine. Omma will probably come to take care of me.”

“Alright. But for today, take a day off.”

“What?! Wae?”

“Please~~” he begged me, pulling on his saddest face ever.

“Alright. Let me take a bath.” He smiles excitedly. I stood up and went toward the bathroom.

“I’ll wait down stair.” He said before exiting the room while I’m taking a bath. He’s so cute sometimes. But can I really take care of myself later? Should I take holiday now? It’ll show up for a few months later and they might felt confuse. They didn’t know that I’m married.

--

Niel and ChangJo were at the living room, watching the variety shows available in the morning. I went to the kitchen, preparing for the breakfast for us. I took out the ingredients, putting it on the table and suddenly ChangJo stood next to me.

“YA! You’re shocking me.”

“Mianhae.. But.. Are you making breakfast?”

“No~~~ I just want to see it.” I provoked him, asking a stupid question. “Of course I’m making breakfast.”

“You’re quite sensitive. I know but let me cook instead.”

“YA! JONGHYUN! You cook? I don’t want! It’ll taste bad!” Niel who was still at the living room yelled at him.

“I don’t care. NaEun-ah.. I’ll cook.”

“No! You can’t cook.”

“Then, you’ll instruct me. I’ll follow what you say. I just don’t want you to get tired.”

“Cooking is not tiring. But.. If that what you want… Alright. I’ll instruct you.”

“JONGHYUN! Make sure to do exactly what NaEun said. I want delicious breakfast.” Niel said to him, making me chuckled at him.

“I know hyung. Let’s start now.”

“First… Boil the water.” He did what I said and sometimes made mistakes, causing him to get nag by me. At the same time I felt happy as he care about me. I wanted to replace him when he accidentally held the pot without using any cover but he insisted to do it himself. I stayed beside him, instructed him each step to make the spaghetti. He even prepared the table and served it on the table himself.

“It’s finish. Niel hyung. Let’s eat.” He called Niel and sat beside me.

“Is it you that who cook this?”

“Ne.. I don’t know what it taste like but.. I hope you like it.”

When I tasted the spaghetti, I look immediately at ChangJo with shocking expression. Same goes at Niel when he tasted it. “Jagi~ It’s really delicious.” he looked nervous before I said it but then finally smiled widely.

“Ne.. It’s really delicious. I don’t know that you can cook well.” Niel compliment him.

“Really?” he tasted it by himself after receiving a good respond from us. “Wow.. I can’t believe I cook this.”

“Ya! When we’re back later, make sure to cook this for the others. They’ll probably get surprise.” Niel said to him but hearing they would get back later making me felt sad. He’ll leave me again later.

ChangJo must had notice my sadness. “Jagi.. I’ll make sure that I’ll take care of you.” I just nodded at him. Even I can’t guess what way he can stay with me. “Hyung. Help me please.”

“What help?”

“I want to stay with her even when we’re busy. I can’t let her stay alone here.”

“I know but I don’t know if our boss will let us live apart.”

“But I need to stay with her.”

“Alright. I’ll think about it. I’ll help you.”

“Thank you hyung.” We continued our breakfast together. Niel probably thinking really hard to help ChangJo as sometimes he stay dazed while eating, making him the last one to finish.

~~

One week has passed. One week left for them to stay here. I went to my work as usual, leaving the two of them in the house. It’s different nowadays as I easily get tired and even craving for random foods. Thankfully, there’s no customers to ask me design their dress these days so I can get rest for a while. My workers sometimes asked me if I’m sick or not but of course I told them I’m alright. Should I tell them? My belly will become bigger one day and they will notice it.

“Ms. NaEun.. Are you alright? You look ill these days.” Bora said as I sat at the cashier counter, no work to do.

“Am I? I’m fine. Don’t worry.”

“But.. You look pale now.” I seriously felt tired even when I’ve done nothing. I felt like I wanted to faint right now.

“I’m alright.” I stood up and went toward the customer who still choosing dress to avoid any further questions from Bora. I recommend to her the dress that suit with her style.