I'm sorry

He/She is MINE!

(NaEun pov)

Am I getting too overboard? A few days ago I yelled at ChangJo because he wanted me to stay at other place when the other Teen Top’s members come. Did I get too sensitive these days? I didn’t talk much with him nowadays and it getting awkward sometimes. I tried to think whether I should stay at someone house. But the friend I have now is only Mark. I can’t ask to stay at my worker house. They might ask many things. That’s not important now as I need to decide today. The others will come here tomorrow.

I woke up today with me facing ChangJo who was still sleeping. Maybe I was wrong. I should help him. He needs to save his career. I shouldn’t let his career get affected because of me now. It might be one day but it’s not now as they’re still newbies in that industry.

I caressed his cheek slowly, causing him to move closer toward me. “Jonghyun-ah.” I tried to wake him up. “Jonghyun-ah.” He hummed as a response but still closing his eyes. I smiled at his respond, leaning closer to hug him, landing my head on his chest. “Mianhae. I shouldn’t get mad at you that day. I’m really tired that day and had to finish my work immediately. When I went back, I just want you to make me happy but.. You know me nowadays. Getting sensitive of all things. I know you want the best for us and I’m sorry for misunderstanding you. Mianhae jagi.” I look up and notice that he’s been staring at me the whole time.

“I’m should be the one that be sorry. I’m not embarrassed of you. I’m really happy and proud to be with you. Sorry for not thinking of your feeling. I know you want others to know about us and I also wanted it too but I’m not confident yet to tell them.”

“Mianhae jagi. I’ll stay at my friend house today. I’ll do anything for you.”

“Mianhae… I can’t think of any other ways.”

“It’s fine. Now get up and take a bath. I need to pack up some cloths for me to bring later.” I pulled him up together with me and pushed him inside the bathroom before closing it. While he’s taking a bath, I packed up some cloths inside my backpack. But where should I stay? If there’s no other choice, I just need to stay at hotel or maybe my boutique. I lost contact with all my female friends and the only friend I’m close with is Mark.

--

After taking bath and prepared the breakfast, three of us sat around the dining table to have our breakfast. For these two weeks I become close as a best friend with Niel. We make a joke and even tease ChangJo together. He even become a listener to my problems and also tried to calm me down when I’ve a little fight with ChangJo despite that we just meet for these two weeks.

“So…. Two of you already getting back?” Niel asked us. Both of us chuckled at it.

“Of course.” ChangJo replied. “She can’t live without me.” he pointed at me while telling Niel. I slapped his hand, pretended to be mad at his word.

“What? Never!! I can live without you.”

“I think you’re the one that can’t live without her.” Niel told ChangJo, making me chuckled at the sight of ChangJo getting pissed of Niel.

“What?!”

“It’s true. I see that you’re totally looking gloomy when you two avoid each other.”

“YA! Hyu-“

“I haven’t finish yet. NaEun-ah..” I turn my attention to Niel who was trying to tell something. “When you went to work, I heard him crying in the toilet. When I met him, his eyes became puffy and red.” Niel burst out laughing after telling me. I chuckled a bit but ChangJo tried to stop Niel as he looks like that he’s embarrassed about it.

“Did you really cry?” I asked him. He gave up calming down Niel and changes his attention toward me. “Mianhae.” That’s what I can say to him. He came closer to hug me which as a respond, I hug him back.

“I just don’t like us to avoid each other. I don’t want any misunderstanding between us. I’m the one who should be the one apologise to you. Please forgive me because I’m leaving you for a very long time after we get married. Forgive me when I done something you don’t like. And please forgive me for the time I leave you alone.” without I realise, a few drop of tears fall down my cheek. He broke the hug while I tried to avoid looking up at him but he pulls my chin up, causing our eyes to meet. He wiped the tears from my cheek with his thumb.

“Can we talk in our room?” I asked as I notice that Niel starting to feel uncomfortable. He nodded and both of us headed to our room. We both sat on the bed with my head landing on ChangJo’s chest and his arm wrapped around my waist. “Actually… I hate you.” I said while playing with his hand.

“Wae?”

