Fanmeeting

He/She is MINE!

(NaEun pov)

I need to think. I need to think quickly. What should I say to my workers? They didn’t notice my belly that was already about to get noticeable as I wore very loose shirt. And when they ask, I probably told them that I gain weight. It didn’t look logic but they believe it so it make me felt relieve. I walk back and forth in my office just to think about any good reasons to tell them. I stopped on my track when someone knocked the door and opened it.

“Oh! Bora-ah. Wae?”

“Ms. NaEun.. Can I come in?”

“Ne ne..” I brought her to sit on the couch together. She seemed like she have something important to tell me. “Wae?”

“Are you busy today Ms.NaEun?”

“Not really.”

“There’s a fan sign I want to go and…” she looked at me with hopeful eyes. “Can you go with me? I asked the others but they rejected me. I don’t want to go alone.” she look at me with hope that I’ll accept it. I don’t know whether I should accept or not but she really wanted to go.

“Alright. I’ll go with you. What time is it?” I agreed which make her smile happily.

“It’s at 7p.m.. Thank you Ms. NaEun.”

“It’s alright.” she stood up and when she about to exit, I stopped her. “Bora-ah. Gather the others and tell them I’ve something to say. I’ll follow up later.” I told her and she just agreed, heading toward the others. I sat there for a while, thinking any nice or better word to say. After about 5 minutes thinking, I took a deep breath before went out to meet the others who was already gather in front of the cashier counter.

“I’ve something to tell you guys. But before that, I want to say sorry about what I’m gonna say.” I took a deep breath before continue. “I think I’m gonna take holiday for about 5 or 6 months. And I think at that time the boutique will be close. I don’t know whether I should let you guys work while I’m taking holidays or just close it. I’m sorry guys.”

“But why suddenly, Ms. NaEun? Where are you going?” Kay asked me.

“I have my own problems. I’m sorry because I think you need to search for a new work then.”

“But I like working here. I won’t work at other place other than here.” I felt touched at Hyorin word but what can I do? They also need to search for money for that few months.

“You need to work at other place. You guys need to work to search for money. It’s just for 6 months and I’ll of course open the boutique back. You can work back here at that time.”

“Can’t we continue working here while you’re taking holiday? We can take care of the boutique.” Kris said.

“Ne Ms. NaEun.. We can take care of the boutique for you. If there’re any customers, we will inform you every day. If there’re anyone wants us to design their clothes, we will try to design it and will ask you some ideas.” Soyu really determined while saying it.

“Are you guys really wanted to work here while I’m gone?”

“Ne!” 6 of them say in unison.

“Alright. I believe you guys. I’ll take holiday start from next week.” They looked really happy. I don’t know that they’ll really like to work here. “And today.. You can go back at 5.” I said to them which make all of them jumped in joy. I let them go back early as I also need to accompany Bora to the fan sign. I let them in their happy time while I go back to my office. At that time I suddenly realise that I don’t know whose fan sign I’ll go with later. But just let it be as I’ll know it later when we go later.

--

I drove to the place where the fan sign held, which Bora told me at ‘G’ hall. It took about more than half an hour to arrive as there’s a traffic jam when we’re almost there. There must be many fans there, causing all this traffic. I sighed relief after escape from the traffic and finally found available parking after a few rounds searching for vacancy. Bora looked excited on her way toward the entrance, grabbing me along with her and took our seat among the crowd.

“Bora-ah.. Whose fan sign is this?”

“It’s-“ I can’t clearly heard what she said next as the song was being played. I think there’s no need to tell whose fan sign is this as I got to know through the song. “Ms. NaEun.. Are you alright?” I guess she noticed me getting a bit uncomfortable.

“It’s alright.”

“OPPA!!”.. “L.JOE OPPA!! SARANGHAE!” ..”CHANGJO OPPA!” all the fan girls start to scream their name as soon they step out and stood at their place. They soon start the fan sign after a few words. The fans went one by one, holding their new CD album and also some gifts for them.

“Ms. NaEun.. Can you go with me?”

“Where?”

“There. When it’s our turn.” She look at me with pleading eyes. If I go there, they would recognise me and ChangJo would get surprise. I don’t want them to know me.

“Can I just stay here?” she nodded but she looked disappointed. But what can I do? I don’t want to meet them. It’s finally her turn and he made her way toward the stage. It made me felt guilty, rejecting her just now. I stood up and went together with her. “I’ll accompany you.”

She smile brightly and locked our arm. “Thank you.” We went up on the stage and the first one was CAP, signing the CD album Bora brought just now. Next is ChunJi, L.Joe and Ricky which I totally ignored by looking away. Even when they asked me, I totally ignored. They didn’t saw my face as I turn my face looking toward the crowd. It must be weird for them. But when we arrive at Niel, I turned my face and looked at him. He’s signing the album, still didn’t notice me. When he looked up and notice me, he got surprised but tried to hide it from being obvious. I gave him a little smile which he smile back. He nudged ChangJo arm lightly which make him turned to me also, immediately got shocked. Bora didn’t notice it and just continue with what she done. I took out my phone and typed in some words. When Bora went down the stage, I stood in front of ChangJo and showed him the word I typed.

‘I’ll start my holiday next week. Don’t worry about me and make sure don’t get too tired. Don’t forget to eat on time. <3’ he smile after reading it and gave me an assured smile. I went back toward Bora who already sat on her seat.

“Ms. NaEun.. Are you fan of ChangJo oppa?” she asked me.

“Huh? Maybe. But you call him oppa? He’s younger than you.”

“Ne.. He doesn’t know anyway.” She chuckled. After the signing time end, they start to talk random things. But I noticed ChangJo was staring at my direction or am I wrong? He noticed me among this crowd? But anyway, the fan sign end with the last word from Niel and they waved their hand toward all of us along their way back. One by one of the crowd including us exiting the place and made our way back. Bora rode in my car as I suggested that we went together in one car, so she left her car at the shop and that’ll make me to send her back to the shop. I departed from the place with much difficulty.