IHeartHelloKitty: Love Letters (Dongwoo)

Infinite One Shots Galore!

There she is. Beautiful as ever, Dongwoo thought as she came into the classroom.

Dongwoo secretly watched her walk past him and to her desk in the back.

Today is the day, he thought to himself. 

Taking out some paper, his mind left the room as he wrote the letter. Not just any letter. His confession letter. To  SunHi. 

Dongwoo didn't hear the teacher call his name. Or the laughter from his fellow students as his pen flew across the page, oblivious to the fact he would be sent to detention if he didn't listen up. 

The letter was almost finished when his teacher came and snatched it from his desk. Dongwoo finally remembered the detail of him being in school. Looking at his teachers expression, he knew he was in trouble.

"After school I want to see you in dention," his teacher said.

Dongwoo watched as his teacher walked back to the front of the class with the letter. He prayed that it would get thrown away or set aside. Anything but what was being done. 

"Class, why don't we all figure out what is more important then history?" the teacher suggested. 

Anything is more important then history, Dongwoo thought. 

He wished he could stop his teacher but it was impossible. SunHi was one of those girls that has her fair share of admirers. She nicely declines every boy that goes up to her. Dongwoo didn't want everyone to know the things he had said to her.

"Dear SunHi," the teacher started.

"Love letter," Dongwoo heard his classmate Woohyun grumble.

Woohyun was one of those admirers.  

The teacher continued. "what I'm writing to you is most likely all words you've heard before. I can't think of a boy that doesn't see your beauty. Your smile is amazing and so are you. There are many boys that you've declined. I would like it though if you could consider me? If you were to choose me..." The teacher trailed off as it was the end.

By this point, Dongwoo had buried his embarrassed face into his arms. 

The girls in the class were looking at him, in love with his sweet words. His use of the word beauty and not hot. The boys looked at SunHi and waited for her to say something. 

"You have to reply back," Myungsoo, yet another admirer said. 

"Oh. Well, the thing is..." SunHi got up from her seat and dashed out the classroom. 

Dongwoo didn't bother to lift his head on the chance it was someone else who had left. He knew it was SunHi and felt crushed. 

"Yes! Rejected! Now I can ask her again," Woohyun said, happy in his seat.

"It's called third times the charm. Not thirtieth," Sunggyu told Woohyun.

The class laughed as Woohyun glared down at Sunggyu.  

Class resumed without SunHi and with a gloomy Dongwoo. 

SunHi didn't come back until it was detention time. Dongwoo was giving himself a hard time for the letter when she came in. Dongwoo didn't bother to look up. 

"Is this seat taken?" she asked and pointed to the seat next to him. Looking up, Dongwoo couldn't find the words to answer. He nodded and watched as SunHi sat down next to him with a shy smile.

"We can't talk. As in we aren't supposed to," Dongwoo said.

"The teacher won't be here for another ten minutes," SunHi explained. 

They were wasting their speaking time in silence. Both knew they needed to discuss the letter but neither wanted to start. 

"What would you do?" SunHi finally asked, "the letter said 'if you were to choose me' then it ended."

"I didn't get to finish it. I was going to say that if you picked me, I'd be a great boyfriend. I don't want to be another admirer for you."

"Lucky for you I don't want you to be either," SunHi said and started to mess with her hair. 

When she noticed Dongwoo was too shocked to even speak, she stifled a giggle and went on.

"I say no to Woohyun over and over along with the rest because they aren't you. They are okay. But your great. Sweet and kind."

"If you think I'm great why did you run out today?"

"I had all the boys watching me. I couldn't handle it. Besides, I don't think it would be sweet if I told you in front of the classroom that I'd love to be your girlfriend. The boys would throw a fit."

"Girlfriend?" Dongwoo asked.

SunHi nodded and the two smiled at each other. 

"So you want to get something to eat after detention is over?" Dongwoo asked as the teacher came in. 

"Seperate," he said.

SunHi got up and sat in the seat in front of Dongwoo. He smiled and played with SunHi's hair while he sat there for the rest of the thirty minutes. The second they could be free SunHi celebrated by kissing Dongwoo's cheek. 

"Let's grab some food," she said as Dongwoo took her hand.

"Anything you want," Dongwoo told her.

______________________________

^^ I hope that you like it!