Sari_KpopLover: Number 1 Customer (Myungsoo)

Infinite One Shots Galore!

MinHee was at work, wishing she was anywhere else. She figured working at a coffee shop was a job that she'd love to have. Spending the whole day around coffee was awful for her. They wouldn't let her make herself a cup on the clock and it also came out of her paycheck. She hasn't quit yet because of her number one customer.

Myungsoo was a boy that came into the shop one day. It was a slow day so the two made friendly conversation while his coffee was being prepared and some more conversation after. After that day, Myungsoo always came back on a daily basis to get his daily cup of coffee and MinHee smile. He hasn't told her yet, but her smile wakes him up more then a cup of coffee.

One day when Myungsoo came in, he had his friend Sunggyu with him. He didn't think having Sunggyu would be a problem. But he learned the following day that MinHee had taken an interest in him.

"His name was Sunggyu, right?" she asked as she sat down with him at a table.

She slid his coffee over to him and waited for his answer.

"Yeah, he has a girlfriend though," Myungsoo said.

"He does? Who is she? Is she prettier then me?"

"MinHee, you barely know the guy. Why do you care?"

"True. I don't know him. But that smile was so cute! Tell me about him."

Myungsoo shook his head and then took a sip of his coffee. He refused to tell the girl he was getting feelings for about his friend.

"Why can't you tell me? I gave you coffee."

"It's your job to do that. Plus if he has a girlfriend then what's the point."

"The point is that they can't date forever."

At that moment the door opened and in came a customer. MinHee quickly went behind the counter as she welcomed the person she soon saw was Sunggyu.

"Your back," MinHee said with a smile.

"Yeah, I had to come back for some more of that amazing coffee."

Myungsoo  rolled his eyes, getting  out of his seat and joining the two at the counter. He watched as Sunggyu gave MinHee a smile that she returned. After receiving his coffee, Sunggyu bid the two goodbye.

"So cute! Why does he have to have a girlfriend?" MinHee asked pouting.

Myungsoo simply shrugged his shoulders. After hearing MinHee talk about Sunggyu for another ten minutes, he couldn't take it.

"Don't you like me?" Myungsoo asked.

"Yeah, your my number one customer. Of course I like you."

"You told me once that you haven't quit because of me. I sort of thought you really liked me. After one day though, you say your in love with my friend."

Myungsoo went behind the counter, ignoring MinHee when she told him he wasn't allowed. He pulled MinHee in for a quick kiss then left the coffee shop without another word. He hoped that MinHee would go after him and soon he did feel a pair of arms wrap around him from behind.

"Myungsoo, I'm sorry. I do like you. I just thought you didn't like me back."

"Not like you back? The only reason I get coffee everyday is to see your face."

"So, your friend. You lied when he said he had a girlfriend, didn't you? Because you like me."

"Yes and yes," Myungsoo said.

He turned to face MinHee who gave him a kiss.

"I have to get back if I still want my job. But, dinner tonight?"

 Myungsoo nodded before leaving MinHee to get back to work.

__________________

I hope you liked it! ^^

Also, if anyone is interested, I started a new story. It has infinite/U-Kiss.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/73931/never-end-infinite-ukiss

^ link if you're interested.