My life

He/She is MINE!

We’d date for 4 years since high school. It was when I was 15 years old and he was still 14 years old. It made sense for him to call me ‘noona’ but never once he called me that. It’s kind of rude for me at first as I am older than him but he called me ‘NaEun-ah’. I kind of pissed of him at first but then he had his reason to do that. And that lead to us now, already married. The reason is because he love me at first sight. That’s what he told me when he confessed to me. Unfortunately, it was not love at first sight for me. He tried hard to make me fall for him and it worked. I’m seriously already fall in love with him and can’t live without him. Can’t live without him? I think that’s not true. Now I’m living without him by my side. I live alone without him at our own house.

We got married on 16 November 2012, the same day with ChangJo’s birthday. We didn’t held it and invite other people, instead, it was just among us and our family. No friends invited at all. Not that because we did something bad, but it was because we love each other and to make sure we don’t leave each other. At that time, he was still a trainee at TOP Media, who formed the group Teen Top and debut them on 10 February 2013. Even though they just debut, their popularity rise very fast as they’d comeback once more in the same year and even more popular than their senior. They also held their Zepp Tour on the month of November. They will hold their Arena Tour this year at Japan. We only live together for 3 months, after we became wife and husband. As what his agency CEO said that Teen Top must live together as soon as they debut so it will be easy for them to practice together. So that’s why we live apart and didn’t get to see each other often after that. We only text or call each other but it was only when he’s not busy.

I tried hard not to miss him too much by getting myself busy with my work. That’s right. I start my own business at such a young age of 19 years old with the help of my parents and ChangJo’s family. I know some people were talking bad about me as I got married and start my own business at such a young age but it didn’t stop me to do my work. I took it as a challenge that I must face. ChangJo always comfort me whenever I talked about it. But it was when he was with me. At the first year when I start the business, there were only a few customers as they doubt about my skill as I was young at that time. But as time goes by, I got many customers and got numerous orders, mostly from artists and also rich peoples. With that, I can support myself without getting much help from ChangJo. Even though I said that I can support myself, ChangJo kept gave me some of his money as that was supposed to be his job to support his family. I didn’t reject it but actually I didn’t use much money so I just kept it in my bank.

Sometime I’m really jealous of the other married couple. They always stick together after they’d done their work and happily have their date. But I can’t be like them always since a few months ago as ChangJo always busy with his job. I just only continue with my work and sometime take time to walk alone. Not to forget that I also spend my time with my trustful friend, Mark oppa. He always be there when I was sad, thinking about ChangJo. He comforted me other than ChangJo. ChangJo always asked me to stay away from him. At first I tried to avoid him but it was useless as he was the one that always be the one that listen to my problem. And he also helped me when I’m in trouble. But of course ChangJo help me the most before he’s debut.


Just some description for the 1st chapter. I haven't yet finished my previous story but I can't wait to write this story. >.< ... And yesterday I edit the character description....