Home with Niel hyung

He/She is MINE!

(ChangJo pov)

Finally our concert in Japan end yesterday. Today all of us will spend our time shopping, having variety types of Japan foods and took numerous pictures all the time. Some of it we’ll upload on our own Twitter. Other than that, I don’t forget about buying something for NaEun. I think for a long time about what gift should I buy for her.

We walked along the street that have various type of things sold. Every of it look good and I can’t choose what to buy for her. “Are you thinking about what you should buy for her?” I snapped out of my thought when Niel hyung suddenly popped out next to me, surprising me.

“Hyung~ Don’t surprise me like that again?”

“Surprise? YA! I talked with you all the way but you didn’t hear me?”

“You talked with me?”

“WHAT?”

“Mianhae hyung~ I’m really sorry.”

“Whatever.. So are you thinking what gift should you buy for her?” thankfully Niel hyung didn’t get mad about me neglecting him just now. I nodded at his answer. It only both of us left behind so there’s no one would know what we talked about. The others were really excited until leaving us behind. “Then I’ll help you to choose it.”

“Really? Thank you hyung. Then let’s go now.” I grabbed him and look around each store.

--

“Guys.. Are you all already done?” MinHo hyung shouted from the living room. Starting today we’ll have holiday for two weeks. MinHo hyung will drove all of us to our house, not all because there’s members who live far from Seoul so they’ll probably going on a flight or bus. “Niel.. Are you really not going home?”

“My family are not here. They’re having their holiday.” Niel hyung told us that he’ll stay at the dorm for the holiday. He must be lonely staying here alone. He just told us last night after he got a call from his mother.

“Hyung. Do you want to stay at my house?” I offered him to stay at my house. I can’t let him alone for the whole 2 weeks.

“No!!”

“Niel hyung wae? It’s a good idea.” Ricky spoke up.

Niel hyung went next to me and whispered to me. “How can I? Your wife is there too.”

“YA! What you talking about?” ChunJi hyung separated us while asking about the matter we whispered.

“Nothing. Niel hyung.. Get ready. You’ll going with me.” I insisted to bring him together. He gave me a look, seemed like asking me is it for real. I gave him an assured smile and grabbed him toward his room, packaging his things. The others waiting for us in the living room.

“Is it for real? Can I stay there?”

“Ne~ It’s just me and her.”

“Because it’s just the both of you that make me doubt about it. Won’t I disturb you?”

“She’ll understand. Let’s go now.” Both of us finished packaging his things and headed with the others toward the van. We dropped down ChunJi hyung, L.Joe hyung, and Ricky at the bus terminal. CAP hyung house is in Seoul but far from the dorm.

“Thank you hyung. Minsoo hyung bye.” Both of us waved our hand toward CAP hyung who’s the only one left. I took out my house keys and unlocked the door with Niel hyung following behind, looking restless. “Hyung. Wae?”

“Can I really stay here? Won’t your wife mad?”

“She’s kind and she’ll never get mad.” but she get mad when she called me that day, talking about my solo performance. I chuckled at the thought of her jealousy.

“Wae?”

“Nothing.. Oh hyung.. Let me show your room.” I put down my bag on the couch and leaded him toward the room he’ll use later. There are about 2 unused rooms as me and NaEun staying in one room. One was down stair while the others next to my room. Of course I gave him the room down stair. “My room is up stair. But…. Don’t enter when I’m with my wife.” He chuckled at my warning.

“YA! So what? Are you gonna done something with her? At night?” he looks at me with a teasing face.

“Forget it. She’ll probably come back about 2 hours later.”

“Jonghyun! Can you cook dinner?”

“What? I can’t cook. Let’s wait for my wife. She’s the one that cook those foods. The one I brought back.”

“Really? I can’t wait.” He sound excited. “But.. Have you tell her you’re back? What if there’s nothing to cook?”

“Oh! Let me text her then.” I took out my phone and text her.

‘Jagi~ I’m home now. I want to eat your food for dinner.’

About 5 minutes later, she replied back.  ‘For real? You’re at home? Alright. I’ll cook for you.’

‘Ne.. Meet you later. I miss you.’

‘I miss you too.’ I put back my phone on my pocket and headed toward my room as Niel hyung already gone to the bathroom. I lay down on my bed, slowly fallen asleep.