Chocolato: Dinner For Two (Hoya)

Infinite One Shots Galore!

 

After his fifth time knocking, there was still no answer. Hoya figured that if it was unlocked he would simply go in. It was his girlfriend's house after all. He entered the house and called out Priscilla's name. There was no answer but he heard something in the kitchen and smelled something delicious. Walking into the kitchen, Hoya laughed to himself as he saw Priscilla in there. She had her headphones in and she was dancing to her iPod as she made dinner.

Hoya kept smiling and watching his girlfriend as this was a rare chance to see what she was like when he wasn't around. Hoya knew she had a goofy side but she was nervous to show it. Despite how many times he told her he loves her goofy side, she still was afraid to show it.

Priscilla turned around and let a scream escape her lips as she saw someone. It was followed with a sigh of relief seeing it was Hoya. Pausing her music, she took out her headphones and calmed her heart down.

“You scared the crap out of me,” Priscilla said as she turned back to tend to her food.

“Sorry, but I did knock. Several times.”

Priscilla blushed a slight red.

“Oh, well I was listening to music.”

Hoya chuckled as he entered the kitchen to see what smelled good. It was steak and rice.

“Smells amazing,” Hoya told her

“Thank you. Do you want to eat with me? I was making this for my mom and brother but she just called and said that they already ate and I don't want this to go to waste.”

“I can never turn down your cooking,” Hoya said into her ear as he hugged her from behind.

As Hoya rested his chin on her shoulder, Priscilla smiled wide.

“Dinner will be ready soon. Go set the table,” Priscilla told Hoya.

Hoya shook his head as he held on tighter to his girlfriend.

“You want me to quit hugging you?” he questioned.

Priscilla shook her head.

“I want to eat though and if you set the tale then we can eat faster.”

Hoya placed a kiss on Priscilla's cheek before going off to do as she said. Soon the table was set and the piping hot food was ready and placed on the table.

“The dance you were doing when I cane in, was that Teen Top?” Hoya asked as he made his plate.

“Maybe,” Priscilla mumbled, embarrassed by the act.

“It was cute,” Hoya told her.

“Your lying,” Priscilla told him.

“No, your my girlfriend. Why would I lie to you?”

“Exactly. I'm your girlfriend so that's why.”

“You have it mixed up. As my girlfriend, I'll be honest to you. If you're cute, I'll tell you. If you aren't, I'll tell you that you've looked better.”

Priscilla shook her head.

“If you truly liked me, you'd think I'm cute all the time. Am I not correct?”

Hoya smiled and gave a single nod.

“You are. You're right... and cute.”

Even though she rolled her eyes, Priscilla couldn't help but to smile at Hoya's words. They finished making their plates and began to eat. Hoya had nothing but good words for the cooking as always. Once the food was done, they brought the dishes in the kitchen and together they began to wash the dishes.

“I think you should be a chef,” Hoya said.

“Only to you,” Priscilla said. “Because I love you.”

“I love you too,” Hoya said.

They shared a quick kiss before finishing the dishes. Hoya then left knowing that tomorrow he would have to come back for more delicious food.  

________________________

Sorry for the wait but I hope you liked it! ^^