Please think about it..

He/She is MINE!

(NaEun pov)

I know ChangJo is worried about me, worried that what L.Joe oppa word would hurt me. It’s a lie if I say that it didn’t hurt at all. His word felt like it will linger in mind for all the time. He’s just too scary that night and I can’t even help Niel from getting scold also. But I’m also worried about ChangJo he looks very mad at L.Joe oppa and I don’t want them to be in a bad term. It’ll affect their team someday. He has reason to get mad as we deceived them and we also might risk Teen Top career. I need to console ChangJo to stop with his anger toward L.Joe and solve their problems before anything bad happen.

“Jonghyun-ah.” I approached him who was watching the TV in the living room. Niel is still I his room probably getting dressed up. I took a seat beside him. “Until when will you stay here? Aren’t you going back to the dorm?” I looked up at him whose expression suddenly turns dark.

“I don’t want to go back there until they apologise to you.”

“But we’re at fault also. We lie to them since the beginning.”

“But still Byunghun hyung shouldn’t say that toward you. Don’t you feel hurt by his word?”

“My feeling isn’t important. Your career is important right now. Won’t you think that this will affect Teen Top?”

“I’ll quit then.”

I moved a bit far from him, looking at him madly. “Wae? It’s your dream to be a singer and dancer. I don’t want you to quit just because of this reason.” He didn’t reply and just keep on his poker face. “Please consider it Jonghyun-ah.. I know Byunghun oppa word hurting me but he does that for reasons. Don’t blame him as it was our fault at first.”

“I’ll think about it.”

“Think carefully. If you quit, I’ll ignore you forever.” I stood up and went to the kitchen to prepare for our breakfast.

“Good morning NaEun-ah.” Niel just got out from his room and greet me happily.

“Morning Niel-ah.” I greet him back. He joined ChangJo in the living room while I continued doing my task.

--

“I WON’T GO BACK!!” ChangJo yelled at his manager through the phone. Niel and I can only sit there in silence looking at how mad ChangJo is. “What?! Chanhee hyung said that?” his voice turn calm suddenly as that he knows something new. “Whatever it is.. Me and Niel hyung won’t come back for the time being.” He hang up and threw his phone on the couch.

“J-jonghyun-ah.. What.. did MinHo hyung said?” Niel asked him.

“Of course he asked us to go back to the dorm. But… he said something weird.”

“W-what’s that?”

“He said that Chanhee hyung told him that we both have a fight with Byunghun hyung. And for that, it’s true. But about NaEun, Chanhee hyung told Minho hyung that she’s gone back to her husband and that she’s not with us.”

“Chanhee hyung said that?”

“Ne.. I guess they didn’t tell about the reasons why we fight that night.”

“Jonghyun-ah.. Won’t you want to go back there? They’re kind enough to hide it from the manager.” He didn’t answer me. “I know you’re mad at Byunghun oppa but you can’t affect the whole group too. Everyone make mistakes and we supposed to apologise to them. We’re the one that make the mistake first.”

“I-I think NaEun is right. They didn’t know since the beginning and it our fault at first. I know that you’re really mad right now. But.. I don’t want to affect our group. We’ve suffered much through our trainee days and now we able to perform as what we’d dream before. Jonghyun-ah.. Think about it.”

“Hyung.. First.. It’s not your fault. Don’t blame yourself along with us. We’re the one that make you involve in this and I’m really sorry.” he said first toward Niel. “I still remembered our dream. I’ll try my best to calm myself before I decide it. I still can’t forgive them easily. But for sure hyung, I’ll always keep our dream forever.”

“That’s great. That’s why I like you Jonghyun. Make sure to keep it!” I said and gave ChangJo a very tight hug.

“I like you too.” I chuckled and gave a peck on his cheek. “Let’s have a date tomorrow. The three of us.”

“Date? Three? Are you including me also?” Niel hyung asked while pointing to himself.

“Ne. Then do you want to stay at home alone or want me to bring a date for you?” ChangJo teasingly asked him. I chuckled at the sight of both of them.

“Whatever. Then I’ll date NaEun while you date the other girl.”

“WHAT?! NO! She’s mine.” ChangJo slung his arm around my shoulder and brought me closer to him.

“But.. I want to date Niel..” I looked up at ChangJo, trying to and look at his reaction. He gave me a glare for ditching him.

“See.. She wants to date me.”

“YA!”

“But.. Can we go just for a short time? I think I’ll be tired easily. Look at my belly now.”

“Then let me think first. Only if you date with me.”

“YA! Pabo! Of course I’ll date with you.” I hit his arm lightly which earn a chuckled from him and Niel.