Hospital

He/She is MINE!

(NaEun pov)

ChangJo is now taking care of me every day even when I’m in hospital right now. In just a few days, it might be the d-day. I just can’t wait for our baby to be born. When he met the other members last month, he told me everything once he came back. I’m really thankful toward Teen Top members for helping us. Just a few days after that day, the other members came to our house. L.Joe oppa even apologised to me about what happened that night. Of course I forgive him and felt relief that he isn’t mad at me. And I also aware that ChangJo have to return back to the dorm one day.

I observed his face which was landing on the bed as he sat on the chair beside my bed. He always wanted to stay with me in the hospital. He only gone back home to take bath and changed clothes. Or sometimes he went out for a while to buy foods for both of us.

“Jonghyun-ah.” I called his name as I caressed the back of his hand which was holding my other hand. He stirred from his sleep and looked at me with his sleepy face.

“Wae? Do you need anything? Are you hungry?” I chuckled at his attitude.

“I’m not.. Just go sleep at home. You can come back later.”

“I’m fine. I’m going to stay with you.”

“Ya~ But… The nurses kept looking at you.”

“So? Are you jealous?”

“It’s not that.. I’m afraid that they’ll recognise you.”

“Then I’ll introduce myself to them.”

“YA!! Are you crazy?”

“Ne ne.. Mianhae.. I’m going back after Niel hyung arrived. I asked him to take care of you for a while.”

“Niel? Ya~ I can take care of myself.. I don’t want to burden him.”

“No need to think about that. He happily accepts it just now.”

“NAEUN~~~” I kind of shocked with the sudden person calling my name as soon he opened the door to my room.

“Niel-ah… You really make me almost have a heart attack.” I said as I held on my chest.

“Hyung! You’ll scare the baby.” ChangJo said. Niel took his seat at the other side of me, opposite of ChangJo. He brought along some fruits for me and put it on the desk.

“Mianhae.. I’m really happy to see you.” he smiled at me which I replied back. He took the orange he bought just now and peel it. “Jonghyun-ah… You can go now. I’ll take care of NaEun.” He gave me the orange which I took it. I sat on the bed, eating the orange he gave just now.

“I’ll be back real soon, NaEun-ah..”

“You can take a rest at home. You can come back tomorrow. I’ll be fine alone.”

“I’ll come back later.” he insisted what he decides. I just can nod at what he said. “Hyung~ Take care of her.” he said as he stood up and kiss my forehead before heading toward the door. I really hope that he take a rest at home. There’s no bed here and he can’t get comfortable sleep here.

“Other hyung and Changhyun wanted to go here but I stopped them.” Niel started the conversation.

“Why don’t you let them?” I asked as I already finished eating.

“People might recognise us later. And moreover if it’s Chanhee hyung. People might recognise him even if he wore a mask.”

“That’s true though. Popularity.”

“NaEun-ah.. Did Jonghyun tell you that we’ll start our world tour in USA next month?” I kind of surprised when I heard about that. He didn’t tell me about this. That mean he’ll leave again next month. “You didn’t know?” Niel asked as he got the hint from my expression that I was totally left speechless. “Mianhae.. I shouldn’t be the one that told you.”

“I-it’s fine.. I’ll know about it one day. Anyway.. Thank you for telling me.”

“Jonghyun might be mad at me later for telling you.” he looked restless as he looked guilty telling me about this.

“He won’t mad at you. I’ll take care of him.” I don’t want Niel to felt guilty just about this. One day, I’ll know about this and I knew about it today. “But… How long will you stay there?”

“About 1 week.. Probably..” he said as he unsure about that. “Don’t worry.. We’ll be coming back soon.” He said to comfort me from being sad.

“I’ll not be alone. Omma and appa probably will come here soon. Don’t worry about me.”

“Ne.. Don’t you have other friends? I never seen you calling any of your friends.” I was taken aback at his word. Friends? I used to have many friends but…. We lost contact…

“I.. I only have Mark oppa…” I gaze down on my lap as I felt a bit sad about this. I looked kind of pity right now.

“Mianhae.. I shouldn’t have asked about that.” He held my hand tightly and lightly squeezed on it. I looked at him as he gave me a smile. “You also have me.. I’m your friend also. The other members also. We’re all are friends.”

“Thank you Niel-ah..” I smiled back at him. He really can make me forget about my sadness. We talked happily as we usual do. He always makes me laughed when I’ve many things to think about and the second best friend I have.

~~

I stirred from my sleep as I felt someone caressing my cheek. I slowly opened my eyes and got really excited when I saw the person beside me which made me immediately sat up on my bed.

“Omma~” I hugged her immediately as if I poured out how I really missed her all this time. I pulled away and can’t stop myself from smiling.

“You only hug omma? Then appa?” I looked up at the other voice. Appa standing behind omma which I didn’t realise just now. Appa approached me and I hugged him also with the same feeling that I missed them really much. I looked around and ChangJo was on the other side of me. I turned back toward omma and appa.

“When did you come?”

“As soon we arrived today, we immediately come here. It’s not that long.” Omma said.

“I really miss you omma appa..” I held their hand in mine.

“We too.” Omma said. “NaEun-ah.. Mianhae.. We didn’t come back before to take care of you.”

“It’s fine omma.. Jonghyun taking care of me.”

“Then that’s good.” Omma said in relief. “Jonghyun-ah.. Thank you for taking care of NaEun even though I know that you’re probably busy with your activities. But.. I’m glad that you can take care of her.”

“It’s my job omma.. I didn’t dare to let her alone.”

“I’m glad you’re my son-in-law…” appa said, smiling at him.

“Thank you appa.. I’ll always take care of NaEun and our baby.” He looked at me as we smiled at each other, feeling happy at what he said.

“Omma appa.. You both can rest at home now. You two need a rest after a few hours flight.” They both looked a bit tired and I let them to take a rest at home.

“Omma and appa will come back again.” Omma stood up and kissed my forehead as what mother always done to their children. “Take care of her, Jonghyun-ah.” Omma said to ChangJo. ChangJo led omma and appa until the door. He went back toward his seat as soon after that.

“Jonghyun-ah.. You’ll take care of me?” my question made him got shocked as he looked up at me with his confused look. “I heard about it… You’ll going for world tour in USA.”

“Who told you that?”

“It doesn’t matter who. There is also news everywhere.”

“You’re mad at me?” he looked up at me with his worried look. How can I be mad at him?

“Why should I mad?”

“Because I’ll leave you one month later for 1 week.”

“It’s not that I’d never experienced it. Anyway, it’s just for one week.”

“I’ll buy something for you and our baby from there.”

“Ne..” 

“Now.. Don’t think about it. I don’t want you to get many things in your mind.”

I smiled at his caring side. I really love this person damn much. I hope we’ll be happy forever. “Jonghyun-ah.. We’ll be happy right?”

“Of course. Why do you ask like that?”

“I don’t want something bad happened in the future.”

“Of course it won’t. We’ll be happy with our baby.” He said as he rubbed my belly which I smiled at his sight. “Our baby… We’ll be live happy forever and when you grow up, I’ll make you proud of me.”

“Proud of you? How?” I looked at him, kind of teasing him.

“I’ll show him how great I’m as an idol. I’m a dancer.”

“Wow… Are you praising yourself?”

“It’s true… Our baby will be a dancer same as me.”

“YA! It’s a daughter.”

“Girls also can become a dancer.”

“Whatever it is, I’ll support whatever she want.” I rubbed my belly and tried to tell our baby. Just the thought of our baby made me smiled brightly. And when she’s born, I’ll be extremely happy than ever.