Hang out with Mark..

He/She is MINE!

When I opened my eyes early in the morning, Naeun and Nahyun are not there beside me. I took my phone on the desk beside the bed to check the time. It’s 8.34a.m. already but where are both of them this early morning without waking me up? Maybe they’re at the kitchen. I got up and went to the bathroom first to take a bath before going down stair.

Half an hour later, I went downstair excitedly to meet my wife and my lovely daughter. But to my disappointment, both of them are not there. Where are they then? I made my way toward the back of the house but still no sign of both of them. There’re not even any sound from them. Are they going out? Without telling me?

“Where are you?” I decide to call her as I felt uneasy.

“I’m going out with Nahyun for a while. I want to buy groceries.”

“You can wake me up. We can go together.”

“I don’t want to disturb you. And I’m scared if you’ll accidentally meet your fans. They probably attack you.”

“But still.. I don’t like if you’re going without me.”

“Mianhae… We’ll go together another time. Ok?”

“Eung..” I can’t say no if she use that cute tone to deceive me. “But, aren’t we having a lot more things in the refrigerator? Why are you buying again? Are there any guests?”

“N-No.. I-I want to make new recipe.”

“Really? What food?”

“Just wait later. But… Jonghyun-ah… I think I’ll be home a bit late.”

“Wae?”

“I’m going to the boutique first. You won’t mad at me, right?”

“Ne~ Come home faster and safely. I miss you.” I can hear her chuckles.

“Ne.. I miss you too.” She replied and I waited until she hang up before I put back my phone on the table.

Ugh! I’m bored now. It’s still early morning. I the TV as I got bored doing nothing. Nothing fun to watch this morning. Morning news, repeated show… Fuh! Bored!

“Jonghyun-ah.. What are you doing?” Mark called me suddenly. Why is he calling me out of nowhere?

“Why? Why are you calling me?” I asked immediately. Doesn’t he have schedule at this time?

“Ya~ Can’t I call my best friend? You sound like you don’t like me.”

“So tell me why are you calling me?”

“Bad friend!” I just scoffed, doesn’t care what he labelled me. “I have nothing to do today. Accompany me to mall. Please?”

“Mall? Why are you going there? You’re not a normal citizen anymore. Wherever you go, people will recognize you.”

“So what? It’s not like I’m going with my girlfriend. I’m going with my boyfriend.”

“What? I never thought you’re gay. And you like me?” as he play joke with me, I’m replying it back.

“You’re my boyfriend. Accompany me today, ok?”

“Why me? Where’s the others? BamBam? Jackson?”

“They’re out already. I’m alone now. Please~”

“Aish! You really disturb my weekend.”

“Yeay!!” seems like he jumped out of joy. “I’ll pick you up later, in half an hour.” He end the call immediately without I can protest that it’s too early. I thought that he would go this afternoon. But, it’s too late to reject. Now I have to get ready. Seemed like a date with best friend. It’s fine. All know that Mark and I am a best friend.

--

“Wow! It’s ChangJo opppa and Mark oppa.”

“They’re best friend, right?”

“They’re really handsome!”

“How can flower boy be together? It’s like heaven.”

Aish.. We can’t escape from all the words from the people who notice both of us. It’s Mark’s fault. I told him to wear hat and sunglass but he refuse and he even remove my hat. That’s why the fans can notice us immediately.

“Look! How can we walk if they’re disturbing our way?” I whispered close to Mark, afraid that the others near us could hear.

“Ya! They’re our fan.”

“I know.. Not that I don’t like our fan but how can we go back quickly?”

“Why are you in rush to go home? Spend more time with me. You’re my boyfriend for today.” he linked his arm with me who made the people which likely to said our fan, squealing at us. Some said we look good together. What the?! It’s like they match-making us. Hahaha…

“What happened to you today? Don’t tell me you miss Suzy?”

“YA!!” he pushed away my arm while glaring at me. “I will never never never like that girl.”

“Really?” I looked away from him, acting like I didn’t trust him. I walked a few step faster than him, heading toward the store that sell something that attract my eyes. Something that I can gift to Naeun.

“You want to buy for Naeun?” Mark asked as he saw me staring at the elegant and attractive handbag.

“She’ll like it, right?”

“Of course.” I smiled, confirming that it’s for Naeun. “Faster. I want to go to another store.” I called for the workers there and pointed the handbag at her. She brought it to the counter while I followed her. I done with the payment and then followed Mark toward the store where he wants to go.


Today I'll end this story.. So, there'll be a few update today.. Maybe 2 or 3 more chapters more.. I'll it update soon by today.. :) This is the 1st update..