I hate it!!

He/She is MINE!

(NaEun pov)

As usual I would go to work every day. I felt relieved after last few weeks as Suzy didn’t complain anything about her dress and nothing happened after that. Of course she’s not complaining after that as the dress get compliments and she even get the best dress award for that day. All of us in the boutiques saw the live broadcast of it. Even the other artists that I’d make their dress also attend that event. I felt proud as the dress I made getting compliments in the TV.

These few days, Mark hasn’t visited me again. I understand him as he must be busy now with his group activities. He has radio activity, music show, fansign and others. He must be really tired. Without him, I’d no one to have dinner with. Now I’m alone at my house, eating the food I cook but it felt really lonely. ChangJo nowadays must be really busy with his Arena Tour. Just one more place, he’ll come back to Korea soon. Thinking about the Arena Tour, I wanted to see their performance. I finished my food and wash the dishes before heading to my room. I turn on my laptop and search for fancam of their performances. I found fancam of ChangJo’s solo so I played it. I was shocked when I saw his performance. Why would he dance like that? Isn’t it too y? I felt mad and decided to call him. Shocking me is that he answered it.

“Jagi~~~” he whined, almost soften my heart but I put on my cold tones.

“What jagi? I don’t have jagi.”

“Y-ya~ Wae?” he sound worried, almost make me laugh but I held it.

“Wae? What’s that performance? You think I won’t search for it? Why you dance like that? It’s too much!! Wae?! Wae?! Wae?!”

He chuckled before he answered me back. “Wae~ You jealous? I’ll dance for you when I went back.”

“WHAT??!! NO!!! It’s fine! I don’t want!”

“It’s just a performance. Don’t be mad.”

“How can I not? It’s too much!!!”

“Too y? But.. It’s just one more place left. Please~ Don’t be mad.”

“Alright. Whatever. But I’ll kill you when you come back home.” I hang up before continuing watching their performance. I hate he dance like that. It’s really too much.

‘I love you NaEun-ah.. Please don’t be mad. It’s just one place left and it’s the end. Please~’ I received a text from ChangJo a few minutes later. I ignored it, wanted to show him that I’m really mad at this time. A few minutes later, my phone rang. I guess it was ChangJo so I picked it up without looking at the screen.

“WAE?” I shouted through the phone.

“Na-NaEun-ah.. Wae?” this is not ChangJo’s voice. I pulled away the phone from my ear to check on the caller. I cursed in my mind at my mistake.

“O-o.. Mark oppa.. Mianhae.. I thought you someone else.”

“It’s alright. What are you doing?”

“Ah! I’m watching Teen Top fancam of their Arena Tour. I hate Jonghyun’s performance. Really hate it.” I complained about ChangJo.

“Re-really? But.. Had you saw our performance?” he sound disappointed at first.

“Of course. I really like your performance oppa. It’s really nice.”

“Thank you. Alright. I’ll call you another time. I’ve to practice now. Bye.”

“Ne.. Bye.” I hang up and place back the phone on the desk beside my bed. I turned off my laptop after watching all the fancam and laid down on the bed, slowly drifting into my sleep.


 

*I'll double update today so what for one more chapter soon..