Choi NaHyun

He/She is MINE!

(NaEun pov)

“Omma omma.. Where’s Jonghyun?” I asked omma, sound totally panicked and nervous.

“He’ll come here. Don’t worry..”  Omma said. I clutched on her shirt as I hardly breathe and felt pain. The nurses and doctor bringing me toward the operation room. I yelled in pain as I tightly grabbed on omma shirt.

“Sir.. We need to have her husband right now.” the doctor told appa.

“Call Jonghyun, appa..” I said desperately. Appa took out his phone and called ChangJo.

“Jonghyun.. Where are you?... Come here faster…” appa approached me as he end the call. “He’ll be here soon.”

“Aaackk!!!!!” I yelled from the pain and I can’t hold it anymore.

“Is her husband far from here? We need to done it now.” the doctor nervously told omma and appa. There’s no answer from appa which I guess he’ll take a long time to come here.

“NaEun-ah..” I heard someone calling me and footsteps of that person running toward me. He stood beside me as he panted from the running.

“M-mark oppa..” I said as soon I saw his face. Why is he here anyway? But that’s not important right now as I screamed in pain.

“We have to enter now. And you.. Mark-sshi? Come with us.” the doctor said as he pulled me inside the room, leaving omma and appa outside. He probably thought Mark is my husband as he let him enter. But however, Mark enters with us and stay beside me. I tightly held his hand as hard I can be.

“NaEun-ah.. I’m here.. Relax..” he said to calm me down. I tried to stable my breath and do what the doctor told me. As hard I done it making I held on Mark oppa hand much tighter. Probably hurting him at the time but it can’t compare with my pain right now.

--

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked a few times as I adjusted my vision with the light bright. I felt kind of weak now. I looked around and found the others are inside the room. ChangJo is landing his head on my bed which he sat beside me. Omma appa are sitting on the couch while Mark oppa stood beside me.

“Na-NaEun-ah..” Mark oppa said excitedly while he’s shaking ChangJo to wake him up.

“NaEun-ah..” omma and appa approached me immediately.

“Jagi~” ChangJo wake up and immediately approached closer to me. He totally looked exhausted. He held my hand tightly while moving a strand of my hair which was covering my eyes.

“Where’s our daughter?” I immediately asked him.

“I’ll ask the nurse to bring it here. Wait.” He stood up and exit the room. Omma and appa approached closer to me. Worried totally written on their face.

“I’m fine omma appa.. Don’t worry.”

“You’re now a mother, NaEun-ah..” omma said.

“I’ll become a good mother like omma..” I gave omma a really proud smile. I want to be a kind mother like omma.

“I’m not a good mother.”

“You’re a good mother for me.” omma let out a giggled which I eventually followed. I turned to my other side, toward Mark oppa. “Oppa.. About just now… Mianhae… Is it hurt?” I mentioned about the time he’s beside me. I totally held on him really hard.

“It’s really hurt. How can you have so much strength?” he made me chuckled at his statement. I don’t know that I become strong at that time.

“Mianhae Mark.. That doctor must have thought you’re the husband.” Appa said, apologising to Mark oppa.

“It’s alright.. But maybe a little bit regret as I can’t believe NaEun almost breaks my bone.” They chuckled at what he said but I hit his arm for teasing me. “It’s true though..” he said as he rubbed the spot he got hit.

“Who asked you to enter then?” I clicked my tongue at him.

“I’ve no choice.” I almost wanted to hit him again but stopped when ChangJo entered while bringing a baby. I smiled at the sight. It must be our daughter. I can’t stop smiling when he’s approaching me with the baby in his arm. He handed the baby toward me carefully which I put her in my arm, observing her face.

“Our daughter.. What should we name her?” ChangJo asked as he sat beside me, wrapping his right left arm around my shoulder, staring at the baby together.

“How about NaHyun?”

“It’s nice..”

“Isn’t it your boutique name?” Mark oppa said.

“I wanted my daughter name on my shop.”

“That’s a nice name..” omma said. She went closer, followed by appa and looked at their granddaughter. “She’ll be pretty like her mother.” Omma said. I was surprised when the door suddenly opened and a few guys entered the room, panting hard after running here.

“Y-ya! Hyung..” ChangJo also was kind of shocked when seeing them. The other Teen Top members are also here. “Why are you guys here?”

“Annyeonghaseyo eomonim abeonim.” Niel bowed toward my parent followed by the others.

“Omma,appa.. They’re Teen Top.. Same with Jonghyun.” I said as I notice a confused look on omma face.

