Ms. Suzy!

He/She is MINE!

NaEun, Mark, Suzy, Workers

Do comment sometimes so that I'd have encouragement everytime I write this story.. :) :)


(NaEun pov)

“YA!! Where are you??!!!” it’s already 7.25 a.m. but Mark oppa still hasn’t arrived yet. I called him and of course yelled at him. It will take time about 20 minutes to boutique and I have to open the shop before my worker arrived.

“YA?! I’m older than you! How dare you shout at me?!”

“I don’t care! Where are you now? I need to go working right now!”

“Just wait. I’m about to arrive.”

“FASTER!!” I hang up and wait outside my house. It’s been about 10 minutes I waited for him here. Luckily he arrive a few minutes later, if not, I’ll make sure he’ll regret it. I make my way inside his car, looking mad to show him that I’m really angry at him right now. I didn’t even look at him along our way to my boutique. He spoke at me but I ignored it. When we arrived, some of my workers were already waiting outside the shop so I rushed out from the car while searching for the key to my shop.

“How long have you all wait? I’m sorry.” I unlocked the door while apologising to my workers.

“It’s alright Ms. NaEun.” One of them said while all of them flashed me with a smile, telling me that it’s alright. All of them entered the shop and followed by me but someone grabbed my wrist, stopping me from entering. I turned around and saw Mark oppa holding my hand.

“Wae~?”

“Are you mad at me? I’m sorry. Forgive me please~” he begged me. I release his grip, ignoring his word on purpose. I entered my shop, followed by him behind me. Again he stopped me by grabbing my wrist and turned me around, facing him. “Forgive me please~~” he begged me with his aegyo, making my heart soften a bit. I knew all the attentions from my workers were on us, so I can’t yell at him right now. “I’m sorry.” he lowered his head down, showing his guilty feeling.

I released again my hand from his grip and it’s my turn to hold both his hand. “I’ll forgive you oppa..” I can see his glittering eyes when he looked up at me.

“Thank you NaEun-ah.” He hugged me tightly. I get used to his hug as he always done it. It’s just a friend hug for me. I patted his back. “I gotta go now. Bye.” He release from the hugged and waved his hand while exiting the shop. I waved my hand back at him.

“Ms.NaEun.. You two look good together. Why don’t you two become a couple?” one of my workers, Bora, asked me. I’m quite friendly with my workers and I thought of them as my friends. So that’s why they felt comfortable working here.

“We’re just friend.” It was the answer I can give her. Whenever I went out with Mark or ate together with him, people around will always said we look good together. But I just answered with the same answer I gave to my worker. I didn’t thought of him as more than friend. I only love ChangJo. I went to my office room, avoiding further question from the others. At this time, I felt like I miss ChangJo already. I decide to send him a message.

‘Jonghyun-ah.. I miss you.. What are you doing now?’ I press the send and wait for his reply but it just wasted my time. He must be practicing right now or maybe shooting for his movie. I didn’t realise that both of us had been apart almost 1 year. Even our first anniversary of our marriage had past and we didn’t even celebrate it. But I can’t be mad at him as he’s really busy these days. Thankfully with my work, I get to at least forget about him for a while. I got many customers these days and have many worked to done. With the help of my workers, I can finish it a bit early.

“Ms.NaEun.. That person come again.” Bora entered my office and announced me about that person. She’s my customer but I don’t like her at all. I took a breath and tried to calm down before meeting that person. I can see that Bora look worried at me but I gave her a smile, hinting that I’ll be alright. I walked outside and met her who was sitting on the couch.

“Ms.Suzy.” I called her name, making her turn around and face me. Her smile really made me want to hit her.

“As usual, I want you to make a dress for me. I need it 2 weeks later.”

“Ne~ So.. What design do you want?” I motioned her to sit and handed her the design book. She picked the dress and we discuss how she wanted it to be or maybe wanted to change it a bit. Even though I dislike her, I need to differentiate between work and my own feeling. She’s a bit picky and even complained about small things. I knew she’s a singer and dancer from the girl group, Miss A, so that’s why I can’t protest anything she said because it possibly might influence my work.

“I need that dress in 2 weeks and make sure nothing wrong this time. But make sure to finish it earlier because I need to check it first.” I only nodded, agreeing at all what she said. “Then, goodbye~” she exit the shop with her walk that I thought not her real way to walk, swinging from side to side.

“What’s wrong with her? She said last time that she dislike your design but now she come again.” Another of my workers, Soyu, complained to me. I also don’t know what that Suzy thinking. She said last time she don’t like my design and complained about it in front of my workers and some of my customers. She said my design work was the worst she ever saw. That’s was the time I think I hate her the most and until now.

“Let her be. Now we have a job to do.”

“Are you really going to make dress for her?” Kay who was also my workers spoke up. I have about 6 workers here with four girls and two guys. Four girls, Bora, SoYu, DaSom and Hyorin while boys, Kay and Kris.

“Ne.. We need to work so that I can pay you guys.”

“But she’s really rude at you. Aren’t you mad at her? She’s making you lose a few of your customers.” He continued again.

“It’s alright. It’s already past. I hate her and I’m mad at her but what can I do? She’s an artist. I might lose my job if I disobeyed her.”

“We’re sorry. We’ll help and make sure that she’ll regret what she said before.” Kris comforted me.

“Alright. We’ll start it tomorrow then. I need to finish something.” I leave them and went back to my office. I really hate that girl. How can she become famous with that attitude?

(Flashback – 3 months ago)

“Where’s your boss?” I heard someone yelling from outside, making me exit my office room immediately to clear the chaos.

“I’m here. Wae? What’s wrong?” I saw her holding a dress that I’d make for her.

“What’s wrong with this dress? The zip didn’t work well and I the size is not match well with me.” she threw the dress in front of me while yelling, making the others inside the shop paid their attention toward us. There are my workers and some of my customers who were looking for some clothes.

“I’m sorry.. I’ll do it again. I’m really sorry.” I can’t fight her with the customers still inside here. I bow a few times to show how I felt.

“It’s no need. I don’t like your design at all. I’ll search for another designer.”

“I’m really sorry. I don’t mean-“

She cut my word, “No need. I don’t like your design! You’re careless.” She exited the shop while I’m holding the dress she’d throw just now. The customers also left after witnessing the incident and even bad-mouthing me. After that, I didn’t even see the customers who left that time. Thankfully, I just lose a few customers after that.

(End of flashback)

But what I know at that time, she lied in front of me, my workers and my customers. When I checked through the dress, there’s nothing wrong with it and it fit well with the criteria she want. But why she did this to me? I didn’t do anything wrong toward her. She just came here a few times and after that complaining each of my design. She’s the worse singer I ever known.