Found Nahyun

He/She is MINE!

“Please~ Please~ Don’t let Nahyun get hurt.” Naeun praying hard since we all went out after got a call from the police. They said the guy who’s helping in this case already give instruction. We’re being told that we’ll be ambushed inside the kidnapper’s house and the police said that guy needs our help. Does the guy know us?

“When will we start?” Ricky asked since he already felt bored after about an hour we’re getting ready in the car near the house we’re supposed to observe.

“Relax. We’re waiting for instruction.”

At the same time, I received a text from Mark. Why is he texting me now?

‘If you see me with Suzy, act like we’re not close. Act like my sunbae. Tell the others.’ That what he said. Why did he send this text?

“Ya! I got a text from Mark.”

“Mark oppa? What did he said?” Naeun asked and the others also waiting for me to say the text content.

“He said if we saw him with Suzy, act like we’re not close with him. Act like a sunbae to him.”

“Wae?” ChunJi hyung asked. Even I don’t know the reason myself.

“Maybe he’s having his date now and probably felt shy if we saw them.” Ricky said. It could be true but, is it the true? Mark is not that type of guy. But, who knows?

“So he’s dating openly now since the news. I envy them.” CAP hyung said.

“Wae? You want to date openly also, hyung?” L.Joe hyung joke with CAP hyung. We all chuckled when CAP hyung hit L.Joe hyung head after what he said. Maybe he also want.

“YA! The police just text me. He said that all of us except Naeun will have to walk as usual along the street near the house.”

“Without me? Wae?” Naeun voice out. I know she want to help but I think it’s better if she stay in the car and just let the guys work.

“It’s what that guy asked for. Remember the house we should go.” CAP hyung warned us again. I observed the house that we should went into.

“Let’s go.” Niel hyung decide.

“Stay here. We’ll save Nahyun.” I said to Naeun before I went out with the others. We walked casually toward the house which is still a bit far by walking. As I watched the couple in front of me, I notice that person is the person I know. Totally known.

“Isn’t that Mark hyung?” Ricky said quietly toward us. “Oh! He said we shouldn’t act like we know him right?” he remembered us again. The moment we’re near them, Suzy who turned to look at us, stop for a while.

“Oh! Teen Top?” she observed us. “ChunJi oppa.. It’s been a long time.” she greet ChunJi hyung. They’re friend like what ChunJi hyung said. I’m not interested. When they’re talking, I eyed Mark and he just stays quiet.

“GOT7, right?” I started to talk to Mark, pretend not to know him. He just nodded and Suzy turn her attention toward Mark.

“He’s my boyfriend, Mark.” She clung onto Mark’s arm. Something look fishy here.

“We’re going now.” Mark said as he make his way first before Suzy ran toward him. I stared at them but one thing caught my attention. Mark seemed like he throw something on the ground. And it seemed on purpose.

“Jonghyun.. Where are you going?” L.Joe hyung called me while I make my way toward the things that Mark purposely thrown. It’s a key. Look like a house key. I was about to call him but… it strike me! Don’t tell me that…

I went back toward the others and ran quickly toward the house. “YA! Wait for us!” ChunJi hyung and the others ran following me. If what I think is true,……

I took out the key just now and with hope I unlock the door. Click! It’s unlocked! So… It’s true. The guy who helped us is Mark. Then… SUZY?!

“Where did you get the key?” Ricky asked me as all of them arrived, along with the police. I left his question unanswered and enter the house.

“Nahyun! Nahyun-ah!” I called out my daughter. “NAHYUN!!” the others with the police check through the house.

“Jonghyun!” Naeun ran toward me. I held her hand in mine, hoping together that we’ll find Nahyun. “NAHYUN!” she called for Nahyun desperately. Where did she hid our daughter.

“Sir!! This room is locked!” we got a report from the police who’s searching at the up stair. I ran toward him and try to open it. With all my strength, I crushed the door with whole my body.

“Nahyun.” I ran toward the small figure on the bed. She looked up at me and to which it made me felt anger. She’s crying. My daughter crying. “Appa here.” I pulled her into my embrace.

“Appa~ I’m scared.” She hugged me tightly, I felt my shirt wet from her tears.

“Nahyun-ah..” Naeun came into the room and rush toward Nahyun.

“Omma~~” she pulled put from the hug and now move to her mother. “I-It’s hurt.” She said between sob.

“Hurt? What did that person did to you?” Naeun pulled away and checked Nahyun body. I notice there’s a few bruises on her arm. Anger filled me just looking at Nahyun bruises. How dare she hurt my child.

“WHAT’S THIS?!” we heard someone yelling from downstair. Both of us went downstair just to found Suzy and Mark. Suzy had been caught by the police with her hand being handicapped. “Let me go!”

“Suzy?” Naeun make her way toward Suzy. I took Nahyun from her, carrying her in my arm. “You’re behind this? You kidnapped us? My daughter? FOR WHAT?!” she’s seriously in mad. I’ve never saw her like this.

“Because I hate you!”

“With Mark oppa?” she turned to Mark who’s with the other hyung.

“Oh! He’s the guy that helped us in this.” One of the policeman told us. I know. It’s true. Mark won’t be with that girl that easily.

“You lie to me? So you’re just helping them?” Suzy forward the question toward Mark.

“You’re stupid! You think I want to be with a girl like you? Never in my life. And you thought Nahyun is my child? You’re wrong. He’s my best friend’s daughter. I’ve always treat her nicely as an uncle and I won’t ever let anyone hurt her.” Mark answered. So, she did this to get Mark. But she’s wrong.

“But she’s calling you appa.”

“She’s my child. Mark is my best friend. He treats Nahyun well and Nahyun already used to call him appa. It’s doesn’t matter to me.”

“Your child? You?! ChangJo?!” I nodded and made my way toward Naeun with Nahyun in my arm. “You’re both best friend? Just now just an act?”

“Ne..”

“I never thought you’re this cruel, Suzy.” ChunJi hyung said in front of her. They looked really close just now and I know ChunJi hyung felt disappointed at his friend. Friend? Huh!

“ChunJi-ah.. Chanhee-ah.. It’s not what you think. You’re misunderstand.” She tried to defend herself but for what? It’s all shown now the truth.

“I won’t forgive you! You hurt our Nahyun! I really hope you won’t get out forever.” Naeun said. I held her hand, if that can calm her down a bit.

“Sir, we’ll take her now.” the police said. I nodded, letting them to take her with them. We went out of the house after the police car left the place.

“You have to tell us all of it later!”  I told Mark as soon we’re out.

“Mianhae.. I’ll go to your place tonight.” He laugh sneakily.

“Appa~ I want to go home.” Nahyun landed her head on my shoulder. She really need sleep.

“Ne~” I looked at the others. “Come to my house tonight.” I said to them.

“Alright. Can we spend a night there?” CAP hyung asked.

“It’s better. You can.” They looked excited and I even invite Mark to bring along GOT7. “We’re going first. Don’t forget tonight.” I made my way with Naeun and Nahyun, getting a taxi for us. I’m happy that Nahyun is with us now.