Kpopology: I Luv U (Dongwoo & Hoya)

Infinite One Shots Galore!

It was one of those nights when Kim's brain was jammed with thoughts. Too many thoughts that were keeping her awake. The majority of them had to do with her boyfriend, Hoya.

As much as she wanted her thoughts on him to be positive, they weren't. They were at the time in a relationship where people are taken for granted. Hoya seemed to always have something planned with his friends when she calls now. It had been like that for a week.

Her phone went off and Kim recognized his ringtone right away. She didn't hurry for the phone. Kim took her time and saw she had a text from Hoya.

From Hoya: I hope your feet aren't tired because you've been running trough my mind all day.

She hoped this wasn't his way to say he is sorry. Kim set her phone down and it went off a second later. Groaning, she picked it back up. Another text.

From Hoya: If you were a tear, I wouldn't cry for fear of losing you. <3

Kim let an "aw" slip through her lips at the sweet words. Another minute later and another text from him.

From Hoya: You mean the world to me. I just thought I'd let you know.

These words were so sweet that Kim didn't think that Hoya was the one texting those things. Though she knew of no one else who'd text her these things.  

From Hoya: You're asleep right? Beauty sleep for you isn't needed. Your beautiful already.

Kim decided to pretend like she was asleep and didn't answer to the messages.

The text messages kept coming.

From Hoya: We haven't talked lately but remember that you never leave my thoughts.

Sweet message after sweet message brought Kim closer and closer to being asleep. Her worries went away as she was now sure that Hoya had changed for the better. She fell asleep before the last message was sent.

Dongwoo looked at the message that would be his final one for the night. He debated sending as his identity would be exposed. He had been texting Hoya's girlfriend Kim from Hoya's phone. Telling her things that Hoya hadn't told her. Things that he believed that Kim needed to be told.

This last one was taking a big leap but he sent the message anyway. He deleted everything he had sent before placing Hoya's phone where he had gotten it. This message Kim wouldn't see until morning came. 

To Kim: Hope you smiled that beautiful smile while you read these. We need to talk soon. -Dongwoo<3

Dongwoo fell asleep quick once he had laid down. Now that he had spoken the words he'd been keeping inside, he felt better. No matter what the results were, he knew there would be no regret.

_______________________

I hope it wasn't too short and that you liked it! I don't know how much of a twist it was. Tell me what you think though! ^^

Thank you once again for requesting. :D