“Really? Annyeonghaseyo.. I’m NaEun’s mother.” Omma said and same goes to appa. They also introduced themselves to my parent. “I think omma and appa need to go now. I’ll come back tomorrow NaEun-ah.. Have your time.” omma said as she and appa exited the room, leaving me with 7 guys along with my daughter.

“Noona noona.. I want to carry her.. Can I?” Ricky said as he approached me. I nodded and carefully put her in Ricky’s arm. The other members are surrounding him.

“I think I need to go now NaEun-ah..” Mark oppa said. “I’ve to practice now.”

“By the way, thank you Mark.. For staying beside NaEun.” ChangJo said.

“Welcome.. Then.. I’m going now.” he exited the room. Now, the room totally in chaos with the voice of the 5 guys who was totally excited with NaHyun.

“Jonghyun-ah.. Where are you just now? You always come here before I woke up and today you’re not even here when I was in that state.”

“Mianhae.. There’s a meeting at the company and it take a long time to end. Mianhae.. I should’ve been here.”

“I’m disappointed.. You should’ve been here just now.” he held my hand, apologising at what he’d done.

“Mianhae…. Mianhae.. Mianhae..”

“If not for Mark oppa, I’ll probably need to wait for you.”

“I’m sorry.. I’m at fault.. Please forgive me.”

I heaved sigh as I looked at his apologetic face. “Alright.. I’ll forgive you.”

“Thank you NaEun-ah..”

“Jonghyun-ah.. What’s her name?” Niel oppa asked ChangJo as he held NaHyun in his arm.

“NaHyun. Choi NaHyun.”

“NaHyun-ah.. It’s me, Niel oppa..” Niel said to NaHyun causing me to chuckle at the sight.

“Why must she call you oppa?” L.Joe oppa blurted out.

“Can’t she? I want her to call me oppa.”

“YA!! You’re too old for her to call you oppa.” CAP oppa smacked the back of Niel head causing him to wince in pain. He rubbed the back of his head and moved a bit far from CAP oppa.

“You’re supposed to be call Niel ajusshi.” ChunJi said.

“It’s too old..” Niel complained.

“YA!! Act like your age!” CAP oppa hit him once again, making Niel ran beside me.

“Don’t hit me hyung! It’s hurt!” I chuckled at the sight of him showing his annoyed face. “NaHyun-ah.. Alright.. You can call me Niel ajusshi.. Or maybe Niel appa..” he said cheerfully to Nahyun.

“YA!! I’m her appa! Why should she call you appa?” ChangJo stood up and complained about what Niel said.

“It’s nice to hear. I’m Niel appa, NaHyun-ah.. There’re also Byunghun appa, Minsoo appa, Changhyun appa, Chanhee appa and lastly your real appa.” He explained to the baby.

“YA! She can only call me appa..”

“I also like it, Jonghyun-ah..” ChunJi oppa said. I don’t know what to say in this situation. Let them solve it by themselves.

“No! Give me our NaHyun.” ChangJo said as he took NaHyun from Niel. “NaHyun-ah… I’m your appa.. Just call me appa, alright?”

“You’re so childish.” I said to ChangJo, which the others also agreed to me. He just shrugged his shoulder and kept rocking the baby side by side. “By the way, thank you for coming here.” I looked at the other five, feeling grateful that they’re willing to come here.

“Of course we need to come. I want to see the new-born baby.” Ricky said with excitement in his voice.

“Can we come and play with NaHyun anytime, NaEun-ah?” ChunJi said, pleading with his eyes.

“Of course…. But… When you come, doesn’t anyone recognise you?” ChunJi oppa is really famous and even when he’s covering himself, people will recognise him. I asked in concerned that there might have any news after this.

“No.. We covered Chanhee hyung really well.. And there’s no weird stare from any person on our way.” Niel explained which made me felt relief.

“I think we need to go now.” CAP oppa said. “We’ve to practice.”

“Practice?” that mean ChangJo also need to go with them. I looked at ChangJo and he caught what I’m thinking.

“Mianhae.. I’ll come back soon..” he said as he carefully put NaHyun into my arm. “I’ll really come back.” he held my hand as he promised me. I just nodded at what he said because I just can agree at it.

“NaEun-ah.. We’re going now.. Bye..” ChunJi oppa said as he made his way toward the door with the others.

“NaHyun noona.. Bye..” Ricky said as he exited the door.

“I’ll be going now.” he placed a kiss on my forehead and also on NaHyun’s. I waved my hand at him as he made his way toward the door. He replied back before exiting the room.

“NaHyun-ah.. When you’re growing up, you’ll be proud of appa..” I said to NaHyun as I put her into her sleep.