Good news..

He/She is MINE!

(ChangJo pov)

I woke up when I heard someone screaming from down stair. I knew that voice belong to NaEun. What happen? I got up from my bed and headed down stair and got shocked when I saw NaEun hugging someone.

“NaEun?” she looked really happy as she stares at me. “What are you doing?” she’s hugging Niel hyung since then.

“Jagi.. Did you bring him here?” she went next to me and linked our arm together.

“Ne.. There’s no one at his house so I let him stay here. Wae?”

“I really like him. Niel oppa.. I’m your fan.”

“Really? That’s great.”

“Wait! NaEun-ah. What did you call him just now?”

“Niel.. oppa?”

“Oppa? You’re the same age!!”

“I know. But I’m his fan.”

“Then.. You’re not my fan?”

“No..”

“YA!!”

“Ya~ Stop it.. How can you two fight with me right here? Can we eat now?” Niel hyung stopped us.

“Ne… I’d cook as soon I arrived home just now.” We headed toward the dining table with me sitting beside NaEun and across Niel hyung.

“Your foods are really delicious. I hope I get to eat this every day.” Niel hyung said.

“Really? Thank you. I’ll cook for three of us every day.” NaEun replied back. “Jonghyun-ah.. How long will you be here?”

“2 weeks.”

“Really? Really?” I nodded at her excitement. “I’m very happy.” She hugged me tightly.

“Me too. We can spend more time this time.” I hugged her back. “Let’s eat first.” We continued to eat our dinner.

--

After done with our dinner, both I and Niel hyung sat in the living room, watching the drama on TV. NaEun sat next to me after finished with the dishes. I wrapped my left arm around her shoulder while her head was on my shoulder.

“Jagi~ Don’t you bought anything for me?” she lift her head from my shoulder and look straight at me.

“I’ll give you later. It’s in our room.”

“Ne..” she sat straight, staring at both of us from the side. “Actually…” both of us look at her, waiting for her to continue her word. “I really like ChangNiel couple.” Niel hyung burst into laughter, same as me.

“Then do you want Niel hyung and me to be a couple?”

“Really? That will be so sweet.”

“Then.. Can I stay with him tonight?” Niel hyung asked NaEun, just a joke.

“Of course you can.”

“YA!! NAEUN!! I’m you husband! I’m not gay!”

“But you can if you’re with Niel oppa.”

“YA!! Stop calling him oppa.. He’s younger a few months than you.”

“I don’t care. Jagi~ I-“ I immediately look at her as her word suddenly stopped. She stood up and rushed quickly toward the toilet.

“What happen? YA! Go look at her. She looks unwell.” Niel hyung urged me to look at her. I stood up and went to where she was at. The door was locked so I wait outside. I became panicked when I heard her vomited.

“NaEun-ah.. Wae?” I asked as soon she’s out of the toilet.

“I don’t know. I’ve been like this for a few weeks.”

“Let’s go to hospital.”

“I’m fine. Don’t worry.”

“No no.. Let’s go to hospital now.”

“Jagi-“

“I’M BRINGING YOU TO HOSPITAL!!” I yelled at her, causing her shocked at me. I took my hoodie and cap from my room before bringing NaEun to hospital. Niel hyung followed us as well.

About 15 minutes later, we arrived at the hospital. No one will recognise Niel hyung and me as we wore our hoodie and cap. I held NaEun hand tightly while heading toward the counter. We waited on the bench.

“NaEun-ah.. I’m sorry that I shout at you just now.” I held her hand tightly and pulled her head slowly to lean on my shoulder. “I’m just worry about you. I don’t want you to be sick.”

“Ne~ I’m sorry too Jonghyun-ah.. I don’t want you to worry about me.”

“How can I not? You’re my wife. The person I love.”

“Son NaEun.” A nurse called her name and I followed her along inside the room, leaving Niel hyung. The doctor asked NaEun what she’d felt a few weeks ago and made a check-up toward her. I sat on the chair, waiting for the doctor and NaEun who were behind the curtain. A few minutes later, the doctor sat back at her seat, followed by NaEun, who’s sitting beside me.

