2nd day (Rest day)

He/She is MINE!

(ChangJo pov)

The next morning I woke up with NaEun beside me, making me smile widely at the sight. I miss looking at her sleepy face. She’s resting her head on my arm, making my arm felt a bit numb. I tried to pull away my arm slowly but I guess I woke her up from the movement.

“NaEun-ah.. Morning.” I said to her cheerfully and received a smile from her.

“Morning. What time is it?” I check the time on my phone.

“8.15.”

“WHAT?!” she sat up immediately while wrapping the bed cover around her body. “I’m late.” She walked toward the bathroom immediately. “JONGHYUN! Take your bath now. Or else I’ll leave you.” She shouted from the bathroom.

“Let’s take a bath together.”

“NO!! There’s another bathroom down stair. Go faster.” I gave up and took my towel, heading toward the bathroom down stair. It’s only taking me about 6-7 minutes to take a bath but when I enter our room, NaEun was still taking a bath. After I done wearing my clothes, NaEun had just finished her bath. I went down stair while waiting for her to get ready after taking my mask, sunglasses and cap. I took the car’s key on the table she left last night and made my way outside the house. I haven’t driven my car for a long time. I’ll buy a car for her when I’ll have enough money.

“Jonghyun-ah… Let’s go now. I’m very late now.” She rushed in toward her seat, making me chuckle at her attitude. I departed to her workplace and notice that she really can’t sit still as she urged me to be faster.

About half an hour later, we arrived at her boutique. It already opened as her workers already start to clean up the place. I wore the mask, sunglasses and cap before went out of the car. NaEun quickly exit the car but I held her and stop her.

“Wae~? I’m late.”

“You look messy.” I straighten her cloths and tidy her hair that’s messy. I can see that she blush at my action. I held her hand when I’m done and grabbed her to her shop. “Let’s go.” I notice her workers were watching at us but I’m sure they didn’t recognise me. I stopped on my track when NaEun stop walking.

“I’m sorry I’m late today.” she apologise toward her workers. She’s really kind even though she’s the boss.

“It’s alright Ms.NaEun.” one of her workers said. I pulled her toward her office room after that.

“You’re too kind NaEun-ah.” I asked after I closed the door of her office and took a seat in front of her table. She sat at her seat.

“What’s that mean?”

“You don’t have to apologise toward your own workers. You can come anytime you want so you’ve nothing wrong toward them.”

“But I supposed to come early than them. How can a boss come late?”

“A boss can always come late.”

“But I’ve always come early than them.”

“Alright. Whatever you say.” She has her own rule so I just followed what she said. “What time is your lunch break? Let’s have lunch together.”

“Maybe at 1 o’clock. Lunch? Where?”

“Restaurant.”

“For real? What if some of the people there recognise you?”

“Ya~ Look.. I already wore all this to cover myself. They won’t know me.”

“Alright alright. We’ll go later. But now.. Can you stay here? I’ve work to do and I need to go outside, discussing with my workers.”

“Ne~ I’ll wait for you.” She brought along some of her things before she exit the room, leaving me alone there.

--

(NaEun pov)

When I stepped outside of my office, my workers attacked me with their questions. I take a seat at the table surrounded by them.

“Who is he? Your boyfriend?”

“He looked mysterious.”

“Why is he here?”

“Ya! Ya! Stop it.. Let’s do our work now. It’s work time.”

“Ne~” they obediently follow my word. We discuss about the job we should done with the dress. I’ve given each of them few tasks and it’d to be done quickly until next week. With all my might, I done with one dress after about 2-3 hours searching for the materials and then finished it. I didn’t realise the time already past 1 o’clock and all of us supposed to have a lunch break now. I went toward the others who were still working on the other customer dress.

“You all can have a break now. Continue it later.” I told them. They excitedly left their tasks and exit the shop. I chuckled at their action. They probably went to the nearer food stall and ordered take away food. I nearly forgot about ChangJo who was still in my office. I quickly searched for him and found out that he’s sleeping on the couch. He must be really tired these days. I sat on the floor, next to him while watching him sleeping. I move his hair that was covering his eyes. I guess I make him woke up with my movement.

“Oh! I’m sorry if I woke you up.” I stare at his eyes that were just in front of me.

He smiled at me, making me blushed. “It’s alright. What time is it?”

“It’s lunch break already. You can continue to sleep if you want. You must be tired.”

He sat up and pulled me up to sit next to him. I laid down my head on his shoulder. “I can sleep later. Let’s have lunch now.”

“Wait for my workers to come back. Someone needs to look out for the shop.”

“Alright. Then.. Let me hug you while waiting for them. I miss to hug you.” I nodded shyly and let he hug me which I responded back.

We broke the hug when we heard they came back. “Ms.NaEun.. We’re back.”

“Let’s go.” ChangJo said to me. I took my handbag while he wore his mask, sunglasses and cap.

