Back home

He/She is MINE!

(ChangJo pov)

Finally the day I’d waited for is today, where I can meet NaEun. I packed a few of my things early in the morning as I get too excited. Because it is our house, so there’s no need to pack clothes as I’d my own clothes there. Even though I packed early morning, MinHo hyung said that I can go back in the evening. He’ll be the one that send me back home as I can’t bring my car here and NaEun probably need that car the most to go to work.

While waiting for the evening to come,I stayed in the dorm with the other members, watching some dramas and variety shows. Finally we get a week to rest from all the practice. But I guess I only have three days to rest. After that I’ve to start shooting and practicing again.

“YA! Maknae! Why are you looking confused? Something happen?” Niel hyung approached me, watching the dramas together in the living room. The other members probably still sleeping.

“Nothing.”

“Don’t lie! Tell me. Maybe I can help you.”

“Nothing. I’m happy get to meet my family later.” I assured him with a smile.

“Alright. If you have problem, just tell me.”

“Ne hyung.” I continued watching the dramas along with Niel hyung. Am I the one that not focusing or is Niel hyung being over right now? He’s crying watching the scene, making me chuckled at his attitude.

“How can the husband left his wife staying alone in their house? The wife might be in danger. What are the husband thinking, leaving his wife a few months after they get married? Stupid!” that’s what Niel hyung commented while watching the drama. Hearing at his comment, making me felt a bit uncomfortable with the fact that I left NaEun alone. Is she really alright staying alone? Am I being too selfish to left her alone just to accomplish my dream? “YA! Jonghyun! I’m telling the right thing didn’t I? The husband is really stupid!!” Niel hyung asked me, making me a bit flustered.

“Uh? N-ne..” I just agreed at him. I can’t focus in the drama after that as I kept thinking about NaEun. Is she really alright? I need to ask her later.

--

It’s already 1.35p.m.but MinHo hyung still haven’t arrived yet. I can’t wait to go home. All of us had our lunch already with the food that ChunJi hyung cook by himself. He really can cook well but we only get to eat his cook at the time like this where we don’t have any schedule. It’s really delicious and sometimes it made me wanted to eat NaEun’s cooking. It’d been almost a year I didn’t taste her food.

“Jonghyun! Are you done already? Let’s go now.” I heard MinHo hyung voice, making me smile happily. I immediately went to my room to take my bag.

“Hyung.. I’m going now. Bye.” I bid goodbye to the others before heading out of the dorm, following behind MinHo hyung. From the dorm, it’ll only take about 45 minutes to arrive at my house by a car. I can always go back anytime but I might get caught by the manager or any reporters.

“Thank you hyung.” I said to MinHo hyung as soon we arrived at my house. I waited for him to depart before I make my way toward the door. I took out my house key and unlocked the door. I knew at this time she must be working or having lunch somewhere. The interior designs inside the house still the same even though I haven’t come back for almost a year. I miss our house for real. I made my way toward our bedroom and nothing change also. I put down my bag beside the bed and plopped down on the bed. I just wanted to close my eyes for a while but then slowly fall asleep.

--

When I woke up, I took my phone to check the time. It’s already 7.24p.m.. The room was still dark as the light was off. I guess NaEun still hasn’t come back yet. I felt hungry but I wanted to taste NaEun’s cooking right now. I hope she’ll back soon. I stood up and went toward the bathroom to take a bath. I turn on the room light to search for my towel. I have my own things in the bathroom so that I don’t need to bring many things back from the dorm.

I walked down stair after I finished wearing my clothes after the bath. I switch on the TV, searching for any good drama or show to watch. I lay down on the couch while searching for the channel. Suddenly I heard the main door being unlocked but I didn’t care as I knew it was NaEun. I stay in the same position, lying on the couch.

“Who.. Who are you?” she said stuttering. I chuckled at her nervousness but I stay still. “YA! WHO ARE YOU?! HOW CAN YOU ENTER MY HOUSE?” again she shouted at me. I can hear her footstep became nearer and nearer, which I guess I suppose to make surprise at this time. I jumped from the couch and facing her, which making her widened her eyes in shocked. “Jonghyun?”

“Jagiya~~” I opened both my arm, waiting for her to come forward and hug me. Expectedly she hugged me which I hugged back with my hand around her waist.

“Is it really you?” she pull away a bit but still in hugging position, looking at my face.

“Ne~ It’s me.” she hugged me back again. I don’t know how long we’re in that state but I’m enjoying it. It’d been a long time I didn’t meet her. I broke the hug and pull her to sit beside me on the couch while watching the TV.

“Jonghyun-ah~ How can you be here? Don’t you have to practice?” her head was on my shoulder while I hugged her around her waist.

“I can rest for three days so I decide to be with you.”

“Really? I really miss you.”

“I miss you more.” She chuckled at my statement. But it’s a fact for me as I seriously miss her every time. “But.. Why are you late?”

“Actually….” She paused and I can feel some nervousness in her voice. “I’m with Mark oppa just now.” I got jealous with what she said and pull away my hand from her waist. “Mianhae.. Mianhae.. Are you mad? He’s the only best friend I have.”

“I told you to stay away from him right? I don’t know that you’ll lie to me.”

“Mianhae.. I tried but I can’t. He’s the one that always by my side when I’ve problems and whenever I was alone. Jonghyun-ah~ Please.. He’s just a friend for me..”

I think for a while before deciding. “Alright. Just a friend right? Then.. What are you doing with him just now?”

She suddenly turned bright. “You know what? He’ll debut tomorrow. I just show their showcase today.”

“Debut?”

“Ne.. His group name GOT7. They’re amazing.”

“Alright alright. We’ll talk about them another time. I don’t want to spoil our nice time.”

“Ne..”

“Jagi~ Do you want to sleep now?” I asked her and not to forget a smirk I gave her.

She nodded shyly and I carried her bridal-style toward our room. I put her down when we arrived inside our room. “Let me take a bath first.” She took her towel and went toward the bathroom.

I waited for her on the bed while playing with my phone. About 10 minutes later, she went back and wore her pyjama. She went next to me and landing her head on my chest while I patting her head.

“How long will you work tomorrow?”

“I don’t know. There’s many things to do as I left my work early today.”

“Then I’ll follow you to your workplace.”

“Really? But what if there’ll be some reporters?”

“I’ll stay in your office room. Is it alright?”

“Ne. Then you need to wake up early tomorrow.”

“I don’t think we can.”

“We? Wae?”

“Because I want you.” I cupped her face and kiss her on the lips passionately. I really miss to kiss her, hug her, cuddle with her and anything with her. Kissing leading to another scene, that.