“What happen to her ?” I asked the doctor.

“Congrats. She’s pregnant. It’s already been 3 weeks.” At that time, I can’t contain my happiness as I hugged NaEun tightly upon hearing the news. “Congratulation once again.”

“Thank you doctor.” I held her hand tightly while heading out of the room. Both of us can’t stop feeling the excitement.

“So what happen? Why are you two just kept quiet?” Niel hyung asked us as we’re on the way back home.

“We’ll tell you later.”

--

(At home)

“So what happen?” Niel hyung sat on couch, followed by us.

“Hyung~~~” I hugged him. I felt like I wanted to hug anybody I can see right now. It’s a really happy day for me.

“Ya! Ya! Go away. What happen?” he pushed me away, earning a chuckled from NaEun. I sat back next to NaEun.

“Hyung.. I’m gonna be a father.” I said in excitement. I can see that Niel hyung was surprised by the news.

“REALLY?? Yay! I’ll be an uncle then.”

“Ne…”

“Jonghyun-ah.. Let’s call omma appa.” NaEun said. I just realise that I was too happy that I forgot about our family. I took out my phone and dialled my mother number.

“Omma omma…”

“Ya! Wae?”

“Omma! I’ve a good news for you. Are appa and noona also there?”

“Ne.. We’re watching TV right now. Wae?”

“Omma.. Put it on loud speaker.”

“Already. So what’s the good news?”

“Omma! Appa! Noona! I’ll be a father.” I can hear a gasp, probably from noona. All of them talked at the same time, making me can’t hear anything they said.

“Where’s NaEun? I want to talk to her.” omma said. I gave the phone to NaEun.

“Omma.”

“NaEun-ah… Take care of yourself. Don’t do much work. I’ll visit you one day. I’m really happy.”

“Ne omma.”

“Wait wait! YA! Jonghyun! Take care of NaEun!” it Yoomi noona, warning me to take care of NaEun. NaEun chuckled as I ignored it.

“Then. I’ll hang up. We need to tell NaEun’s omma and appa. Bye.” I hang up before they could say anything. I dialled my mother-in-law number. I let NaEun have a talk with her.

“Omma.”

“NaEun-ah.. I miss you.”

“Me too. Omma.. Are you with appa?”

“No. He’s working now.”

“Omma.. When will you go back to Seoul? I miss you.” I notice she’s about to cry but she held it. She’s probably miss them as her parents stayed at America and rarely went back to Seoul because of their business.

“We’ll go back soon. Don’t worry. I miss you dear.”

“Omma.. I have good news.”

“What news?”

“Omma.. I’m pregnant.”

“Really? I’m finally going to have a grandchild. I’ll tell appa about this. He’ll be happy.”

“Ne.”

“Take care of yourself NaEun-ah. I’ll come back to Seoul as soon as possible.”

“Ne. Bye omma. I love you.”

“I love you too.” She hang up and passed back my phone. I can see she’s about to burst into tears after the phone call.

“Niel hyung. We’re going to bed first.”

“Ne. Me too.” We stood up with Niel hyung headed to his room and I brought NaEun to our room. She look gloomy, probably missing her parent. She lay down on the bed while I took the gift I bought for her from Japan. It’s a big teddy bear which holding a love. There’s our name on the love ‘Choi JongHyun <3 Son NaEun’.

“NaEun-ah.” I hide the bear behind my back and sat down beside her. She sat up and looks at me. “This is for you.” I gave her the bear, earning a smile from her.

“Thank you. It’s cute.” She said while hugging the bear. At least she felt happy for a while now. I put the bear on the desk.

Both of us cuddled on the bed, with her face buried on my chest while I wrapped my arm around her waist.  “NaEun-ah.. I can’t wait to be a father. I’ll take care of you.”

“Take care of me? How? You only have two weeks and then I’ve to take care of myself.”

“I’ll think of a way. Don’t worry. I love you NaEun-ah.”

“I love you too.” I kissed her forehead before both of us slowly drifting into sleep.