“Why don’t you remove that mask? How will you eat later?”

“I’ll remove it later.”

“No no.. You need to remove it. And wear hoodie with your cap and sunglasses. I have yours in our car.”

“Alright. Let’s go now.” He held my hand tightly and we make our way toward our car. There’s a stare I got from my workers but I can’t answered what they thought at that time as ChangJo walked really quick. I open the back seat door to search for his hoodie. I quickly sat on my front seat and gave it to him who’s already at his driver seat.

“Here. Wear it and remove that mask.”

“Ne..” he took it, removing the mask and wore the hoodie. We departed to the restaurant he suggested. With his career, I guess it’s hard for him to eat whenever he wants so I let him choose the restaurant. Obviously, he will go to his favourite restaurant where we mostly went on our date. He excitedly went inside the restaurant, leaving me behind. I giggled at his childish attitude. We ordered what we want but it was me who ordered for him as I don’t want him to have any eye contact with any people in there. They might recognise him later. We ate in silent as the food already arrived after a few minutes.

--

“Let’s have a date.” ChangJo said in the car on our way back.

“No! I’ve work to do.”

“Please~~”

“No! No!” he didn’t respond back and just continue driving without any word after that. He’s being silent too long, making me felt guilty. “Jagiya~ Are you mad at me? Mianhae.” Still no response from him. “Alright. We’ll have a date but not today. Let’s do it tomorrow. I’ll close the shop for tomorrow only.”

“Really?” he said excitedly and finally smiling widely.

“Ne~ I’ll promise.”

“Alright.”

A few minutes later, I received a text from Mark oppa. ‘NaEun-ah.. Watch M! Countdown later alright. We’ll debut today.’

‘Really? Alright. I’ll see it later.’

‘Make sure you see it! I’ve to go now.. Bye.’

“Who is that?” ChangJo asked me.

“Mark oppa.”

“Wae?”

“He asked me to watch their debut stage later.”

“Are you becoming their fan already?”

“Ne~~”

“YA!! But you’re Teen Top fan right?”

“Since when? I’m not.”

“YA!” he sound pissed now at my joke.

“Ne~ I’m not Teen Top fan but I’m ChangJo oppa fan.”

“Oppa? I’d like you to call me oppa.”

“No.. You’re not ChangJo oppa!”

“What’s that mean?”

“You’re my husband, Choi JongHyun. My Jagi~”

“Ne~” he patted my head after what I said. We’d arrive at the boutique and I just about to exit the car but he held my wrist, stopping me.

“Wae?” he didn’t said anything then lightly give me a peck on my right cheek.

“For my jagi.” He said making me blushing hard. We exit the car and he immediately held my hand, heading toward my office room and once again receiving a stare from my workers.

“I’ve to done my tasks now.”

“Can you do it here? I’m lonely here.” He begged me with his eyes.

“Alright. After I discuss with them.” I went toward the others who were still working on the dress. I discussed some of the design once again with them to make sure or getting some new ideas from them. They didn’t ask me about ChangJo and that relief me. I went back toward my office after I’d done with them while bring some of the material to make the dress.

“How many dress you need to make?”

“About 4-5 dress. Wae? I’d finish one just now and my workers are working for 2 dress. So I need to done 2 more dress.”

“Can you done it today?”

“If I get to finish today, it’s better.”

“Don’t make yourself tired with that.”

“Ne~” I start my work while ChangJo was sitting on the couch, maybe playing with his phone or staring at me. Suddenly I remembered about Mark oppa. “Jonghyun! Switch on the TV please.. I want to see Mark oppa.” His smile disappeared after I mentioned Mark oppa name. But he the TV anyway and search for the right channel. I continued my work as it is not their stage time yet.

About half an hour later, it’s finally their stage. I stopped my tasks and turn to look at the TV. ChangJo also watch their stage. Mark oppa amazed me with his martial art tricking. He really jumps higher and I thought he must be tired with his numerous jumps on stage. Without I realise, I was smiling like a fan girl toward Mark oppa. He’s really charming on the stage.

“YA! You don’t have to smile like that.” I turn my gaze toward ChangJo.

“Wae?”

“Are you smiling like that too when you see me on stage?”

“NO!” of course I lied at him. I was like a crazy fan girl when I saw him perform on the stage and every time the camera zoomed at him. I’m really felt proud at that time. There’s no reply from him so I guess he was pissed again. “Mad again? Jonghyun-ah.. Alright.. I lied. I’m smiling like idiot when I saw you on the stage.”

“Really? Then I’ll always make you smile like that after this.”

“Ne~ Let me finish my work first and then go home. I’ll cook for you.”

“Yey~~ I really miss your cooking.” He jumped happily like a kid. I chuckled at his childish action.


Do you remember Suzy in this story? I can't decide about this and need your help. Do comment sometimes.. T.T...