“You leave me alone after 2 months. You rarely called or text me to ask whether I’m fine or not.” I paused, tried to hold from crying. I calm down and continued. “I’m not fine. I never will be fine. How can I’ll be fine when all the times I always think about you? I tried to forget about you for a while by getting busy with my job. It worked but it didn’t last longer. I don’t want to get crazy by missing someone but thanks that I’ve Mark. When I talk to him, I forget about you for a while. I felt relief. I don’t want to get stress or depression because of missing someone.”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know. I wanted to stay with you but I’ve no power to protest our company. I’m really sorry. I don’t know what others to say other than apologising. I’m at fault. I let you stay alone without thinking about your feeling. I’m really sorry.”

“Just forget it now. I think I’m not alone now anymore.” I said with wide smile on my face, looking up at him. He raised his eyebrow, confused at what I mean by. I put my left hand on my stomach. “Our baby will accompany me.” he did the same, putting his hand on my stomach.

“Our baby.. It’s me, your appa. Please take of your omma. Don’t make her sad and sick.” He said, making me chuckled at his action, talking to our baby. “I love your omma so make sure she’s happy.” He continued again.

“I love you too.” I said back to him. We lay down on the bed, cuddling each other, despite it still morning. “When will I go to my friend house?”

“Afternoon. Let’s stay like this until this afternoon. I’ll miss you later.” I nodded and buried my face on his chest. “But who’s your friend? I’ll send you. I think I need to use the car.”

“You use the car? Then how can I go to work?”

“I’ll pick you. So… Whose house are you staying?”

“Actually.. I don’t know. The friend I have right now is Mark. I lost contact with the others.”

“Then where will you go?”

“Can I stay at hotel?”

“Hotel? But it’ll waste money.”

“Nevermind. Just for two days.”

“Alright. I’ll send you later.” I nodded and move closer to hug him tightly. Without I realise, I slowly fall asleep.

--

I woke up when there’s a knock on the door. Slowly opening my eyes when I caught the sight of ChangJo sleeping peacefully.

“NaEun! Jonghyun! It’s already evening. Don’t you guys need to go?” I heard Niel voice from outside the room. I just remembered that I need to stay at other place. I shook ChangJo’s body to wake him up even though at first I don’t want to disturb his sleep.

“Jonghyun-ah.. Wake up.. We need to go now.” he sat up on the bed with his eyes still closed, idly sat for a while. “Ppalli.. We need to go. You’re sending me right?” he hummed but still stay still in the same position. “Ya~ We’ll be late later. Let’s have lunch outside. We didn’t eat our lunch just now.” as he still in the same position, I gave him a light peck on his cheek, making him smile widely. “Now let’s go. Wash our face first.” I pulled him up off the bed and brought him to the bathroom, washing our face.

After I took my backpack and handbag, we went down stair only to meet an annoyed Niel. He look mad when we greet him.

“Hyung~ Wae?”

“YA! I didn’t have my lunch because of the two of you.”

“Just that? Then go with us. We’re going to have lunch before sending her.”

“Ne. Niel-ah.. Come with us.”

“Really? Alright.” Niel face turned to a bright smile suddenly, totally forgetting about what had happen. With that three of us ride on the car with ChangJo driving the car. Niel sat on the back seat as he let me to sit at the front seat.

--

After having our lunch, ChangJo drove me toward the nearby hotel. He followed me toward the counter and even paid for it instead of me.

“Ya~ I can pay it myself.”

“It’s my duty as a husband.”

“Whatever.” I took the key from the worker and about to head up toward the elevator but stopped when I felt ChangJo held my wrist. I turned around and face him. “Wae?”

“I’ll miss you.”

“Mwoya~~ We’ll see tomorrow right?”

“Ne~ But I’ll be bored tonight without you.”

“Then call me.”

“Of course I will. Then I’ll pick you tomorrow morning.”

“Ne.” he placed a kiss on my forehead, making me a little shy because we’re still at the lobby. “Now go. Bye.” I waved my hand toward him while he’s heading outside. As his figure disappeared from my sight, I went toward the elevator, headed toward my room.