Stay here?

He/She is MINE!

(ChangJo pov)

I still need to think for a way that will allow me to take care of NaEun during her pregnancy and even after that I want to stay with her also. Not much time left for my holiday to end. Niel hyung still thinking about ways to help me but no good ideas came out. But that’s not troubling me for this time as the other members said that they want to stay a few days at my house. How can I let them stay when there’s NaEun here?

“Niel hyung~~~~ Think of a way. We can’t let them stay here.” Both of us brainstorming in the living room after receiving a call from ChunJi hyung yesterday. They planned together to stay here about 2 days before the holiday end.

“I’m thinking right now.”

“Why do they want to stay here?”

“So why don’t you just reject them yesterday? You should have just said no.”

“You saw me answering the phone yesterday. Did I have time to talk? I didn’t even get to reply what ChunJi hyung said.” That’s true. As soon I pick up the phone, ChunJi hyung immediately told me that the four of them wanted to stay at my house last 2 days. I didn’t get any chance to greet or reply him back as he hang up immediately.

“Ne.. Why don’t you call Chanhee hyung again? Said that… Your family is here or there’s not enough room.”

“Wait.” I took my phone which was on the table and dialled ChunJi hyung number while set it into loud speaker so that Niel hyung also can join our conversation. It’s ringing a few times before ChunJi hyung’s answered it.

“Hyung~ Annyeong.” I greeted him happily first.

“Jonghyun-ah.. Wae?”

“H-hyung.. Chanhee hyung.. I think you need to cancel your plan to stay at my house. Mianhae hyung.”

“Wae? Why I can’t stay there?”

“Um… My.. My family is here.. So there’s no room left.”

“We can share together in one room then.”

“No.. I mean.. Hyung..”

“Hyung… There’s too many people so his parent might get mad.” Niel hyung tried to help me.

“Wae? Where’s your parent? I’ll try to talk to them. We need to get back to Seoul early but I don’t want to stay at the dorm for the holiday.”

“My parents are working right now.”

“Then tell them that we’ll stay there last 2 days of the holiday. I already told MinHo hyung. Bye.” He hangs up before I got to say anything. ChunJi hyung is really stubborn. If I can’t stop them, what should I do?

“Hyung~ What should I do now?” I felt panic right now and can’t think of any ways to stop them.

“Maybe we just let them stay here. There’s no other choice.”

“But NaEun is here.”

“I’m sorry if I think of this ridiculous idea but….” He paused but I stay silent to let him say out his idea. “how about we ask NaEun to stay at her friend house?”

“What?”

“There’s no other way. Or you want to tell the others the truth? But maybe telling the truth is better.”

I think for a while about Niel hyung’s idea. If I can’t stop them, I’d have to avoid them to see NaEun. But would NaEun agree to this? But I never knew that she’d female friends or not. What I know just that Mark. “I’ll talk about this with NaEun.”

--

NaEun came back a bit late today, making me worried about her. What if something happen to her? I dialled her phone number but she didn’t pick it up, making me felt anxious right now. I was about to exit the house but felt relief as soon I saw her just got out from the car.

“NaEun-ah… Why don’t you answer my call?” she went toward me with a smile, looking as usual.

“You call me?” she took out her phone from her handbag. “Mianhae.. I silent it.”

“Let’s go in first. I’ve something to talk about.” I brought her to sit on the couch, with Niel hyung who was watching TV since before.

“Wae?”

“Actually… The other members want to stay here the last 2 days of holiday.”

“Stay here?!” she was shocked as what I expected.

“I know it’s impossible. They don’t know about us so it’s making me panic also.”

“So? You agree to them?”

“I tried to reject them but Chanhee hyung is really stubborn. He insisted to stay here.”

“Can’t you tell them about us then?”

“I don’t know.”

“Alright. Then what do you want me to do?”

“Mianhae NaEun-ah.. I’m really sorry.. Can you stay at your friend house?”

“Me? Stay at my friend house?” she looks confused about my idea. I know I’m bad asking her this.

“Mianhae.” She stood up suddenly, making me and Niel hyung shocked. I stare at her and notice that she look mad. I stood up and tried to calm her. “I’m sorry NaEun-ah.. Just for two days. Please~”

“WAE?! WHY CAN’T YOU TELL THE OTHERS? AM I EMBARASSING YOU?”

“NaEun-“ I didn’t get to continue my word as she rushed toward our room and slammed it. I fallen down on the couch, totally regret what I decided. She must be disappointed at me. I didn’t even think that she’s embarrassing me but she’s the one I love and wanted to be with forever. I face palmed myself, can’t think of any ways.

“She’s sensitive nowadays. Don’t blame yourself.” Niel hyung patted my back, tried to calm me down.

'I’m proud and happy to be with you NaEun-ah.' I said to myself.