Disfuncshional: Little Green Monster (Sunggyu)

Infinite One Shots Galore!

Stalker. The word that Sunggyu believes he needs to be called. There was a new trainee for Woollim but he was scared to talk to her. So he watched her from afar and envied Hoya.

He saw Hoya had no problem walking up and starting a conversation. Not only that, but Sunggyu observed the fact that Hoya only had to say one word before she was on the floor laughing.

When Sunggyu got the courage to speak to her, he found her again with Hoya. She had a sandwich in her hand and she split it in half, giving the other half to Hoya.

"Forget it," Sunggyu grumbled to himself.

He turned to leave the practice room but Hoya called him over. Turning around, he smiled like nothing was wrong and went over to Hoya and the trainee.

"Sunggyu, this is Whitney. Whitney, I know you know who Sunggyu is," Hoya said.

"It's not like he's said anything to me all week," Whitney said.

"I can explain," Sunggyu said.

"I get it," she told Sunggyu, "your the leader of Infinite. Your busy."

Sunggyu was relieved to know he didn't have to fumble for an excuse. Hoya took a bite of his sandwich then patted Sunggyu on the back.

"I'll see you at the dorm," Hoya said with his mouth full of food.

Before Sunggyu could beg him to stay, Hoya had left.  Making it the two of them. Sunggyu looked at Whitney and thought about what to say. He worried about saying something embarrassing. Or not being able to speak at all. Giving the impression that he was either boring or not interested in speaking to her. When he wanted to speak to her. Badly.

I'll ask about Hoya, he decided.

"So, you and Hoya. Are you two..."

"Dating? Heck no! Not at all. Never! Ever!"

Sunggyu would have been happy to hear that. The way she spat it out though, scared him.

"Sorry, your just the 4th to ask that. That's enough for someone who is your cousin."

"Cousin?" Sunggyu asked. 

Whitney nodded and it made sense to Sunggyu now. He wondered how Hoya was able to get so close to Whitney when she got here. She was already close to Hoya though.

"So have any of your members talked about me?" Whitney questioned.

"... What?" Sunggyu asked.

"Your members. Are any interested in me?"

"No," Sunggyu answered a bit too quick.

He can't help that he likes Whitney and doesn't want any one else to try to take her.

"So are you saying you don't either?" Whitney asked.

"No I like you," Sunggyu said. Then in a panicked rush added on, "I like you like a friend you know. As in pals."

Whitney smirked and Sunggyu could then see the resemblance of Hoya and her.

"Well, friend. Do you want to have lunch together sometime? Maybe do a duet together? As a lone trainee, I love and respect your vocals."

"Um, yeah. S-sure."

"My lunch break is over so I have to get back to practicing. We'll talk later though."

Sunggyu nodded, fully understanding. As he was walking out, he heard the music start and Whitney started to sing. Her voice shocked Sunggyu and he stopped in his tracks. He smiled at the melodious voice singing G.NA's I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better.

At that time, Myungsoo came into the room with Sungyeol coming in after him.

"There you are. We've been looking for... Whoa. Her voice is incredible. Better then Sungyeol's," Myungsoo said.

"Hey!" both Sunggyu and Sungyeol said together.

Sungyeol was offended and Sunggyu, he thought Myungsoo was after Whitney.

"I'm working on my voice!" Sungyeol said before storming off.

"I was kidding," Myungsoo said while going after him.

Sunggyu took one look back at Whitney who seemed to have been oblivious to the conversation the boys just had. He didn't want to leave. Sunggyu wanted to keep listening to the amazing voice which belonged to Whitney.

"Maybe I can stay and watch you sing," Sunggyu offered, talking over the music, "you know, like a idol to a trainee."

Whitney paused the music and smiled at Sunggyu.

"I'd love it if you did. And maybe we can do that duet?"

Sunggyu smiled back and nodded. He took a seat in the front of the room and Whitney restarted her song.

____________________

Thoughts? Good? You liked it?  I hope so! ^^

I don't know if the title matches the one shots entirely... hmm....