Congratulations! (Infinite)

Infinite One Shots Galore!

The day was September 1st, of the year 2011. A new month with new possibilities. One being something every Inspirit hoped for a long time. Something every Inspirit knew that Infinite deserved.

This day, Infinite were up against Leessang and Sistar. The moment they announced that Infinite had won, Sungjong burst into tears. They went up and accepted the trophy from Tony as tears started to run down Dongwoo's face. While Sunggyu gave his speech, Hoya tried to stay strong. With the sight of the maknae, rapper, and vocalist Woohyun all crying, he couldn't hold it in and he joined them in tears of joy.

Many Inspirits cried along as they watched the seven boys they treasured. The music soon played for the encore performance and Myungsoo gave everyone a smile and made a heart with his arms. He sang his part with the largest smile ever plastered on his face. Woohyun sang his part despite the tears he was crying. Sungjong didn't even attempt to sing as he was still crying into his hands.

After the performance, they went backstage where Sunggyu helped Woohyun wipe away his tears, fighting still to keep his in. Hoya and Dongwoo hugged and tried together to stop their tears. Myungsoo helped out Sungjong and Sungyeol held onto the trophy.

"I love our fans. Inspirits are just the best people on earth," Sungyeol said.

After everyone was able to stop from crying, they took pictures with the trophy. They then headed back to the dorm where they sat in a circle and gave their thoughts.

"I feel like this is a dream," Dongwoo said.

"It's not. We did it guys," Myungsoo said, still with that smile on.

"And to think I was happy winning that dance contest," Hoya said.

He thought nothing could beat the feeling of winning first place for the first time.

"I'm glad we were all here for this moment," Sunggyu said.

Everyone looked over at Myungsoo and nodded. It wouldn't have been right to have only six people on the stage when they won for the first time.

"I'm just thankful for our fans that support and love us," Sungjong said.

"I love every Inspirit there is," Woohyun said.

"Thanks to Inspirits, we will forever remember this day," Sungyeol said.

"All those hours of practice have finally paid off," Myungsoo said.

Infinite would always remember this day. Their first win of many. Because Inspirits know that these boys are going to soon be kings of the Kpop. With their amazing songs, music videos, and insane dance skills. Infinite is simply, amazing.

_____________________

I knew I had to make a one shot about their win the moment I saw the video. I was willing to stay up until midnight to do this if I had to even though I have to get up at 5:30 for school tomorrow. Luckily I didn't have to.

I hope everyone liked this one shot! I took what I could from the video of them winning and then added what I thought they could possibly be saying about this amazing win. ^^