Appointment

He/She is MINE!

(NaEun pov)

Today I’ve appointment with Doctor Kim who was the one that check me that day. Even though it’s felt weird as I’ve no one to accompany me to the hospital. ChangJo wouldn’t be here even though I hope he is here with me. I put aside the thought of ChangJo from my mind and drove toward the hospital. I exit the car and locked it before stepping inside the main entrance of the hospital. I went toward the counter, confirming my appointment.

I make my way to the bench, waiting for my name to be called. Before I get to sit, someone hug me from behind, making me startled and nervous at the same time.

I struggled to get away from that person embrace. “YA! Who are you? Let go of me!” I tried to push that person away but then who I guess a guy by looking at his hand, resting his chin on my shoulder.

“Don’t you miss me?” I knew this voice. I recognise this voice. The only voices that make my heart flutter. I turned around as he loose his arm and met his eyes immediately. “Jagi~” he called me, making me blushed at his sudden aegyo.

“I miss you.” I release his hand from me and brought him to take a seat at the bench. “Why are you here? How can you come here?”

“I want to accompany you. And about how I come here… I woke up early and sneaked out from the dorm secretly. I took a taxi and arrived here before you.”

“Why did you do that? What if the others search for you? What if your manager gets mad?”

“Don’t worry. I’ll deal with it alone.”

“But you don’t have to accompany me. I’m fine going alone.”

“No! It’s not fine. I want to know about our baby from time to time.”

“I can call you after my appointment to inform you.”

Suddenly he pouted and looked away. “Do you hate me being here?”

“No.. It’s not what I mean. I don’t want you to get any trouble with your manager or other members. I’m seriously fine being alone.”

“You don’t have to worry about me.” he held my hand. At the same time, my name being called to meet Doctor Kim. Both of us enter the room together, hold hand tightly.

“Nice to meet you again NaEun-sshi.” He greeted us and sat in front of us. “Is there anything happen for these few weeks?”

“Nothing. Just as usual I felt nauseous and get tired easily. I even felt hungry very fast.”

He smiled after hearing my words. “It’s usual. Alright. So now let’s check for your baby.” I stood up and followed him.

--

“Jagi.. Send me back.” He said as soon we exit the hospital.

“What?! Why me?”

“Then who? It’s far from here. Do you want me to walk there?” he put on her disappointed face.

“Alright. Ppalli.. I need to work now.” he quickly went toward the passenger seat. I drove my way toward his dorm. I know where it was as he brought me here before but I just can look from outside the building at that time. The other members were also there so I can’t even got out from the car. And this time also I guess I just can stay inside my car.

“I’ll accompany you again next time.”

“Wae? You have your comeback next month. I’m sure I can go alone. Don’t worry about me.”

“No! I will go! I’ll never change my decision.”

I sighed as he starts to get stubborn. I can’t defeat him when he’s really already deciding his decision. “Alright. But don’t blame me if you get yell by anyone.”

“Ne~ I know.” I stopped the car at the traffic light. Suddenly ChangJo placed his hand on my stomach, rubbing on it. “Baby.. Appa can’t wait to see you. Please be healthy and don’t give omma any trouble.” He said, making me giggled at his action. “Appa will make you proud of me when you born later.” he continued.

“Ya~ Stop it.” I move his hand away, earning a pout from him. “Mad? Aigo.. Jonghyun so cute.” I said and drove the car after the green light lit up. He pinched my cheek which make me whined in pain. “YA!!!” I yelled as I felt the pain on my cheek, which I rubbed it immediately. “I’m driving right now. Don’t disturb me.”

“Ne~~” there’s silent as I focused on driving. We finally arrive at his dorm but he’s still sat on his place, didn’t budge to go out.

“Why are you not going out? We arrive right?”

“Don’t you want to stay longer with me?”

“I want but I need to go to work now. And you also need to go back before someone saw us.”

“Ne. But after this.” He cupped me face me and brought us closer until our lips crashed together. It such a sweet kiss and there’s a feeling where we will miss it again one day. I broke up the kiss as I got out of breath. “I love you. I’ll miss you. I’ll call you.”

“Ne.”

“Bye. Baby annyeong. Appa going now.” he said before exit the car, waving his hand toward me until he entered the building. I started the car engine and went to my boutique.