Friend?

He/She is MINE!

(NaEun pov)

Another day passed peacefully or maybe not as ChangJo and Niel kept getting a call from their manager. ChangJo insisted to stay here but I think Niel think otherwise. I can see from him that he wanted to go back to the dorm but he let himself to stay here. Maybe forcing himself.

“Niel-ah.. You can go back at the dorm if you want.” It’s only the two of us in the living room as ChangJo is taking a bath right now.

“You chase me out?” he looked at me with his disappointed face.

“No! I’m not chasing you out….. But.. I know that you want to go back there… I can talk to Jonghyun if that’s what worrying you.”

“It’s fine. I’ll follow what Jonghyun decide.”

“But you’re older than him. You should be the one that decide it.”

“You know his attitude. He didn’t like to be force.”

“Ne.. I’m sorry on behalf of him.”

“No.. It’s fine.. We’re friend after all.” he smiled at me which I replied back.

“What are you two talking about?” ChangJo just got out from his room and approached me, taking a seat beside me.

“Nothing. Not important.”

“You’re not talking bad about me right?” he eyed both of us but I just shrugged my shoulder. “Won’t you tell me?” I shook my head but thankfully that time the doorbell rang. But it’s weird. Who would come to our house? “Who’s that? Are you inviting your friends here?” I shook my head and with an obvious confused face.

“I’ll get the door.” I stood up and approached the door with the two of them waiting at the living room. I opened the door and got surprised with who I saw in front of me. And I guess that person also got shocked. I frozen on the spot as it’s really shocking me.

“N-naeun.. Won’t you let me enter?”

“Huh?”

“NaEun-ah.. Who’s that?” ChangJo yelled from the living room. He can’t see the person because I didn’t open the door fully.

“C-come in..” I stuttered said to the person. He went inside, following behind me toward the other two. “Jonghyun-ah.. It’s Mark oppa.” I know ChangJo heard it but he ignored me or is him ignoring Mark oppa? I turned myself toward Niel and introduce him. “Niel-ah.. He’s Mark. Do you know Got7?”

“Got7? Oh! I know. I saw their performances before.”

“Annyeonghaseyo seonbaenim.” Mark politely bowed to him as he respect him as a senior.

“No need to be formal. Just now NaEun called you oppa, so that’s mean you’re older than me. Right Mark hyung?”

“N-ne.. Niel..sshi..”

“Just Niel enough.”

“Ne.. Niel.”

“Enough with that.. Take a seat first Mark oppa.” I lead him to the couch. ChangJo just ignoring us and kept his eyes on the TV. “What bring you here oppa?”

“Can’t I come?” he pouted immediately.

“Oppa.. You’ve changed. I saw your show and you really did many aegyo.”

“You saw? I thought you forget about me.”

“Of course not. I miss you.” he immediately smiled at my word. “So.. What make you come here?

“I’ve come here a few times before but you’re not at home. I come here whenever I don’t have any activities. We haven’t text and call often nowadays.”

“I’m not at home for last few months. Mianhae.. But at least we can meet today.”

But.. You’ve changed NaEun-ah..” I looked at him confusedly which after that he pointed at my belly. I let out a small chuckled as it get awkward.

“It’s already 8 months.” He just nodded. It felt awkward for a while.

“NaEun! Won’t you cook for our lunch?” ChangJo startled me and when I turned to look at him, his face obviously showing that he’s not in a good mood. I better not protested what he said right now.

“Ne.. Stay here for the lunch oppa.” He nodded. I stood up and made my way toward the kitchen. Niel tried having a talk with Mark oppa and seemed like it getting better except for the not in a good mood, ChangJo.

--

“Oppa, Jonghyun-ah, Niel-ah… Lunch already done. Let’s eat now.” I told them from the kitchen. Niel and Mark oppa having a really happy conversation. ChangJo approached the kitchen, sitting at his usual place with his quite not good expression. Mark oppa and Niel arrived later, looking friendly and close as a friend already. They took their seat across me.

“I really miss your cook NaEun-ah.” Mark oppa said as he shoved the food inside his mouth.

“You’d eat her food before?” Niel asked him.

“Ne.. Whenever I hang out here, she’ll cook for me.”

