Act?

He/She is MINE!

(ChangJo pov)

There’re a lot of called from MinHo hyung lately but I didn’t pick it up. I know what he’ll talk about but I don’t have the mood to talk about that thing. I tried to push away the anger inside of me but it insisted increase when that night incident flashed back in my mind. Even I still effected with that night incident, there’s a little part that make me wanted to go back there to meet them. We’ve been together for a few years, sharing our happiness and challenge together which make them like my real brother. But, I can’t choose them over NaEun. If they asked me to part away from NaEun forever, I would not be hesitated to quit from Teen Top.

“Ya~ What’s with the face? Thinking something bad?” NaEun said making me back from the long thought. She’s staring up at me as she lean her back on my chest while we’re watching the movie on the TV together.

“Nothing..” she just shrugged off the matter and turned back to watch the movie again.

“Jonghyun-ah..” Niel approached us and took his seat on the couch. He’s coming from his bedroom. I looked at him and notice that his expression is not that good. “M-minho hyung called me.”

“So.. You answered it?”

“N-ne… He seemed he wanted to tell us something important.”

“What he said?”

“He wanted to meet us today.”

“Meet us?” Niel nodded.

“Jonghyun-ah.. Can you just go there? You have to solve this problem. I don’t want you guys to hate each other.” NaEun clutched my shirt and pleading me. I can’t help but to soften at her hopeful expression.

“We need to solve this problem, Jonghyun-ah. If we don’t, it’ll be hard in the future.”

“Alright.. We’ll go.” I agreed after seeing how hopeful both of them is. And about what Niel hyung said make me felt somehow bad. Teen Top future will be a bit hard if these continue and we should really solve this.

--

“NaEun-ah.. Make sure to lock the door. I’ll go back later.” I said to NaEun before heading toward my car with Niel hyung who was already in the car.

“I know. Make sure to solve the problem and talk nicely. Don’t fight okay?”

“Ne ne.. I’m going now.” I waved my hand toward her and entered my car. I drove toward the dorm which took about half an hour to arrive. Both me and Niel immediately step inside the building and heading toward our level. I entered the door passcode and entered our dorm. The others and also our manager already gathered there. I approached them with uninterested face.

“It’s good that you decide to come here. So now… Please solve the problems between you here.” Minho hyung said. I took a seat beside Niel hyung, facing the other hyung. “Won’t you both solve it?” Minho hyung sound mad right now as no one start any conversation and didn’t even look at each other.

“Won’t you apologise to Byunghun now, Jonghyun?” CAP hyung spoke up. I just crossed my arm on my chest, ignoring what he said.

“What happened between both of you actually?” Minho hyung looked at both me and L.Joe hyung.

“Didn’t he tell you what happened?” I asked back at Minho hyung while pointing my finger toward L.Joe hyung, which looked a bit rude to point finger at someone older but who cares about it now. “He-“

L.Joe hyung cut my word as I was about to talk about that night. “I’d tell you before hyung. I don’t want to live in the same house with him.”

“YA!-“

“It’s my decision. Niel can still live here. He has no problem with me.” L.Joe hyung stated which made me felt disappointed and hurt. I didn’t expect that he hate me that much. He’s still the hyung that I like.

“Byunghun-ah.. Think about it first. Don’t just randomly say that.” ChunJi hyung tried to persuade L.Joe hyung.

“Then choose… Chase Jonghyun out from this dorm.. or.. I’ll quit from Teen Top.” I didn’t expect that he would decide like this. I observed his face but only found the serious look.

“Hyung~ What are you talking about? No one will quit.” Ricky said, looking nervous at what L.Joe hyung said.

“Jonghyun..” Niel called me which made me turned to look at him. “Can’t you apologise?” he whispered to me with full of hope in his eyes. I looked back at L.Joe hyung. Should I apologise? But…

“Hyung.. Why don’t you decide?” L.Joe hyung urged Minho hyung to choose.

“Alright..” Minho hyung turned to me, which make me felt a bit nervous. “Mianhae Jonghyun-ah.. Teen Top has to continue with 6 guys. Can you stay at your house?”

“N-ne.” I agreed a bit hesitated.

“I need to go now. Don’t fight when I leave.” Minho hyung stood up and leave the place. I stood up and made my way toward my room to pack my things. But without even get to enter my room, ChunJi hyung called me.

“YA! Jonghyun! Come here first.” I followed what he said as I didn’t have problem with him and I respected him more. I sat on the couch where I sat just now.

“Won’t you thank us right now?” CAP hyung said which made me looked up at the four of them. I looked at Niel hyung and he also got confused same as me.

“What do you mean?”

“You’re so slow. We’re helping you just now.” Ricky stated with his sly smile giving to me.

“Helping me?” I sat up straight, totally getting confused already.

“It’s our idea. Chanhee suggested me to say what I said just now. Chase Jonghyun out or I’ll quit Teen Top.” He repeated back what he said just now with the same expression and tone. They laughed at L.Joe hyung while me and Niel hyung still in confused stare. “Actually… I wanted to meet you and NaEun. I want to apologise about what happened that night. But.. I didn’t dare to go to your house.” he said with his apologetic tone.

“Then.. Just now.. Just an act?” I asked them which they nodded in sync. “But.. why?”

“Byunghun really felt sorry about that night. So we planned to make you out from this dorm so that you can take care of NaEun.” ChunJi explained to me. Right now, I think I felt touched at what they did.

“And Niel… Mianhae.. I mad at you also that night.” L.Joe applogised to Niel hyung.

“Hyung~ You’re really scary that night. I can’t even fight you back.” Niel said which made all of us chuckled. It’s true that L.Joe hyung was really scary that night.

“Really? Then.. Don’t ever lie to me about things like that again.”

“Hyung~” I called them which made they paid attention toward me. I stood up and hugged them one by one including Ricky. “Thank you.. I’m happy that we do not hate each other. Thank you for helping me.”

“That’s what hyung for.” CAP hyung stated.

“By the way, Byunghun hyung.. You really can be an actor. I fall for the act just now.” I stated which made all of them except L.Joe hyung laugh out loud. L.Joe hyung trusted what I said while the others thought that it’s impossible. “I think I need to pack up my things.” I stood up and went to my room.

“YA! Don’t pack all things!” L.Joe hyung stood at door, looking at me packing my things.

“Wae?” I looked up at him. Why shouldn’t I pack all my things?

“We planned for you to stay with NaEun but not forever. You need to stay here back. Remember that you’re staying here because you’ve fight with me. We can’t act as we’re not in a good term forever.” He explained to me. What he said is right. We can’t act as we fight forever.

“Ne..” I packed a few things into my bag and left a few things as what L.Joe hyung said. I went outside, meeting with the others in the living room. “Once again, really really thank you.”

“It’s alright. Make sure to call us when NaEun is about to give birth.”

“Ne…Oh! You can come to our house if you want.”

“Really? We’ll come if we can.” ChunJi hyung said.

“Niel hyung.. Mianhae for all this time.” I approached Niel hyung and hugged him for a while.

“Tell NaEun that I’ll miss her.” I chuckled at his word.

“Ne..” I turned back toward the other four. “I’ll go now. I’ll come back again after a few months.” I made my way toward the door and waved my hand toward them which made me act like a maknae at this time. “Bye.” I said before heading outside with my bag. I can’t wait to go home and tell NaEun about this.