Three days...

He/She is MINE!

(ChangJo pov)

I really miss her so much. We rarely get to see each other after I debut as Teen Top. I love to dance and sing so that’s why I decide to become a trainee at TOP Media. I became a trainee for 2 years since 2011 and at that time it was our third year as a couple, me and NaEun. I want to marry her at that time as I don’t want to lose her to anyone. I want her to be mine. I know many guys like her and try to hits on her so that’s why I’m scared I might lose her to another guy.

I called her today when we, Teen Top, were having a break time after practising since this morning. I miss her voice, her laugh, her cuteness and all about her. It making me felt energetic after hearing her voice. In one month, Teen Top will go to the Japan to have our Arena Tour. Whenever we went to have our concert outside the Korea, I’ll always buy something for NaEun. But I can’t meet her so I’d post it instead of meeting her. When I said I’ll buy something for her from Japan, she said she want me to send it instead of posting it. Of course I want to meet her so I’ll search for a way to go see her. And before I went to Japan, I hope I have time to meet her. After I hang up the call, I immediately went to meet our manager, MinHo hyung.

“Hyung.. Do we have any free days? No practice? No shooting?”  I asked him.

“Wae?”

“I.. I need to meet my family.” I lied to him. Nobody here knew about me and NaEun at all.

“Wait.. I check first.” He took out his phone and checked through his phone. All of our schedules are all written in his phone. “There’s nothing next week but you have shooting on Monday and Tuesday. So you’ll be free on Wednesday till Friday.”

“Alright. Then hyung~ Can I went back home for that three days?”

“Alright. Just three days!”

“Ne. Thank you hyung.” I went back toward the other members and start practising again. This time I do it more energetic as I felt happy that I can meet NaEun next week. The other member probably felt confused with my sudden change of attitude as they attacked me with many questions after we end the practice. I sat on the couch to take a rest.

“YA Jonghyun-ah.. Why are you smiling like a fool suddenly?” Niel hyung asked me.

“Hyung~ I’ll going to stay at my house for a while next week.”

“Wae? Something happen?” ChunJi hyung looked panicked and sat next to me.

“Nothing. I just miss my family.” Of course ‘family’ mean NaEun to me. But I’m of course will visit my family also.

“Have you ask MinHo hyung?” Ricky said to me.

“Ne. We have nothing to do next week. But… I’ve shooting next week.” I sound sad at the end as I’ve only three days to spend with NaEun.

“Don’t be sad.. We probably will have a rest after our concert later. Maybe.” Niel hyung comforted me, making me felt relief for a bit.

“Are you done? Let’s go home.” MinHo hyung entered our practice room and urged us to go home. We packed our things and exit the building, heading to our van. Thinking of NaEun make me felt happy and can’t wait for next week to come. I’ll make it as a surprise for her.