“You hang out here? Always?”

“Mostly but not every day. Sometimes I’ll ask her to have meal outside.”

“If you’re that close to NaEun, that mean you know about them?” Niel asked Mark oppa while pointing to both me and ChangJo.

“Ne.”

“But you aren’t close with Jonghyun?” with Niel question, Mark oppa just let out an awkward chuckled.

“They used to be close.” I answered instead of Mark oppa.

“What are you saying? We’re not!” finally ChangJo who’s been silent all the time, spoke up and denied what I said.

“I’m saying the truth.”

“Is it real? But what happened? Are you two having a serious fight?” Niel asked ChangJo but he didn’t answered and just giving a glare to Niel. It’s now Mark oppa who didn’t talk and just eating his meal.

“They’re really close before Niel-ah. They looked inseparable but it’s changed now. I also don’t know why.” I told Niel.

“Really?”

“ENOUGH!! Just continue eating instead of talking!” ChangJo yelled both of us and we obediently followed what he said. We don’t want him to get extremely mad right now. If not we’ll having a really uncomfortable lunch.

--

All of us gathered in the living room again. Even though ChangJo didn’t say anything, he even joined us in the living room but only watching the TV.

“So.. Next month you’ll be at hospital?” Mark oppa asked me.

“Ne.. I’m nervous and happy at the same time. Can’t wait for our baby to be born.” I said while rubbed my belly. “Oh! By the way.. Where are you living now? If you already debut, I guess you stay with the other members now.”

“Ne.. We’ll move to a new dorm next week.”

“Really? Where?”

“I didn’t know. They haven’t told us yet.”

“Jonghyun-ah..” I called him just to have his attention but he just hummed as a respond. “Why are you so quite? Why won’t you talk with Mark oppa?” he just ignored me again.

“It’s fine NaEun-ah.” Mark oppa said as he doesn’t want me to continue it. “NaEun-ah.. The other members always asked me about you. They wanted to see you again.”

“Other members? Got7 members?” Niel asked Mark oppa which he nodded as answer. “You already met them?” this time he asked me.

“Ne.. Mark oppa brought me to their showcase and I just saw them at that time.” I answered Niel back and turned to Mark oppa then. “I’d like to meet them too but… you know that I can’t now.” I said mentioning about my pregnancy.

“Ne.. You can meet them after that. Don’t have to rush.”

“You’re lucky NaEun-ah.. You have all of us. Teen Top and Got7.” Niel said.

“Ne ne.. I’m lucky person…. And more lucky because I get a nice husband.” I said to get a bit of ChangJo attention. I looked at him and noticed in such a short time that he smiled but he tried to hold it. At least he heard me.

“Nice husband? Is he nice?” Niel said in a bit teasing sound while pointing to ChangJo.

“What? What are you saying?” ChangJo spoke up and hit Niel head with the cushion.

“YA!! I’m older than you! How dare you hit me?!!” Niel yelled back at him and hit him back with the cushion but got grabbed by ChangJo.

“I’m a nice husband. You don’t believe it?!”

“You’re not!”

“Ya! Ya! Stop it! Jonghyun is my husband so I know him.” I said to stop the childish fight between them and eventually they stopped. Both Mark oppa and I laugh at their childish act.

“See~ I’m her husband so she know me the best.” ChangJo provoked Niel which he rolled his eyes back.

“I don’t believe Jonghyun is a nice husband.” I can’t believe it. Did Mark oppa just start to tease ChangJo? “He never looks like it before.”

“W-what?! Who are you to judge me?”

“Your friend.”

“F-friend? We’ve never been a friend.”

“We’ve been before.” Me and Niel looked at them dumbfounded. I looked at Niel and gave him a hint to leave the two of them here. He got my hint and both of us sneakily went to the main door which is still wide opened. Thankfully, both of them still in the childish debate and didn’t notice both of us. We succeed escape from them and now standing outside of my house.

“So. Where are we going now?” Niel asked me.

“Niel-ah.. You can drive?” he nodded and which I took out the car key from my pocket and gave him. “I took it before we headed out. It just on the table. Now.. Let’s go anywhere until both of them solve their problems.”

“Ne.” we entered the car and he drove, leaving the place.