Next week?

He/She is MINE!

NaEun, ChangJo, Mark


“Jagi~ How are you?” ChangJo called me today so that’s mean he’d no schedule for today. I knew about it as I always surf internet and went to their official website to check for their schedule. It looked like I was their fan, searching and checking about Teen Top all the time.

“I’m tired. There’s many customer today. Jagi? Are you practicing right now?”

“Get enough rest… Don’t make yourself too tired… I’m practice right now. Jagi~ I miss you~” I can hear that he’s whining at the end. I really want to see his expression right now. It can at least make me felt better.

“I know… I miss you too. Don’t you have free time? I really want to see you~”

“I don’t know. I’ll call you after I confirm about it.”

“Alright. I really miss you. Jonghyun-ah~ Are you really going to Japan again?”

“Ne.. About 1 month left. Wae?”

“Nothing.. How long you’ll be there?”

“About 2 weeks maybe. Wae? I know you’ll miss me. I’ll miss you more.”

“Ne~ I’m worry about you. Won’t you be tired?”

“I’ll take care myself. Don’t worry about me. I’ll buy something for you later.”

“Really? But I want you to give it to me by yourself. Don’t post it to our house.”

“Ne~ I’ll give it myself. I want to meet you.”

“Promise?”

“Promise..” I about to talk but he cut me. “Naeun-ah~ I got to practice now. Bye.. I love you.”

“I love you too.” With that he hung up but I don’t know whether he heard my reply or not. But at least I’m happy get to talk with him after a while. I’m really worried about him. I don’t want him to get really tired with the practice and now he also been casted in a movie called ‘Nonsense Girls’. I want to visit him but I’m scared that he would get mad. I don’t want any of the Teen Top member know about us as it would affect ChangJo.

As I end my job, with all the worker had went back home, I closed all the light and locked the door before make my way toward my car. Suddenly, I heard a footstep coming closer behind me. I got scared as the way toward my car was dark so I fasten my pace but the footstep getting faster. I clumsily took out my car key but unfortunately, someone hold my shoulder.

“Please please.. Go away.. Don’t disturb me..” I fell down as my leg getting weak. I beg toward the person who was in front of me.

“NaEun-ah.. It’s me..” I knew that voice. I looked up and met his eyes. I stood up and hit his arm lightly.

“YA!! You scared me.. Don’t do like that again.”

“I’m sorry. Where are you going? Let’s have dinner together.”

“Mark oppa.. Don’t you have girlfriend or anyone? You always asked me to have dinner with you.”

“I don’t have anyone other than you. Let’s go~~” his aegyo at the end soften my heart. He know how to make me agree with him.

“Alright.. Let’s go.”

“Ride in my car.”

“But my car.. How can I go to work tomorrow?”

“I’ll pick you tomorrow.. Please~”

“Alright alright.. Let’s go.” with that we walked together to his car, leaving my car at my workplace. Mark oppa always have time to spend with me. I don’t know whether he’s working or not but he once said that he’s gonna become a trainee at JYP ent. I don’t know whether he’s telling the truth or not because he didn’t said anything about it.

“Mark oppa…” he hummed as a response. “Are you really a trainee?”

“Why are you asking suddenly?”

“I’m just curious. Are you telling the truth telling me that you’d like to be a trainee at that company?”

“Alright. I’ll tell you the truth. It’s right that I’m a trainee now at that company.”

“Seriously?”

“Ne. And I’ve a surprise for you.”

“Surprise?”

“Ne.. But not now.. Next week.”

“Alright.. I’ll wait for it.” what surprise he want to show me? I hope it’s a good one. About 15 minutes later, we arrived at the restaurant where we always have our dinner almost every day. But thanks to him I don’t felt alone every night. If I went back home now, I’ll definitely have nothing to do other than cooking for myself and then went straight to sleep. He’s a good friend though and I hope he’ll always there for me whenever I’d problem. Only as a friend that will comfort me anytime. After we’d our dinner, he sent me back home at my house where I was supposed to stay with ChangJo. Because my car was still at my workplace, I have to ride in his car tomorrow.

“I’ll pick you tomorrow. Don’t forget.”

“YA! You’re the one who shouldn’t forget! I’ve to go to work tomorrow so DON’T FORGET!!” I marked the last word so that he’d clearly remember it.

“Ne~ “

“Oppa bye..” I waved my hand toward him before entered my house. He insisted to stay until I entered my house. I guess he’d went back as I already went toward my bedroom. After I take a bath, I checked my phone, in case ChangJo text me but there’s no notification. He must be practising right now or maybe already slept. He must be tired these days. I put aside the thought and tried to get a sleep.