I'm her husband!!

He/She is MINE!

(ChangJo pov)

It’d been 3 months already since NaEun stayed here. And next month will be her due date and I hope that I get to stay with her at that time. And for the time being she stays here, she insisted to cook for us even though we protested her as she might get tired after that. She easily gets tired these days and it getting me worried. When we finished our scheduled, I always find her sleeping on the couch in the living room, probably cleaning the house or doing our laundry. And also along these 3 months, the other members except Niel hyung still didn’t know about me and NaEun or maybe they suspect something.

There’re only left me, NaEun, Ricky and L.Joe hyung in the dorm while the other three are filming for the Immortal Song. Three of us gather in front of the TV, watching random shows while NaEun said that she wanted to go to groceries shop. She went before I get to wash up so that’s why I can’t go along with her.

“You like her, Jonghyun?” L.Joe hyung asked me, suddenly. I furrowed my eyebrows, doesn’t get what he mean. “I mean you like NaEun?”

“W-what are you saying? No.” I deny him.

“You really treat her nicely. I know you like her.”

“Sh-she’s pregnant. Of course I treat her nicely.” Random excuse blurted out from me.

“There’s no problem liking her. It’s just that she’s married woman.” L.Joe hyung stated again, insisted what he said was right.

“Stop that hyung.”

“Jonghyun. You like NaEun noona?” Ricky asked me.

“YA! N-“ at that time NaEun enter with a few groceries bag with her. I stood up and went to help her, bringing the groceries to the kitchen. “Why don’t you wait for me? I’ll help you to carry this.” I kind of scolded her for going out alone with her current state.

“I can do it myself.”

“You can’t get tired.”

“I know. I know. I’ll rest for a while now. Is it alright?” she said, maybe trying to calm me down.

“Alright. Get enough rest.” I said, pushing her lightly toward our share room. She lay on her bed, while I sat besides her, waiting for her to fall asleep.

“You don’t need to wait for me.”

“No. It’s alright. Have enough sleep.” I held her hand, soothing her to get sleep. She closed her eyes, while I the back of her hand with my thumb.

--

“Hyung. Let’s eat outside today. NaEun is sleeping now.”

“Wae? We can just wake her up.” Ricky said instead of L.Joe hyung.

“She needs rest you know. Let her rest from cooking for us today.”

“Now I’m 100% sure that you like her. I’m right isn’t it?” L.Joe hyung said.

“Whatever. Let’s go now.” I stood up, grabbed my wallet and phone from my room and stood there for a while, observing NaEun who was sleeping comfortably. She really needs a long rest. I kissed her forehead before heading out of the dorm with the other 2 members. We take a walk along the road path to the nearest restaurant, where we usually went to before. Thankfully, there’re not a lot of people there and no fan girls will disturb our comfortable lunch. We ordered our foods and drinks as what we always ordered before.

But L.Joe hyung’s stare really make me restless. He looks at me as waiting for me to say something but I didn’t have anything at all to say at him. Ricky was just playing with his phone and probably texting the manager that we’re having lunch at the restaurant.

“Won’t you tell me anything Jonghyun?” L.Joe hyung spoke up, aiming me to tell him something. I don’t get what he talked about. “Or do you want me know it by myself?”

“Hy-hyung.. What do you mean?”

“You really won’t tell me anything? You’re not hiding anything?”

I looked at him, felt nervous at the same time. Did he know about it? He won’t right? Ricky also looked at between both of us as it seemed nerve-wrecking for me.

“Hyung~ What are you try to do? Is there something Jonghyun done?” Ricky asked him.

“No.. Forget about it. Our foods coming.” His serious face turned back smiling as if he forget about it in a short time. We have our lunch comfortably but not for me as what L.Joe hyung said kept playing in my mind. He won’t know about it right?

--

All of us gather in the living room with the other three members who already back an hour before. We already had our dinner at home. NaEun insisted to cook for us and got mad a few hours ago because we didn’t wake her up to make lunch for us. But she quickly calm down because it’s not good for the baby as what she said. And now we gather here without NaEun as she was folding our clothes in the room.

“Jonghyun!” L.Joe hyung called me which I turned my attention toward him. “The rubbish bin already fulled. Go throw it outside.” He instructed me to throw the thrash bag which already full.

“Why me?”

“Because you’re the maknae.” I sighed and stood up, gave up do what he asked. I took the thrash bag out of the bin and wore my slipper before heading outside the dorm. It took a minute to wait for the elevator and arrive at the ground floor. I went outside the building, searching for the big thrash bin. I took about 5 minutes walking toward the trash bin. I went back toward the dorm quickly as the night weather is really cold.

When I enter the dorm and went back toward the living room, NaEun was also there and I felt that the atmosphere is weird. Why are they looking intense and somewhat nervous? I took a seat beside Ricky on the floor, facing the others which was now staring at me like I did something wrong. I take a look at NaEun and she was just lowered her head, gazing down on her lap and so did Niel hyung. They act like they did something wrong.

“Won’t you tell me now Jonghyun?” L.Joe hyung start the conversation, broke the silence.

