KpopLover09: Family (Woohyun)

Infinite One Shots Galore!

JJ awoke to the left side of the bed being empty. She checked the clock next to her and sighed upon seeing it was seven in the morning. Getting out of bed, JJ dragged herself around the house looking for Woohyun. She found him in the kitchen scrabbling all over the place.

"I overslept and now I'm trying to make breakfast in two minutes," he explained to JJ.

"What's the hurry? You don't want to sit and eat with me?"

"Honey, you know I love eating with you but we're having our comeback soon. Today we shoot our music video for it. I can't be late."

Woohyun hurried and grabbed a plate, bringing it over to where his pancakes were done and put them on the plate. He started to run with the plate in his hands to grab his jacket. JJ helped him put it on while he ate a burning hot pancake.

"I'm guessing this is not the best time to continue our talk from last night," JJ said.

"Later," Woohyun said.

He finished the food in his mouth and then kissed JJ goodbye. Woohyun grabbed his shoes and made his way out the door and to the dorm of s.

Since JJ had no photo shoot scheduled for the day, she decided to pay her brother a visit. Junhyung was with s at their dorm, enjoying a day off.

"What did he say?" Junhyung asked as he flipped through the tv channels.

"Nothing really. He came home and was exhausted. I started to massage his shoulders and asked him what he felt about having a family. He said it wasn't a good time to have that talk and went to sleep."

"Just try again tonight," Junhyung told her.

Woohyun didn't get home until past midnight and saw JJ had fallen asleep on the couch watching tv. He turned off the tv and walked over to JJ. He gently shook her as he said her name. She soon couldn't stay asleep and finally opened her eyes.

"Do you want to talk now?" Woohyun asked.

"Now? But it's past midnight."

JJ let out a little yawn and rubbed her eyes. Woohyun had her sit and sat next to her, taking her hand.

"Yeah, let's talk now. You said something about a family last night?"

"Yeah. I want to start a family," JJ said. "Don't you want a little boy or girl?"

"Is that really such a good idea?" Woohyun asked. "I mean, with Infinite about to make our comeback..."

"I get it. You don't want a family."

Woohyun watched as JJ got up and made her way to their bedroom.

"No, that's not it," Woohyun said as he followed JJ.

 "I don't care if I'm going to be tired. I want to make sure you don't misinterpret what I said. It's not that I don't want a child. I do but I just don't think now is such a good time."

"Then when will it be a good time?"

Woohyun stayed silent as he thought. JJ crawled into bed and got cozy under the covers. She was about to fall asleep when Woohyun jumped on the bed.

"After this comeback," he said and placed a kiss on her cheek.

JJ sat up and eyed Woohyun. She saw that he meant what he said so she gave him a sleepy smile.

"I love you," she told him.

She kissed him before going to bed with a smile.

______________________________________

It's kind of short but I hope that you liked it! ^^

 

Also, I CAN"T WAIT FOR INFINITE PARADISE! <33 I'm in love with the teaser and can't stop replaying it. The teaser is making me love Hoya.