Real Story (Sungjong)

Infinite One Shots Galore!

Real Story with eng subs ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7IRJSH8tS4&feature=related  

___

 

Sungjong and his girlfriend JinHee thanked the man for their ice cream cones and walked down to the park. They didn't talk but only focused on their ice cream. Making sure they ate it before it dripped down their hands.

 

JinHee couldn't help but notice how there seemed to be a lot of couples in the park today. Almost all of them were in their own world and weren't even aware of what was around them. JinHee looked over at Sungjong and saw he was struggling to keep his chocolate ice cream from going onto his hands.

 

He's paying more attention to the ice cream, JinHee thought.

 

The two sat down at a bench and JinHee wasn't even trying to stop the ice cream from going onto her hands. She just ate it slowly as she was deep into her thoughts.

 

Sungjong, you love me right?” JinHee asked.

 

Sungjong looked over at her and gave her a smile.

 

You just asked me that yesterday. Why are you asking again?”

 

JinHee shrugged even though she knew why.

 

So, do you?”

 

Hearing Sungjong laugh made JinHee frown and look down at her ice cream. She took a little then realized she didn't even want it anymore.

 

Nothing has changed,” Sungjong said, “I suggest you eat that fast if you don't want sticky hands.”

 

JinHee threw the ice cream down on the ground and gave it a few good stomps.

 

I asked you a question! Why can't you just say that you love me?” JinHee asked, her voice raising.

 

I told you that nothing has changed. Why should I tell you something that you already know?” Sungjong asked and then some of his ice cream.

 

Because you never tell me, Sungjong!”

 

Sungjong could see the tears forming in her eyes.

 

Can you blame me? This is my first time being in a serious relationship. I don't want to just throw the word love around. If you say it all the time, it loses it it's purpose.”

 

JinHee saw where he was getting at. However, if you don't want to overuse the word, it can be underused as well. Taking a look at all the couples again, JinHee pointed one out to Sungjong.

 

Do you see them? They are sharing their food. When have we done that? And those two are oblivious that there is other people around them.”

 

What do they have to do with us? What should it matter what they do?”

 

The first tear fell down JinHee's cheek and Sungjong went to wipe it away. JinHee swatted his hand away and got up from the bench.

 

No, Sungjong. I can't take it right now. I'll see you tomorrow or something.”

 

Sungjong watched his girlfriend storm off while wiping her eyes. He had been trying so hard to not mess things up.

 

“I did exactly what I was trying to prevent.”

 

Sungjong finished his ice cream as he observed the couples. Soon the seat where JinHee had been sitting was taken by Hoya.

 

“Where's your girlfriend?” he asked Sungjong.

 

“She got mad and left,” Sungjong said and pouted.

 

“What did you do?”

 

“Nothing. Because I didn't tell her I love her, she got mad. They're just words though. Shouldn't she just be worried if I don't show her my love?”

 

Hoya shrugged his shoulders.

 

“She should but it seems she's more interested in you saying how much you love her.”

 

“I love her so much! I love her so much I don't know where to begin!”

 

“Then tell her. It doesn't do anything to tell me all of this.”

 

Sungjong's got off the bench ran off in the direction JinHee went. He threw a thank you over his shoulder at Hoya who just chuckled at the maknae.

 

It took a while before Sungjong found JinHee. She had called up Myungsoo and asked him to meet her. JinHee wasn't wanting Sungjong to find them and be jealous. She just wanted some to talk to and trusted the visual.

 

Sungjong found the two at a coffee shop. They were sitting at a table with their chairs side by side. Myungsoo was helping her to quit crying while she talked about Sungjong. As Sungjong approached the table, Myungsoo saw him and nudged JinHee. She wiped her eyes and looked over. She saw Sungjong and sighed.

 

“I need to talk to you,” Sungjong said.

 

Myungsoo got up and let Sungjong took his seat. JinHee looked at the muffin she had ordered and didn't speak to Sungjong.

 

“I love you,” Sungjong said.

 

JinHee looked over at him for a second before going back to looking at her muffin, saying nothing. Sungjong grabbed her by her shoulders and made her face him. He pull her in for a kiss.

 

“I love you so much and I only look at you. Maybe I don't say that I love you all the time but I do and will love you,” Sungjong continued, “I might not look like it but I always pay attention. JinHee, I would hate to hear this is the end for us. Please tell me this isn't the end.”

 

“This isn't the end,” JinHee told Sungjong.

 

Sungjong wiped away the last of her tears and smiled at her. JinHee took his hand and laid her head on Sungjong's shoulder as she smiled.

 

“I love you too, Sungjong. So much.” 

 

_____________________________________

I've been wanting to make a one shot for this song since I figured out the lyrics. And I finally made it!  :D

I also made myself a poster! ^^ It's very simple because I just used paint  xD But it's okay because all I want is something simple!

Anyway! I hope you enjoyed this one shot about our lovely maknae! <3