IHeartHelloKitty: Seeing You (Dongwoo)

Infinite One Shots Galore!

 

It was late at night and all off Infinite were asleep besides Dongwoo. He was in his room texting his girlfriend, Lena. It was risky to do seeing that he had a fansigning the next day. However Dongwoo took any chance he could to talk to his girlfriend. Seeing her was hard with his Infinite schedules. Plus Lena has duties in her life she had to take care of as well.

 

When Dongwoo sent the text about the fansigning, he was hoping to get a rely saying that she was going to be there. Instead he got a reply saying she had to work. He was sad but knew that life is like that and there will be other times they can see each other.

 

At the fansigning the next day, Dongwoo was able to give that smile that fans loved to everyone that had came out. Lena secretly came to the fan signing and was one of the last people. As she came up to L with her CD, he gave her a friendly smile.

 

“I didn't think you'd come. Dongwoo said you weren't.”

 

“I'm surprising him,” Lena whispered.

 

She looked down at Dongwoo's end and smiled. Only three people between her and her boyfriend. She moved down to Sungjong with her CD and he gasped.

 

“Your here!” He exclaimed with a big smile, “you haven't been over in forever. I like when you come over.”

 

“I'll be over soon and I'll dance Miss A's new song with you.”

 

Moving down to Sunggyu he looked over at Dongwoo who was too busy signing a CD to even notice.

 

“Does he know?” Sunggyu asked.

 

Lena shook her head and put her finger up to her lips.

 

“I get it. A surprise.”

 

When Lena moved down to Woohyun he shook Dongwoo's shoulder. Dongwoo looked over and at first thought he was seeing things. He wiped his eyes and saw that Lena was still there smiling at him. Lena hurried through the rest of the members and then Dongwoo got up from his seat and engulfed Lena in a hug. The signing came to a pause as Dongwoo and Lena continued to hug.

 

“You told me you weren't coming,” Dongwoo said.

 

“How could I not come and support my boyfriend?”

 

Neither one wanted to let go but Hoya convinced Dongwoo to wait until they finished signing. Only a few more fans were left. It was hard for Dongwoo to not rush things. Lena stood to the side and got looks from the fans that passed by. Dongwoo and Lena hadn't told anyone besides the other members of their relationship. Fans didn't know, until now. Lena wasn't liking the looks she got but then one fan changed everything. She gave a simple “fighting” and smile to Lena.

 

As the last fan exited, Dongwoo was quick to get to Lena. The two resumed their hug.

 

“I love you,” Dongwoo told her.

 

“I love you too,” Lena said.

 

Once Infinite were told they could leave, Dongwoo took Lena back to her house.

 

“It's so hard finding time to see each other,” Lena said.

 

“True,” Dongwoo agreed, “but we do and it's better to see each other for a few minutes then not at all. Don't you think so?”

 

Lena hugged Dongwoo's arm and kissed his cheek.

 

“I do think so. This is all worth it.”

 

As they reached Lena's front porch, Dongwoo gave her a kiss. She wished him luck with Infinite and made plans to visit the dorm soon before Dongwoo left.  

_____________________________

I hope that you like it! ^^