“T-tell.. w-what?” I stuttered without I know.

“Or I’ll let you see it then.” He turned toward Niel hyung who was sitting beside him. “Niel.. Answer me like what you answer just now. Don’t ever change it.” I can see that Niel hyung was nervous and unwillingly nodded his head. “What’s her husband name?” I saw Niel hyung got extremely nervous and even clutched his fist as it look like he’s trembling. I even got nervous at the sudden question that being asked toward Niel hyung.

“C-choi.. Min.. H-hwan.”

“NaEun-ah. You also need to answer this as what you answer before. What’s your husband name?” L.Joe hyung really looked scary at this time and even the other members didn’t dare to stop him. NaEun got nervous as she’s nervously playing with her finger.

“C-choi.. Jong Suk.” She said. Now I know what L.Joe hyung trying to do. I guess he’s suspecting me.

“Choi Jong Suk and Choi MinHwan. Which one is the real one? Or are you marrying two persons?” he said harshly toward NaEun which make me slowly boiling in anger but I tried to hold it as I clenched my fist. NaEun just lowered her head down and I know she’s holding her tears by biting on his lips. “Don’t you feel its strange Minsoo hyung? Why is she here? How can Niel didn’t know about her husband name?”

“I know it’s strange. But don’t get too harsh at her. She’s pregnant now.” CAP hyung defended her which I felt thankful toward him.

“Who knows whose child is that? Maybe Niel is the dad right? Why don’t you say anything Jonghyun-ah?”

“Y-you’re too harsh hyung. She’s pregnant now.”

“Ne Byunghun hyung.. It’s not good for the baby.” Ricky said, also on my side I guess.

“Why don’t you two explain about this? Are you really a cousin?” he turned back toward Niel hyung and NaEun. But they stay silent totally getting scared of L.Joe hyung. “Why don’t you two say anything? Or are you a married person but you carrying Niel’s child? Am I right? Or it’s a random person’s child but you asked Niel to take responsibility.” I get enough of it. L.Joe hyung got really harsh now. NaEun can’t hold her tears anymore as it already streaming down his cheek. I really can’t stand it anymore. I stood up in anger conquered over me and land a punch on L.Joe hyung face, holding on his collar.

“How dare you say that to NaEun? You’re such a ****. She’s done nothing wrong and she’s no right to hear that thing.” I said, punched him once again on the other side of his cheek.

“YA Jonghyun! STOP IT!” ChunJi hyung tried to stop me while the others trying to pull me away from L.Joe hyung. I swatted away their hand and punch him a few times.

“JONGHYUN! STOP IT! Please~~” NaEun was on her knee beside me, pleading me to stop it. I got soften seeing her eyes that already got puffy and red. I move away from L.Joe hyung and I don’t care about his current stare right now.

“WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU JONGHYUN?!” CAP hyung scolded me. “WON’T YOU APOLOGISE RIGHT NOW?”       

“Why should I? He’s the one at fault.”

“But you shouldn’t hit him.”

“You like her? That’s why you did this?” L.Joe hyung asked me while wiping the bleed on his lips.

“NE! I LIKE HER! I LOVE HER!!” the others member gasped probably surprised at what I said. I held NaEun hand tightly even she wanted to pull away, I hold it back.

“But she’s married.”

“Ne.. She’s married.. She’s married with me. I’m her husband.”

“W-what?! I’m not hearing wrong things right?” ChunJi hyung asked me with his eyes widened in shock.

“I’m telling the right thing. I’m her husband.. She’s my wife. The child she’s carrying is mine.”

“Since when.. you.. married?” L.Joe hyung also shocked at what I said.

“A few months before we debut.” They still looked shocked. I pulled Niel hyung hand, stood up from the couch. “We’ll not staying here for a while.” With that I pulled both of them along with me after I took my phone, wallet and car key, leaving the dorm. I can’t stay there with this atmosphere and with the anger still fuming in me. How can he say that harsh thing toward NaEun.

I drove my way toward our house.

“Jonghyun-ah.. Are you mad? I’m sorry I can’t hide it.” NaEun apologised to me because she thought she can’t cover our secret.

“I’m not mad at you. I’m mad at Byunghun hyung. How dare he say that to you.”

“But he’s still your hyung and your team member.”

“But I won’t apologise him for now.” I said. I take a look at Niel hyung from the front mirror. He was obviously showing that he’s at fault. “Hyung~ I’m sorry for making you involved in this. It’s not your fault hyung.”

“But.. I should have cover it well.. Byunghun hyung is really scary.”

“They’ll know it one day and it happened today. Now let’s us three stay calmly, separated from them. I don’t want to see Byunghun hyung.”

“Ya~ You shouldn’t hate him!” NaEun said, punching lightly on my arm.

“Then should I hate you and Niel hyung?” I said playfully which earn a glare from NaEun and a chuckled from Niel hyung.

“What?! Dare you?! I’ll ignore you!” she said again and now punching me a few times more on my arm.

“YA! I’m driving now.” she stopped and just looks straight on the road but I deeply smiled that she’s smiling right now. Hope she’ll forget about what L.Joe hyung said to her.